General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 11156

08 Jun 2021, 08:30

I wonder how many AoE3 discords there are
Turkey breeze
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2064

08 Jun 2021, 08:44

Astaroth wrote:It is actually sad behavior tbh. Yes, breeze is often acting a bit weird and I get he can be annoying to some.

But resorting to insults and personal attacks when he hasn't insulted you before is just quite pathetic. I mean, you have people who claim to be adults, who have real lives where they act somewhat normally. Yet just because this is the internet they act like tough guys or bullies. It's unnecessary and also just downright sad.

The lack of maturity some people exhibit in this community is appaling. Especially when you compare it with the age series where you have people like Daut or Viper who are just downright nice, friendly, humble. Even when they lose 0-7. And even way before they were pros and made money off of the game, btw.

You know I got 1 day ban for posting screenshot of kaiser flaming me 3 days ago. I was like wtf? the more hilarious part is that kaiser even makes fun of how he gets away from anything and while I get banned for no actual reason.
Attachments
no double standards.png
no double standards.png (14.11 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Kaiserklein wrote:my only satisfaction was laming 2 of breeze vils with the inca pike

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not gonna stream for a community which accepts breeze in it
2ndlieüténant wrote:Organ guns unpack béttér
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4840
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

08 Jun 2021, 09:18

yet no action is taken by the community team. They just watch.
Not even watching, we aren't in that server.
Turkey breeze
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2064

08 Jun 2021, 10:37

edeholland wrote:
yet no action is taken by the community team. They just watch.
Not even watching, we aren't in that server.

viewtopic.php?f=982&t=23131&p=541070#p541075

I've just reported this post yesterday, not only report, but I also messaged to the mod team & mentioned them, guess what? nothing is happening here aswell. So it has nothing to do with moderators being in the discord server or not, just click the link and see how he is confidently flaming. "Moron" I'm sure it's like 10th time he is doing this over the forums, just no action is taken, and I don't think it will change at all, It is unbelievable.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Kaiserklein wrote:my only satisfaction was laming 2 of breeze vils with the inca pike

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not gonna stream for a community which accepts breeze in it
2ndlieüténant wrote:Organ guns unpack béttér
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9629
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

08 Jun 2021, 10:49

Haha feel kinda sorry for the mods, everytime I flame breeze they probably get 10 messages and reports
Image
Image
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4840
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

08 Jun 2021, 10:52

Kaiserklein wrote:Haha feel kinda sorry for the mods, everytime I flame breeze they probably get 10 messages and reports
Yeah, would be swell if you can stop calling him a moron, every hour I think I received a like/quote but it's just another report.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Jaeger
Posts: 4671

08 Jun 2021, 10:57

Seems kinda reasonable to report it when someone is calling you a moron tbh ngl
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9629
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

08 Jun 2021, 11:07

Lol sure, if everyone started messaging, posting screenshots, and reporting, everytime breeze flamed them, can you imagine the state of these forums.
Ah and opening threads too. After all this thread is 8 pages of useless drama created by breeze haha
Image
Image
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7754
ESO: PrinceofBabu

08 Jun 2021, 11:11

Cant believe what im reading
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 7544
ESO: [VOC] Bram
Location: Amsterdam

08 Jun 2021, 11:13

I might just go rewatch EGCTV's stream yesterday and screenshot all of the mean things Hazza said to me.
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Jaeger
Posts: 2197
ESO: challenger_marco

08 Jun 2021, 11:16

Screenshotting new meta?
Image
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Jaeger
Posts: 4671

08 Jun 2021, 11:47

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol sure, if everyone started messaging, posting screenshots, and reporting, everytime breeze flamed them, can you imagine the state of these forums.
Ah and opening threads too. After all this thread is 8 pages of useless drama created by breeze haha

I don't really see how this justifies continuously calling someone a moron, and in particular I don't see how it makes it ridiculous that someone reports that stuff. This seems quite toxic.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9629
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

08 Jun 2021, 12:11

If you were in the same discord servers as breeze you'd see why calling him a moron is essentially always justified
Image
Image
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer
Posts: 864

08 Jun 2021, 15:10

Kaiserklein wrote:If you were in the same discord servers as breeze you'd see why calling him a moron is essentially always justified

you don't make it easy for yourself do you by being this toxic? Doubling down isnt as great a strategy as you may think, then again you seem to be all out of strategies yourself lmao
Image
Image
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2403
ESO: Octanium

09 Jun 2021, 06:34

Goodspeed wrote:I wonder how many AoE3 discords there are

more than total aoe3 players for sure
Image
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3219
ESO: lamergamer
Location: North Macedonia
Clan: c0ns

09 Jun 2021, 12:59

aoe 3 mods are soft #freegib
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
User avatar
Pakistan comradecommissar
Skirmisher
Posts: 198
ESO: ComradeCommissar
Location: Pakistan

09 Jun 2021, 13:16

breeze wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:Don't understand the hate towards breeze from a certain minority of the community. And it's not wrong to say that Breeze gets banned after replying to constant insults from people I'm not going to name. He's a nice fella, some people just aren't able to grasp that the game evolving and changing meta isn't that bad of a thing. Maybe try and shift your own game instead of trying to constantly insult and ban another member of the community.

