Great Plains
Great Plains
Rules: Treaty 20 minutes (1v1)
Version: Official Patch
Length: 25 minutes
European Union aaryngend
Lancer

08 Sep 2020, 14:15

Let me guess, FI and get Rockets out asap with lots of muskets as a backup?
Astaroth wrote:I've never flamed you or anyone else on this forum out of nowhere, but because you insist on acting like that, I've showed you what an original flame is.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

08 Sep 2020, 15:25

This is nothing new, on aoe3 you have to prepare for the impossible especially on tad
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

08 Sep 2020, 15:25

I'll download the game I'm curious to see what it does
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

08 Sep 2020, 15:30

If it is a nr 20 you have to expect it, in the sense that I also do not play nr20 or 40 but in any case I can compete and I understand what its logic is
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

08 Sep 2020, 15:46

However, I do not know the ranking of the nr but they are certainly not skills of a ms
No Flag bridarshy
Crossbow
ESO: bridarshy

09 Sep 2020, 00:49

aaryngend wrote:Let me guess, FI and get Rockets out asap with lots of muskets as a backup?

That might be true 10 years ago. Strategies have grown up. (In fact strategies that I pioneered.) Both players fight in age 5.

The guy who beat me cited in game that it is ironic that I'm the one who taught him how to play Brits.
No Flag bridarshy
Crossbow

09 Sep 2020, 00:51

Blastkiller wrote:However, I do not know the ranking of the nr but they are certainly not skills of a ms

Hard to say ranking as it is not a very active game mode now. Hopefully that changes with DE. I was formerly top of the TR ladder, many years ago, but only played TR 20. I certainly don't think I'm very good anymore. Floko83 is probably the best TR 40 player I've ever seen, though I don't know him to play 20.

I'd say both Dyna and I are top 5 for this game mode, map, and match up. Amsterda is very good. Mifoot is good.
I'm generally curious if overall skill level has progressed over the last decade, it seems it has. I'm just not sure if the same hold true for each mode.
Kiribati SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
ESO: PrinceofKabul

09 Sep 2020, 01:15

what is nr 20 brit card order no cow boom? @amsterda @Amsterda_ @Amsterda__
Storms form and I can’t fathom why
Only where, when the night’s pierced open,
Until it’s shut.
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

09 Sep 2020, 02:39

all bridarshy games are classic:
vs samwise, h20, sanderson_fin.. just epic
No Flag bridarshy
Crossbow

09 Sep 2020, 03:00

SirCallen wrote:what is nr 20 brit card order no cow boom?

Actually I'd like to experiment with cows again. Years ago I always found Cows was not paying off fast enough for nr20, but on a map with buffalo Mongolia, or Deccan it might actually work.

Card order would be dependent on the map, and if you had a TP, and how much hunts are on the map For a map like GP with guaranteed TP and with many hunts, a good card order would be exactly what Dyna did in this game, or about 3 vil, manor house, (maybe 20% wood), followed by age 2 20% food hunt, age 3 20% food, Royal Mint 25% coin, then age 4 manor house, 2 factories and then into your military up cards or 3 rockets.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja

09 Sep 2020, 03:16

Boy shick

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”