how often play to maintain PR

Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

how often play to maintain PR

Post by Cocaine »

Hi guys, I can't find this anywhere but how often do you have to play to maintain PR from depreciating? I know that once you're captain and above you have to play once in a while or else PR starts to fall.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Australia Patrick20872
Skirmisher
ESO: Patrick20872

Re: how often play to maintain PR

Post by Patrick20872 »

I think every 2 weeks your PR will decay by a small amount. So once every 2 weeks.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Patrick20872 wrote:I think every 2 weeks your PR will decay by a small amount. So once every 2 weeks.
I think there are two tiers to this. Once a week if you're LT colonel and above, or is it major and up?

European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

You also always seem to decay on Tuesdays. So time the days to get the max amount of days before it happens. From the official FAQ:
Q. Is there a rating decay system?
Players who have a Power Rating level of 26 or greater will be subject to our rating decay system. This means that players who do not play a rated game within a set period of time will lose rating points due to their inactivity. The period of time varies so that players who are level 26-36 need to play one game every two weeks, and players who are level 37-50 need to play one game per week to avoid having their rating decayed.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Cocaine wrote:Hi guys, I can't find this anywhere but how often do you have to play to maintain PR from depreciating? I know that once you're captain and above you have to play once in a while or else PR starts to fall.
You have to be pr26 to decay, so it’s not something you have to worry about
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

you decay every 2 week when you're 26 and over, and you decay once every week when you are 40+ (not sure if it's 40 or more but it's around that rank that you start decay every we
but honestly you have to don't give a fuck about rank, they don't mean a lot even more now. And you'll find game more easily at 25- that at 25+
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

gibson wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Hi guys, I can't find this anywhere but how often do you have to play to maintain PR from depreciating? I know that once you're captain and above you have to play once in a while or else PR starts to fall.
You have to be pr26 to decay, so it’s not something you have to worry about
Scuse you but I'm a Major on one of my accounts and I intend to upkeep that indefinitely LOL

France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

but who do you want to impress that you want so hard to keep a number unchanged ? the amount noob that are still playing legacy or your own ego?