Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

PRIMER

Welcome,

I am making this thread to try to contain some of conspiracy "theories" that some may not want to be exposed to. But for others, the possibilities and all things must be questioned and here is a place we can share that information, in a small unlikely corner of the Internet. Why AOE chats? Well, why not, the game is full of conspiracy bread crumbs, plus there is an international base and many people here are interested in history. Particularly of the 17-18- early 1900's that are going to be an important part of my first discussion topic. Though certainly will want to get into ancient history as well.

I welcome Open minds, thoughtful criticism, playful speculation in a free and friendly space that respects everyone's unique perspectives on our experiences of this realm and what it is and even what it is that we are here and what a wondrous thing that really is.

Please be thoughtful, courteous, and not too serious so we can all feel free to share without judgement so that even the smallest voice can feel heard from fear of reprisals, resentments and Indignation, as this realm presents many different paradigms of experience of all.

You may have found this because your experience in this realm may not seem right, like something bigger is happening and we can only see a part of it. It is part of my life's work to put as many together as possible.

In gratitude for our ability to connect and share information in a time when all is being unveiled, upturned and UNIFIED.
Thank you HWP
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Re: Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

To understand where we are we need to understand precisely where we came from.

So this topic is quite new to me, I really have only been looking at is through a glimpse and it is quite fascinating and exciting and shows there may be something more mysterious to the discovered new world than we were taught and asks of us to really question our history and how much amnesia we might have as a society.

The general Gist of the story: The new world was already far more developed than we were told, and it was erased or re designated and claimed.

At the very least enjoy some of the most beautiful architecture of the antiquarian style.

The worlds fair: do not doubt mans ability to do great things but I ask myself how could this all have been done in such a small time with horse and buggy, and all man power. How did we have so much money wealth to build all that occurred in much of which was fighting a civil war. The sheer scale of it all... just to level and plan all that out, make the water ways and bridges, and super tall buildings, details and grandiose designs.... How does this make you feel? Anyone in Chicago go to some of these places?

Smoking Gun: what was the gold rush, could settlers in carriages really have built all this wonder so fast? with so few people and no support foundries, and glass factories nearby?

Is anyone here from Turkmenistan? What in the realm is going on there? are we looking at the future or the past?

Where did we go so wrong so backwards?

Topics for further study:

mudfloods
starforts
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

I shall be interested to see if you are consistent in the principles you apply across a broad range of issues.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Well I am a human trying to work on myself as much as possible so will do my best.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I found this little info site about some generic info about Turkmenistan, what an interesting paradigm, its like the North Korea of East Asia they say, Amazing a Gov't can provide so much for its people yet also seem so authoritarian at the same time.

https://www.thefactsite.com/turkmenistan-facts/
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Ah a thread for the mentally ill of ESOC , thanks for being inclusive

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Have you considered taking a deep dive into science. Lots of actually interesting things to learn.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

here is some interesting old world map analysis

linking also with another smoking gun of impossibility with the means of the time on horse n buggy carriages to produce. (salt lake city)

Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

life = reptile
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

RefluxSemantic wrote:Have you considered taking a deep dive into science. Lots of actually interesting things to learn.
Too hard
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

So interesting!! Really wish I had taken a deep dive into this before
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

RefluxSemantic wrote:Have you considered taking a deep dive into science. Lots of actually interesting things to learn.

Science is a process a method, not a thing which one submits to as an absolute authority and it is always questioning even settled science. That is how our knowledge has grown, is that people have had to accept that the conventional narrative of the time needs changing. If every scientist were to succumb to the verbal diminutive comments like yours there would be no progression or innovation.

To question history, find things that do not fit the narrative, make hypothesis about other possibilities is scientific. Even if it is wrong, testing, and questioning is still science.

So Ironically I am more scientific in my pursuit of truth, than those who would mean to belittle those even making questions without the answers themselves.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Generally speaking it's not really considered science if it can't be falsified, which unfortunately applies to a lot of this 'pursuit of the truth'. Guess we gotta take a deep dive into philosophy of science too!

