Here is a simple China BO I have been using:
- - TP + Village (macro carefully to be not housed but not idled TC wise)
- Ship Sumptuary Laws
- Ship Good Faith Agreements
- Chop with 12 vills in transition; 4 on food for constant vill production.
- Consulate in Transition. If vs Musket or Aztec civ - Barracks. If vs Dutch/Russia - Castle in transition.
- Que up standard army or castle army.
- Ship 300E (If rushed send 8 chukonus/7 steppes based on civ and collect Gold for MM).
- Ally French get all 1500 res in crates.
- Ship 700W
- Build a second racks, all 5 villages, and a market and techs
- Keep queing vills and Standard Army (Food Gold Army of Steppes and Chukonus)
- Ship Northern Refugees.
This gives you a solid eco and ton of army early and late:
And a solid Vill curve as well.
Frankly with the mass of units I can cover most civs and win this way.
If game goes later: You have a solid start eco - Age with Porcelain - ally German and get trickles - build batches of cav and changdao/arque and ally brits for petards. Plenty of power spike shipments.
Game Rec: (Semi heavy pressure)
China vs France
China vs Russia