15 Sep 2020, 14:19

TNT333 wrote:Rattans stronks

Fast too. Basically what Rodelero’s should have been XD
How do you write a signature?
Canada dansil92
ESOC Maps Team
ESO: dansil92

16 Sep 2020, 02:45

I do think rodeleros should be anti infantry not anticav, it would conflict massively with lancers, which do that too
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=441858#p441857
My official maps thread

There is a master sergeant level solution for every PR 40 problem.
-Le Hussard sur le toit
No Flag helln00
Dragoon
ESO: helln00

16 Sep 2020, 04:02

I feel like there should be like a fusion between rods and jpk, a slightly faster than pike unit that counters cav but with a bit of anti pike and halb as well
Argentina Jets
Musketeer
ESO: SsJetstream

17 Sep 2020, 01:00

I agree with those statements, but is a talk for another topic tho. *rework rods*
Germany Rohbrot
Lancer
ESO: Rohbrot

17 Sep 2020, 01:14

Rods are fine as they are atm
You know its coming but you wont hold it even when you petard my tc, the rohvolt is real.
Latvia harcha
Howdah
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

17 Sep 2020, 05:17

helln00 wrote:I feel like there should be like a fusion between rods and jpk, a slightly faster than pike unit that counters cav but with a bit of anti pike and halb as well

try out rajputs on EP
No Flag helln00
Dragoon
ESO: helln00

17 Sep 2020, 05:47

harcha wrote:
helln00 wrote:I feel like there should be like a fusion between rods and jpk, a slightly faster than pike unit that counters cav but with a bit of anti pike and halb as well

try out rajputs on EP

Acutally that works too, JPK and the likes could be like this, though maybe too much for rods
Germany Rohbrot
Lancer

17 Sep 2020, 10:20

Hoping that swedes have some new units so that we have more options.
Incan should have new units or they made the worst and added some native units to the civ...
You know its coming but you wont hold it even when you petard my tc, the rohvolt is real.
Germany pasr
Crossbow

17 Sep 2020, 10:48

RE Apache with the age 2 Upgrade which gives them x2 vs vills
Jag mich nicht! Ich will nicht laufen, ich bin voll mit Schoki
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Crossbow

17 Sep 2020, 10:58

Cree for the upgrade, the 5 more vills for every tp, and the unit (with french at imperial they are a 800+ hp if I'm not wrong) wich is just crazy for a light inf unit
Incas for the unit, because they give you light and heavy inf, and the heavy inf they give is good against both cav and inf, and are fast (upgrade)(fast about their speed and their production)
Vietnam duckzilla
Lancer

17 Sep 2020, 12:28

Incas are by far my favourite Natives. The speed upgrade is just awesome for playing Germans, boosting doppelsoldners to 6.75 speed and Fusiliers (if available at saloon) to 8.25 speed (fastest unit in the game apart from Sioux?!). The faster mining is strong for Germans as well and the faster unit production can be nice when there are good mercs at saloon, since you cannot build multiple.
"To counter the pike-boom, you must become the pike-boom." - Karl V. (HRE)
Germany Rohbrot
Lancer

17 Sep 2020, 12:54

Bhakti temple at dhaka was a must for me when playing atp strat to get the berry up (i know hd+st has higher gather rate but when u can have un-idled vills or idled vills i would choose berries.
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

17 Sep 2020, 13:48

klammath, rattan, inca & nootka in that order
Image Image

Forum Info

Return to “General”