So interesting!! Wish I had taken this deep dive earlier.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Popper's falsificationism is not even falsifiable, how ironic.
It's basically one big "trust me, bro, I know what I'm saying".

Talk about dogmatic thinking..
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Also Popper's idea that science starts with hypotheses is, in practice, untrue.
A great deal of research is simply exploratory, experiment-driven, and doesn't even need a (null) hypothesis.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Dolan wrote:Popper's falsificationism is not even falsifiable, how ironic.
It's basically one big "trust me, bro, I know what I'm saying".

Talk about dogmatic thinking..
Except for the part where it doesn't pretend to be scientific.
Dolan wrote:Also Popper's idea that science starts with hypotheses is, in practice, untrue.
A great deal of research is simply exploratory, experiment-driven, and doesn't even need a (null) hypothesis.
I don't think this is correct at all tbh. All current research essentially starts from the hypothesis that our scientific paradigm is true, so that is always the first hypothesis, often implicit hypothesis: Whatever we will find can be explained with our current understanding of science. But secondly, I don't think people can truly do an experiment without biases. And if you really do something without having a starting hypothesis, then quickly you will form an hypothesis (even subconsciously) and that will affect your judgement.

The 'problem' with Popper's idea is that a lot of science isn't about the fundamental theories. Scientists aren't actively trying to falsify old and new fundamental theories, they spend most of their time exploring (fringe) applications of the theory. When a measurement doesn't match the paradigm, they don't instantly overthrow the current paradigm, they try to look for explanations within their paradigm. That brings you to the views of Kuhn, which I find to be more accurate. Most of the science happens within a paradigm, and is often about confirmation rather than falsification. But I agree with Popper that in the bigger picture, for a theory to be accepted it needs to have passed several attempts at falsification and it needs to be falsifiable.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

@Dolan we need more of your contrarian bait in the politics thread
United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

Finally a thread for real intellectuals
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

@howlingwolfpaw do you think jet fuel can’t melt steel beams?
mad cuz bad
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Interesting to see these old world maps. Perhaps the truth will finally get out. Another thing I want your thoughts on is if there was a grassy knoll shooter @howlingwolfpaw
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

evilcheadar wrote:Interesting to see these old world maps. Perhaps the truth will finally get out. Another thing I want your thoughts on is if there was a grassy knoll shooter @howlingwolfpaw

I have not really been into the Kennedy Assassination, I mean like I know about it, but not really gone too deep into it.

Though I do know some are convinced it was the driver who was involved from a leaked video. I haven't seen it.
United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

The moon landing was faked we can all agree on that
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

n0el wrote:@howlingwolfpaw do you think jet fuel can’t melt steel beams?

well perhaps if you were to design a forge that was more like a jet engine of pressures of fuel and oxygen then you could melt steel because the exhaust shoot is 3,600 degrees.

However in the case of a burning building no it would not have. Those columns were in fire protection, the smoke visible is very black showing a oxygen deficient burn, you can even see people in some of the openings and if it had ever reached the temps to melt all those columns then no one would be anywhere near those openings. Also, steel even while hot still retains most of its compression strength, and there is just no way all supports are going to fail all at once with a near free fall timed demolition. Not once, twice, but 3 times to a building that had not been hit. The unnatural fall can be seen particularly in once demolition where the tower begins to tilt, but then stops and it drops all the way down, it really should have continued to fall to the side and down, sheering much of the side of the building off leaving a medium sized tower left over.

Physics of energy. 2 opposite but opposing forces exert the same amount of forces on each other. The weight of the 2 part of the building collapsing together are exerting the same force on each other but the top portion mass receives no additional damage yet plummets through a greater mass as if losing no energy of its own. they would have both started to collapse into each other reducing the height of the bottom tower, and crumbling the top off the sides until the energies had cancelled out.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

It was always strange to me how people don't see the energies canceling out. If you just take a critical look at all the films it's obvious.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

If 9/11 was an inside job and the planes didn't actually take the towers down, why bother with the planes at all. Just blow them up and say terrorists planted the bombs lol
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix