ESOC Chupat
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 25 minutes
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Re: Jerimuno vs uberjz

Post by Cometk »

Deserving of being the finals match. Good job Jeri, it's no easy task to take down the monster that is uberjz.
No Flag mirmydon
Musketeer

Post by mirmydon »

GG
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Damn ,this should have been the finals of this tourney ,close series (should have been bo7 xD), rooted for uberjz to win ,idk who else can beat jeri now (facepalm on danielek booting early on) ,the winner of this tournament is concluded ,Jerimuno gg wp.
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

spoiler
Some quick summary:

g1 (Nepal) - Starts with Korean Mirror ,both going early cons & allying with chinese cons ,getting tp & aging up with righteous fighters pretty std build i would say.There wasn't much age 2 action and both went ff ,jeri putting 8 vills on eco wonder and reaching age 3 first while uberjz sending a vill foward and and aging up with fort wonder ,i thought uberjz was gonna pull off fire cattle build but he was doing something else i was not sure ,thought he was trolling but meanwhile jerimuno score skyrocketing with the wonder age up ,after some time i see monaestry ,preists & tigers from uberjz and i was like wtf? how can this work and the aura made the tigers broken af 8k hp tigers? 121 attack? uberjz marches forward with tiny army but very powerful meanwhile jeri having very good eco setup and also decent army but once he sees the broken tigers ,instant resigns.Haha classic uberjz with his signature kill in g1 <3.

g2 (New Mexico)- WInner picks first so uberjz picks habsurgs ,jeri gets to counterpick and picks Italians ,good counter but I haven't seem them counter/work in 1v1 some people got the idea to make spies ,cammorrista ,the guy who told me the idea was ityam12 ,uberjz played him before and beat that strat so ig uber was confident with that experience and meanwhile jeri secretly smiling behind.Uberjz ages with port so he gets extra tcs with each age up i prolly knew what he will do ,he will go FI and to age 3 age with 4 frontier wagons and spam infinite pandur+magyar hussar shipment later ,i did skip some of the video but jeri prolly aged with 400w got safehouse built multiple tps & towers.Started making spies ,got the ranged up for them and pushes with 5 cannons and walks in confidently and works out well ,uberjz couldn't stop the pressure but instead he let his 2 tc die and goes raid around the map killing tons of vills but it wasn't enough, spies rekt habs early but later jeri started to mass bersa ,once you let italians get to this point you know it's gg,nice to see this work jeri ,wp to you here.

g3 (Mendocino) -The score is tied ,jeri needs to picks first,locks bulagria (nani?) ,bulagaria have alot of counter ,just pick any rush civ with good siege and you win ,bulgarians is hard to make it work in 1v1 ,I prefer it in team games but still i was curious if he could make the world wrong on it.Uberjz needs to counterpick and picks Mapuche i knew what was coming the mix of sdxidy strat and insane early rush.Jeri had to send some spaistel shipment in age 2 to deal with it but what can he do with such little mass? kite forever? run forever? but at what cost? leaving the buildings die? it didn't work out well for him mapuche just crushed with their early siege and swarm potential another lame kill by uberjz ,he could have picked normal civ to win to but ig he wanted to bury jeri deep into the hole so he won't come back.

g4 (Bengal) -uberjz now is on game point ,the pressure is on jeri to wake up from the coffin ,meanwhile I doing the coffin dance and preparing death ceremonial for him.Uberjz picks para here(nerfed heavily in this patch) i again know what was the plan but para needed time to get to the point where uberjz found another lame ass move.But Prophecy tells jeri to pick japan to even out ,the game doesn't go as planned for uberjz ,japan making ashis and hitting a timing push with damiyo & nagi natas in age 2 was over for para ,it was too much for para to deal with ,japan wins,jeri turns into mummi.

g5 (Chupat) -Game point for both ,big map ,annoying river ,jeri being the winner picks big dick malta and asks for mirror ,that statement would have been a mind game ,uberjz now thinking i shouldn't mirror ,prolly he has something planned? (idk) ,to me mirroring malta only makes sense to beat malta ,because only malta beats malta ,koreans maybe? but uberjz already played it before ,the counterpick from uberjz should be well thought because he has the advantage to win and close the series,uberjz has decent wol civ pool ,he could have picked zulu here but malta ,anything you pick you will say malta malta yeah wtf i do? but picks hasburgs i wasn't sure about this ,because malta can wall and they get free wall upgrade and also their swarm will rekt habs for sure ,habs is a slow civ but very strong ,they always have less mass but end up winning the fight because of their insane stats.Jeri walls off near this base and gives him small sector of the overall map already getting the early map advantage and then it just snowballs ,jeri being able to gather freely while uberjz forced to chop wood turtle and make mills ,plantation.Jeri comes with his first wave in age 3 with alot of footmen ,longbows mixeds in & huge artillery power behind with alot of falcs & few culvs all set to counter everything but the fight takes place under the tc and with alot of defense infrastrucuture ,where cut off position by units popping out at tc killing all the artillery the fight was a mess for malta and very good for habs ,very good trade but habs where unable to push out and quickly malta had remassed and it had come to an understanding that no matter how many waves you kill you are gonna lose because of map control and eco malus so uberjz without wasting time resigns.Jerin wins ,beats his own death ,The Dead man walking ,from mummify'd state to Lazer'd eyes bearing Iron trooper.

There goes my master down :cry: Type F for huge respect for uberjz for almost nailing the lazer creature & very good show.
Big props to jeri giving interesting games ,tilting to the max and coming back.

Final thoughts:
After all these games i don't feel like Habs is good anymore in 1v1 :P but they are very good in team games (can be argue'd) .Same goes for Ethiopia ,para.
Don't ever pick bulgarians first ,only counterpick if you see the way.
Well this has to the finals of this whole tournament felt like these ppl could have met later like in semi-finals atleast.Jeri is going to reach finals and is going to win it anyways ,i don't see anyone as scary as the uber taxi driver dragging anyone along his car to the graveyard.
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

Why do you discard mirmydons lol, we had a very close series last tourney, and he is way more active than me atm.
But nice write up haha
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

Jerimuno wrote:Why do you discard mirmydons lol, we had a very close series last tourney, and he is way more active than me atm.
But nice write up haha
Muno the monster
Spain pain train is real
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Jerimuno wrote:Why do you discard mirmydons lol, we had a very close series last tourney, and he is way more active than me atm.
But nice write up haha
he is the only one who has the chance and will reach finals but didn't you 4-2 him last tourney? if hes gotten better than definetly hyped.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

@Challenger_Marco Nice writeup Pajeet.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV