Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

15 Sep 2020, 03:47

Hi guys,

So I noticed after my stupid windows 10 auto updated recently, and I haven't had it update in like 3 years.. Aoe has these micro freezes. So like for example when I first start the game, the loading screen after the first two film previews is really slow. When I host a game on the servers,, I type 3v3 random for example and then create and there is this micro freeze for more than a few seconds. When I scroll during game and click there are these micro freezes from time to time where I can't even click or move cursor so its not lag.

Anyone know of this issue?
#BeNiceForMitoe
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

15 Sep 2020, 04:00

Hey! I had the exact same issue. What worked for me was lowering the graphics. The Windows update might've made your computer AOE3 run more inefficiently somehow.
I didn't believe it could be the graphics for me since I had a decent PC, but turns out it was.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

15 Sep 2020, 06:33

ovi12 wrote:Hey! I had the exact same issue. What worked for me was lowering the graphics. The Windows update might've made your computer AOE3 run more inefficiently somehow.
I didn't believe it could be the graphics for me since I had a decent PC, but turns out it was.

This helps. I always run lowest graphics.. But seems to me we had the same issue. Mine is self fixed now but when I first load aoe it does this until I guess everything is loaded. It was more efficient before. Ima go into microsoft store and complain.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Latvia harcha
Howdah
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

15 Sep 2020, 08:59

I remember that on my old PC i had a situation where lowest graphics would run worse than medium. This was related to shaders/shadows bugging out. It is possible that Windows Update broke something specific to these visual technologies.
Serbia ShinkuroYukinari
Skirmisher
ESO: ShinkuroYukinari

16 Sep 2020, 07:11

Install Linux :)
What is more cancerous? Javascript, Dota2 ranked or people who spam Doppelsoldners vs my France? :?:

The girl's Yukinya btw

Forum Info

Return to “General”