Learning to lame port water

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Learning to lame port water

Post by deleted_user »

Senor_Boe wrote:@deleted_user5 ,Thankfuly to your idea of applying pressure with land units while doing a sea war i could win.But I couldn't do just like you said. I went Musketeers and when i tried to siege his Docks while vels on vels on water, he was shooting me with 3 Longbows. im pretty sure Pikes wouldn't be a wise choice since they get picked off quite more easily than Musketeers would. Eventually i aged 3 and shipped a Frigate and trained one and added some Hussars to pick off the longbows. And I forgot to mention that the Musketeers were doing an insane job at raiding.Overall do you think its more wise to go for an age 2 Musk Huss combo against this or get age 3 for frigates whilst raiding like i did ? Cheers.
Your deck is not good, you don't have the most important water card aka cheap warships. also you lost like 10 musk just to siege a dock and you couldnt even siege it like wtf? you would win much easier if you didnt waste them. your sea is still not looking okay aswell
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

deleted_user wrote:
Senor_Boe wrote:@deleted_user5 ,Thankfuly to your idea of applying pressure with land units while doing a sea war i could win.But I couldn't do just like you said. I went Musketeers and when i tried to siege his Docks while vels on vels on water, he was shooting me with 3 Longbows. im pretty sure Pikes wouldn't be a wise choice since they get picked off quite more easily than Musketeers would. Eventually i aged 3 and shipped a Frigate and trained one and added some Hussars to pick off the longbows. And I forgot to mention that the Musketeers were doing an insane job at raiding.Overall do you think its more wise to go for an age 2 Musk Huss combo against this or get age 3 for frigates whilst raiding like i did ? Cheers.
Your deck is not good, you don't have the most important water card aka cheap warships. also you lost like 10 musk just to siege a dock and you couldnt even siege it like wtf? you would win much easier if you didnt waste them. your sea is still not looking okay aswell
I agree.
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

can you post a screenshot of your deck? and what card is breeze talking about that makes warships cheaper?
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Attachments
[RE SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs James6280[GE] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(489.58 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 17 minutes
[RE SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs James6280[PT] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(393.02 KiB) Downloaded 548 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 7 minutes
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Senor_Boe wrote:@deleted_user5
1st game not much to say, you did nice job killing uhlans with caravels and 2nd game luckily your sea rush worked but that wouldnt always work so its a gamble.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Attachments
[RE SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs TaLaDanNuocNam[JP] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(487.48 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 20 minutes
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

@deleted_user5 , my 2nd ep game.I think from now on i will be playing on ep only since its better to learn here.However this is a game vs brits where i sturggle again against the musk rush .I'm pretty sure that what messed this game was my 2nd tc placement as it wasn't even shooting the musks. eventualy i lost my 1st tc but since i was already up to age 3 i could win.Still it dosen't seem perfect as even the boats are slightly more expensive than RE,and i barely had enough wood to drop a tp.
Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs ϯageofempires3ϯ[BR] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(943.54 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Version: ESOC Patch 8.2
Length: 15 minutes
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs Taunt99[DU] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(954.63 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 17 minutes
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

@deleted_user5 A game where you have a chance to see that my macro and decisions have improved,and also to see how terrible my late game is. :hehe:
Attachments
[EP8-2 SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs Malik_Blue[BR] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(995.97 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 25 minutes
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

@deleted_user5 I had a 2 nice games vs Bramboy. 1st one was pretty okay'ish till age 4 where i just messed up the lategame hard and it got more terrible over time,2nd game was much better since I did adapt this time I guess.It's still confusing thought to know which proper unit composition to go with against age 3 pressure sometimes , since this time i couldn't find any better thing to make other than organ mm . i failed to defend my 3 organs against Dragoons .It ended up killing most of his Skirmishers and 1 falconets and some of his Dragoons.So I think I'd call that a terrible trade.As for what happened later i managed to do some decent raids with my 5 vet Hussars and i aged 4.This time i realised the best unit composition i must do and it gone pretty good.If there's anything you'd like to add let me know.ty
Attachments
[EP9 SP] Mr_Bramboy[FR] vs Senor_Boe[PT] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 167 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Version: ESOC Patch 9
Length: 25 minutes
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I bashed this guy once and once is enough. Breeze was observing and there was about 3 seconds of command lag the entire game. Micro was literally impossible. Breeze shit talked me in-game but he also shit talked his student so it was pretty fair treatment I guess. Then breeze lagged out and Senor_Boe kept running 30 guard huss into old han pikes for three minutes until he resigned.

