Inca native rush

Spain roberto97lol
Crossbow
ESO: roberto97lol

Inca native rush

Post by roberto97lol »

Few days ago, I thought about an inca rush and dind´t find anything about it here, so I decided to improvise one. I been doing it on ranked games and I have won many games doing it. Wait for ur answers guys!
Attachments
1v1 vs Jerimuno.age3Yrec
(2.9 MiB) Downloaded 111 times
Florida
Florida
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Re: Inca native rush

Post by Jerimuno »

Not only smurf and hide your name ingame, but also on esoc niiice
Zimbabwe Anthem
Crossbow

Post by Anthem »

We just needed this, now we are full
Many people believe that a strategy is not feasible so that it is not made by the Pro, well the professionals themselves have created the strategies that were previously thought not to be feasible, everything is feasible as long as the strategy works ^_^
Spain roberto97lol
Crossbow

Post by roberto97lol »

Jerimuno wrote:Not only smurf and hide your name ingame, but also on esoc niiice
Who is smurf here lol
Zimbabwe 88_Baron_Rojo_88
Skirmisher

Post by 88_Baron_Rojo_88 »

this strategy is so lammer and easy to do , is almost elo free , should be nerf in next patch !!
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Post by uberjz »

Nice strat.

I don't think the build was very optimized, but it does show that the zapotec lightning warrior unit is perhaps too strong and needs nerfing. Also, the "native treaties" card grants 7 zapotec for the alliance, which is unprecedented - the usual number of units granted would be 3.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

The new go-to strat for lamers after sweden was nerfed
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

The only variation that I added, was to remove the 2 fattened llamas and change them for "Ceques System", each Tambo receives a drip of 0.6 exp / s, it is the equivalent of a church and a half TP if my calculations do not fail .
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Gg
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Gg ez win for Roberto. Jeri so mad made my day.
Spain roberto97lol
Crossbow

Post by roberto97lol »

uberjz wrote:Nice strat.

I don't think the build was very optimized, but it does show that the zapotec lightning warrior unit is perhaps too strong and needs nerfing. Also, the "native treaties" card grants 7 zapotec for the alliance, which is unprecedented - the usual number of units granted would be 3.
What would you do to improve the build order?
No Flag uberjz
Dragoon
ESO: WoodPusher

Post by uberjz »

Do standard Kancha + BB in age 1. Chop a TP in transition. Card order embassy/600w/native treaties.

300w/embassy/native treaties with BB in transition just doesn't make sense.
Germany blasdg
Dragoon

Post by blasdg »

Played 3 games vs this shit in 2v2. Nice strat lol.
7 zapotec assholes for one card and those dudes have sth like 215 HP and bonus vs heavy inf AND cav. Oh and 4.5 speed btw.

Balance 4tw
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lmao they have a multiplier vs heavy inf too, didn't even notice. So with the inca WC, it's 252 hp, 12 attack x 2.5 vs everything but RI. For 100 resources. And you get 7 of them from the card. This is so retarded lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Spain roberto97lol
Crossbow

Post by roberto97lol »

Kaiserklein wrote:Lmao they have a multiplier vs heavy inf too, didn't even notice. So with the inca WC, it's 252 hp, 12 attack x 2.5 vs everything but RI. For 100 resources. And you get 7 of them from the card. This is so retarded lol
and it's 289 HP if i'm not wrong with the age 2 card that improves ur natives HP and attack ( before last patch it was an age 3 card)
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

This is my version of the rush, the only difference is that I send American Allies first and then seques system. The downside is that Roberto's is at 5:30 and mine is at 6:30, but I can spam shipments.
PS: Confirmed, the Zapotec beats the doppel
Attachments
RushNative.age3Yrec
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
Saguenay
Saguenay
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

YUKI YUKI YUKIETTY
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's really fun when you can't block zapotecs with anything since any melee unit you have dies to their 2.5x multiplier, and they don't die when you kite them either since they have 250 hp. So they just connect with your RI and you lose because they also beat RI in melee (not to mention the mix of 15 other units in your base you also have to deal with). And then you have no units so you tc fire them, but they need 3 shots to die, or 6 shots in cover mode
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

So did native treaties get buffed or what? I did that build 1 month ago and it was alright, but probably better now if you get 7 zapotecs instead of less zapotecs, some blowgunners and a bolas rider
Spain roberto97lol
Crossbow

Post by roberto97lol »

Lukas_L99 wrote:So did native treaties get buffed or what? I did that build 1 month ago and it was alright, but probably better now if you get 7 zapotecs instead of less zapotecs, some blowgunners and a bolas rider
yes, now u receive more zapotecs instead of caribeans or a bolas Rider. and u can ship native combat card in age 2 now instead of in age 3
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't really know if it changed, but yeah you get 7 zapotecs which is huge, and they have 252 hp with the WC / 30 attack (lol) vs all cav and HI. Then you get at least a second batch of units worth 500 ish res, and a 3rd batch like this on some maps. Also you're able to train zapotecs which is great as the unit is totally broken for 100 res. Like 1 zapotec is almost as good as 1 JPK, but much cheaper and in age 2 ofc.
European Union PancakePrincess
Skirmisher
ESO: PancakePrincess

Post by PancakePrincess »

I was curious and looked through the patch notes. Seems the only relevant change was on release, since Zapotec Lightning Warriors got buffed. Oh well, if the strategy gets hit with nerf bat, I hope it's not too much. It's a fun little thing after all.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-03-22 174619.png
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

nah the relevant change is the one on their age 1 card , that's what makes it really good
European Union PancakePrincess
Skirmisher
ESO: PancakePrincess

Post by PancakePrincess »

speedflyer wrote:nah the relevant change is the one on their age 1 card , that's what makes it really good
You know, instead of wage insinuations, you could say what was changed. The only change I see is that one from the last patch:

"American Allies (I): No longer enables all Carib, Mapuche, and Zapotec units. Instead, you will now choose ONE ally who will then grant access to their units and unique upgrades via the Native Embassy."

And I don't see how that's a buff.
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

well play it and you will see , its better to have 7 units of a really good one , then a little bit of each types , when half units actually sucks.
I couldnt tell you the change because i didnt remember the name of the card , but looks like it was enough for you to find :)