ESO: rnmrtzk

StarryClovers 10/10 for the U S and A

Post by rnmrtzk »

Aufgezeichnete Spiele 2021-04-16 19-33-07.age3Yrec
StarryClover and some cowboys
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 179 times
Central Plain
Central Plain
My friend StarryClover, the low-elo-legend, has prepared a strategy for you high bobs. It includes a 10/10 age up, Cowboys and Owlhoots. And it's only playable on maps with a lot of tps:

Cards: Chinese Immigrants, Advanced Saloon, 3 TP Card, 700w/Springfield Armory, Hamiltonian Economics/Dance Hall, Irish Immigrants...

Age I:
Build a TP and do a 10/10 Age Up. Ship Chinese Immigrants. As soon as the card kicks in, use the levy ability on your first tp to get another tp wagon: Build 2 TPs. Age up with Delaware (700f). Ship Advanced Saloon.

Transition: Chop 300w. 200w for Stagecoach, 100w for a house. After chopping wood put 5 vills on food and 5 vills on gold. (All new vills will go on gold)

Age II:
Sent 3 TP Card. Use the wagons to build 3 Saloons. Build all three Saloons close together so that your inspiring flag boost all three of them wih 25% faster training. Research Stagecoach. "Levy" another wagon with your tp to build another tp or to get a church. After Stagecoach kicks in set all of your tps on gold. Start producing the outlaws you need. (If you scout a forward rax go for owlhoots to protect the tp line. If you see a stable or rax in base produce Cowboys to hunt down the cav and raid with those boys. After that you can freestyle. Get your arsenal and market upgrades going. Sent 700w/Dance Hall for housing. And at the 10 minute mark boost your eco with the Irish Immigrants.

Tips:
- 3 Cowboys one-shot a 150 Hp Musk with their 20 range special ability: So much fun to micro those boys. Get the "Refreshing Beverages" at the Saloon for even more fun -->You can also go pure Cowboy and annoy your opponent constantly.
- Try to build a mass of owlhoots. Their special ability needs a critical mass.
- Don't forget to levy constantly those nice wagons from your tp
look wrote:I Opened the TAD today
it looks like i was in paradise
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Re: StarryClovers 10/10 for the U S and A

Post by don_artie »

the main problem with the tp wagons is they often dont work
Germany rnmrtzk
Musketeer

Post by rnmrtzk »

don_artie wrote:the main problem with the tp wagons is they often dont work
Yeah, those wagons love disco. You really have to babysit them. In the attached record you have some footage of a little dance at the middle tp. But you can make them work if you send them to the middle of the tp and then click on the foundation.
Germany rnmrtzk
Musketeer

Post by rnmrtzk »

Strat is going viral :flowers:
Germany blasdg
Dragoon

Post by blasdg »

I just played vs him for the lulz. These saloon units are kinda sick and pretty abusive tbh.
Then again he plays one map only and nothing else, so he is kinda bad and the strat is bad.
Germany rnmrtzk
Musketeer

Post by rnmrtzk »

blasdg wrote:I just played vs him for the lulz. These saloon units are kinda sick and pretty abusive tbh.
Then again he plays one map only and nothing else, so he is kinda bad and the strat is bad.
So you knew what was coming and still lost? The strat or the saloon units can't be that bad then :lol:
Germany blasdg
Dragoon

Post by blasdg »

Can you read? I stated that those units are kinda sick and abusive. So obviously they are good.

The strat itself is pretty bad and I played vs the same guy before and won easily by just rushing and standing on top of his gold mines.
Germany rnmrtzk
Musketeer

Post by rnmrtzk »

haha, well done! :)