1/10 winning wasn't worth it.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Breeze never lags wtf u on
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Congrats on that win , was a pretty sloppy game haha but we can re any time you want ^^ :),Also i think his power cut during that game. He didn't lag out
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

@Senor_Boe post the game where i beat you i lost the rec :p

oh wait i found it /flex
Attachments
[RE SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs Squamiger[FR] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(520.79 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 27 minutes
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

I would usualy post any rec,but breeze told me to post the ones where i play good only, the sloppy ones are not really teaching me anything since i already know all my mistakes and i just have to not do them for the next time, while the ones where i play fine help me out to know what i can do better or to solve some basic problems with the help of breeze etc.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Senor_Boe wrote:I would usualy post any rec,but breeze told me to post the ones where i play good only, the sloppy ones are not really teaching me anything since i already know all my mistakes and i just have to not do them for the next time, while the ones where i play fine help me out to know what i can do better or to solve some basic problems with the help of breeze etc.
yea, thank you for saving my time, I will watch the rec you sent soon!
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Breezebros really putting all those times when we were joking about prince coaching for free in perspective
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Senor_Boe wrote:@deleted_user5 I had a 2 nice games vs Bramboy. 1st one was pretty okay'ish till age 4 where i just messed up the lategame hard and it got more terrible over time,2nd game was much better since I did adapt this time I guess.It's still confusing thought to know which proper unit composition to go with against age 3 pressure sometimes , since this time i couldn't find any better thing to make other than organ mm . i failed to defend my 3 organs against Dragoons .It ended up killing most of his Skirmishers and 1 falconets and some of his Dragoons.So I think I'd call that a terrible trade.As for what happened later i managed to do some decent raids with my 5 vet Hussars and i aged 4.This time i realised the best unit composition i must do and it gone pretty good.If there's anything you'd like to add let me know.ty
I will tell your and bramboy's mistakes at the same time.

I feel like 2nd tc placement was not really good tbh, it wasn't close to a hunt neither to docks, just didn't make any sense to me, you could have placed it to the closer side of docks, after that, you are sending CM against france while you just have one tc in your base which also doesn't make a lot of sense, even if he takes your main tc down you have 2 tcs on the shore so it's not like he will win the game, In general I notice that you are unsure to make which unit and mixing every unit kind, that's normal because current ports are not really feeling so good in age3 before sending unit upgrades so you just gotta try to survive, that said, I don't blame you for that.

For @Mr_Bramboy.. You didn't even contest water which is like giving a %30 handicap to your opponent but not only that, you could have attempted to claim TPs for a better early fortress push but you didn't do that aswell, instead you just did some std semi ff push which would never work personally. Ah and then you are trying to make 3tcs after he already doubled your economy so it's not like your 3tc would pay off there aswell. I would suggest you to have a game-style centered at countering water aswell. :flowers:
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Attachments
[RE SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs DrAzTiK[SP] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(458.56 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 15 minutes
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Sorry for the long delay..

I think you did a great opening there, then followed up good too, however as you notice your first water push was quite unnecessary since it was a blind push so that it costed you a caravel, however since opponent thought he would win it by just staying age2 against towncenter and stuff, you eventually won, You should not make random pushes on water and be careful when pushing that way you will not waste your naval army. Gg
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Attachments
[RE SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs WoodPusher[CH] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(466.65 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 16 minutes
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Nice from pr21 to pr28 ,that's serious.
:nwc:
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Attachments
[SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs Squamiger[FR] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(953.9 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 19 minutes
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

@Squamiger
Spain pain train is real
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

@deleted_user5 Hard game to watch,I messed up my macro in this game. :cry: :cry:
Attachments
[SP] Senor_Boe[PT] vs Squamiger[FR] - ESOC Florida.age3yrec
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 87 times
ESOC Florida
ESOC Florida
Length: 30 minutes