Pakistan comradecommissar
Skirmisher
ESO: ComradeCommissar

22 Feb 2021, 12:08

Kaiserklein wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Turk has been a remnant of his past glory, Sam never reached his previous PR 50 level. When was the last time he won a major tournament? Mitoe is hit and miss and how he would perform is unknown before he actually performs. The only reliably consistent albeit for lack of trophies, still is you. You imply as if the other 2 were in different groups they would have won the group which is simply not true. *I mean no offense to anyone but just the truth.

Well as usual you're talking out of your ass. Obviously I meant Sam Mitoe and me, not turk. Basically any of us 3 would be very favoured to win any other group, except the one with Hazza, the 4th top player I mentioned. And even turk is better than a lot of the players from other groups anyway.

Not just the group. If you remove from the tournament any 3 of the 4 players you mentioned, the 4th basically gets a free win in the tournament.
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

22 Feb 2021, 12:09

Kanoo wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Turk has been a remnant of his past glory, Sam never reached his previous PR 50 level. When was the last time he won a major tournament? Mitoe is hit and miss and how he would perform is unknown before he actually performs. The only reliably consistent albeit for lack of trophies, still is you. You imply as if the other 2 were in different groups they would have won the group which is simply not true. *I mean no offense to anyone but just the truth.

Why are you the way that you are?
- Michael Scott

The Dr. Kickass wrote an explanation in his best-sellers book "From Kickass to Asskicked" about those kind of behaviour :

"In fact I made a joke, I wanted to create a character who was a toxic person to see the reaction of the players when creating this account. A character with a difficult personality who was hated and at the same time was a high level player. I saw this in another game. I take responsibility!
But I wonder, this game would have this repercussion if I were a high level player?
"

sources : "From Kickass to Asskicked" viewtopic.php?f=982&t=22453&start=25#p524162
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

22 Feb 2021, 12:12

comradecommissar wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well as usual you're talking out of your ass. Obviously I meant Sam Mitoe and me, not turk. Basically any of us 3 would be very favoured to win any other group, except the one with Hazza, the 4th top player I mentioned. And even turk is better than a lot of the players from other groups anyway.

Not just the group. If you remove from the tournament any 3 of the 4 players you mentioned, the 4th basically gets a free win in the tournament.

Don't exaggerate it. turk is not a favourite to win a major tourney and hazza, knusch and kynesie are still big contenders. This group had 3 of the top 6 players. I'd personally rate them as #1, #3 and #5 in a ladder situation.
Latvia harcha
Jaeger
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

22 Feb 2021, 12:56

i think comrade meant the same "4 players" as kaisers "top 4", those being kaiser hazza mitoe sam. but yeah kynesie is definitely proving himself in this tourney and knusch is fiercely bearish too

certainly no free wins in this tourney!
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
ESO: Princeofcarthage

22 Feb 2021, 13:04

So to tldr, either Mitoe or Hazza should win the tournament now... correct?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

22 Feb 2021, 13:06

kynesie has a shot. knusch too in theory, but it's less likely imo.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

22 Feb 2021, 13:07

Don't exaggerate it. turk is not a favourite to win a major tourney and hazza, knusch and kynesie are still big contenders. This group had 3 of the top 6 players. I'd personally rate them as #1, #3 and #5 in a ladder situation.[/quote]
Top 6 of rouga:
1 - Kryserklein
2 - Harry boi wood
3 - Samwise Gamgee
4 - LOWsh
5 - Maitoi
6 - Kynwalls or Kynwater
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

22 Feb 2021, 13:08

Almost, there's one error.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

22 Feb 2021, 13:12

4 -> 6
6 -> 4
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Dragoon
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

22 Feb 2021, 13:16

it's funny to see you talking like kynesie was already qualified
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

22 Feb 2021, 13:36

big boy @Lecastete gonna do what i could not and bring it home for the lads
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja

22 Feb 2021, 13:43

It sucks for a few of the players(specifically samwise) that one group was stacked, but at the end of the day there were probably 6 players with any realistic chance of winning and(assuming kynesie wins his group) 4 of them are in the semis, so it wasn’t “that” bad.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

22 Feb 2021, 14:46

Wait so only the #1 player in each group advances?!? I though it was #1 and #2.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

22 Feb 2021, 14:55

aaryngend wrote:Wait so only the #1 player in each group advances?!? I though it was #1 and #2.

2 wins 50$
mad cuz bad
France Rikikipu
ESOC Maps Team
ESO: p-of

22 Feb 2021, 15:20

n0el wrote:Mitoe picks Sonora for the map pool and wins on Sonora in big games... Curious.

Deep state lobby...

Forum Info

Return to “Results”