It is really getting to be boring, can you imagine there is official top level players discord and a group of minority is constantly flaming while moderators don't even care at all, on the other hand, if I just reply, it will be a reason to ban me. Just sad thing for the community.


donarti/kaiser/knusch are literally sending these kind of insult messages regularly on official discords, I wanna put just these 2 images from ESO-C Pro lounge discord but there are much more I can share you in dm, yet no action is taken by the community team. They just watch.


This is pretty appalling behavior on @Kaiserklein 's part, and breeze doesnt deserve it at all tbh.
User avatar
Latvia harcha
Jaeger
Posts: 3252
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

09 Jun 2021, 13:52

comradecommissar wrote:
breeze wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:Don't understand the hate towards breeze from a certain minority of the community. And it's not wrong to say that Breeze gets banned after replying to constant insults from people I'm not going to name. He's a nice fella, some people just aren't able to grasp that the game evolving and changing meta isn't that bad of a thing. Maybe try and shift your own game instead of trying to constantly insult and ban another member of the community.

It is really getting to be boring, can you imagine there is official top level players discord and a group of minority is constantly flaming while moderators don't even care at all, on the other hand, if I just reply, it will be a reason to ban me. Just sad thing for the community.


donarti/kaiser/knusch are literally sending these kind of insult messages regularly on official discords, I wanna put just these 2 images from ESO-C Pro lounge discord but there are much more I can share you in dm, yet no action is taken by the community team. They just watch.


This is pretty appalling behavior on @Kaiserklein 's part, and breeze doesnt deserve it at all tbh.

If you could specify what he deserves and what he doesn't deserve, that would be productive and highly appreciated kkthxbye
princeofcarthage wrote:remember Prince warned about it years ago
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3950
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

09 Jun 2021, 14:12

I admit, I am a horrible moderator.
Image

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
User avatar
Pakistan comradecommissar
Skirmisher
Posts: 198
ESO: ComradeCommissar
Location: Pakistan

09 Jun 2021, 14:28

harcha wrote:
comradecommissar wrote:
Show hidden quotes


This is pretty appalling behavior on @Kaiserklein 's part, and breeze doesnt deserve it at all tbh.

If you could specify what he deserves and what he doesn't deserve, that would be productive and highly appreciated kkthxbye


More along the lines of nobody deserves that kind of behavior.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9629
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

09 Jun 2021, 15:15

comradecommissar wrote:This is pretty appalling behavior on @Kaiserklein 's part, and breeze doesnt deserve it at all tbh.

why do you need to tag me for this
Image
Image
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany miggo1999_
Crossbow
Posts: 46
ESO: india_bot1999

Yesterday, 18:54

#screenshotmeta
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 20.52.53.png
on egctv
Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 20.52.53.png (12.51 KiB) Viewed 85 times
France speedflyer
Skirmisher
Posts: 130
ESO: speedflyer

Yesterday, 19:36

my thread has been deleted , how hard did breeze cry , i wonder :O
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
Turkey breeze
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2064

Yesterday, 20:11

miggo1999_ wrote:#screenshotmeta

you are the living definition of the word "hypocrite" you know right? here is what the whole chat is xD I should give him flowers for calling me suck (without any reason) instead yea
Attachments
full text.png
full text.png (52.34 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Kaiserklein wrote:my only satisfaction was laming 2 of breeze vils with the inca pike

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not gonna stream for a community which accepts breeze in it
2ndlieüténant wrote:Organ guns unpack béttér
Turkey breeze
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2064

Yesterday, 20:14

speedflyer wrote:my thread has been deleted , how hard did breeze cry , i wonder :O

are you "high" as usual or what? You are a kind of person who thinks flaming someone for just making wall is justified so I didn't even bother reporting it to let people see how hilarious you are., you can ask to @Community Team too, I didn't report anything xD
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Kaiserklein wrote:my only satisfaction was laming 2 of breeze vils with the inca pike

Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not gonna stream for a community which accepts breeze in it
2ndlieüténant wrote:Organ guns unpack béttér

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests