General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
United States of America Xx_Frosty
Crossbow
Posts: 4

10 Jun 2021, 15:01

Hello everyone!

My name is Xx_Frosty I am here to say that the DM Community is active once more! We will be holding a tournament next month and welcome all challengers to duke it out with myself, Andi, Floko83, Moczus and more! We are also discussing the possibility of a 2v2 DM tournament this upcoming winter. If you're interested in joining in on the fun, feel free to join our discord @ https://discord.gg/J4HCG7jq and put your name in the, "registration" section.

So far, we have confirmed the following players, subject to change based on person schedules:
1. Floko83
2. Xx_Frosty
3. Andi
4. Moczus
5. Don_Stowe
6. The_last_thief
7. Naheulbeuk
8. Genesis_is_here
9. Iulianpasha
10. Face_the_moosik
11. AJIV
12. Super
13. Puggoplays
14. S1lentknight

Map Pool, subject to change:
1. Gran Choco
2. Great Plains
3. Punjab
4. Dakota
5. Central Plains
6. Mexico
7. Upper Andes

Rules:
1. While in game--ANYTHING GOES. Play to win!
2. Winner has the option of playing the same civ AND/OR map at any point in the round. Winner can only do this once per civ/map, if that makes sense.
3. Depending on final brackets: first round or so will be a best of 3. Semis/finals will be a best of 5. This is to keep help the tournament progress & ease the struggles of scheduling. We know that it can be hard to schedule & play when you're working, have different hobbies, have kids, etc.
4. There will be a round to determine the 3rd place winner. 1st, 2nd & 3rd will all earn a prize :kinggreen:. The sum of which will be determined at a later point depending on how much we receive in donations & participation fees.
5. Players will have 1 week to sort their schedules and play their games. There is no loser's bracket. If in the event both players are unable to play their game, both players will be eliminated unless Moc, Andi or myself receive evidence that effort was made to schedule the games.


We look forward to meeting & playing with you all! Best of luck!
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
Posts: 12337
Location: USA

10 Jun 2021, 15:51

Who?
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Jaeger
Posts: 2198
ESO: challenger_marco

10 Jun 2021, 15:53

Why is @Cometk not there? the dude has 98% win rate in DM
Image
United States of America Xx_Frosty
Crossbow
Posts: 4

10 Jun 2021, 15:56

Challenger_Marco wrote:Why is @Cometk not there? the dude has 98% win rate in DM


Not sure why he isn't in it. Perhaps it's a lack of interest or word just has not gotten out to him.
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 7544
ESO: [VOC] Bram
Location: Amsterdam

10 Jun 2021, 16:01

A tournament that allows maphack and moesbar hacks is interesting, but we'll see how it plays out.
United States of America Xx_Frosty
Crossbow
Posts: 4

10 Jun 2021, 16:05

Mr_Bramboy wrote:A tournament that allows maphack and moesbar hacks is interesting, but we'll see how it plays out.


Sure, people can go ahead and use it. We'll also make sure that will be their only game :uglylol:
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor
Posts: 6416
Location: California

10 Jun 2021, 17:26

great effort, good to see you lads putting this forth and also moving the boomers into the modern era and hosting this on EP.

not going to compete myself, too busy atm. however i am willing to play random bullshit or sometimes help those who are participating with prep/practice games. just don't have an ego and don't annoy me and we're cool

@Xx_Frosty btw what was your nick on ESO? did you used to have a different esoc account too? feel like i recognize your nick, maybe we played some accounts on Legacy, i was prob under black_thought or isaiah_rashad
Image
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7754
ESO: PrinceofBabu

10 Jun 2021, 17:29

why is comet smurfing on like 20 different accounts
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor
Posts: 6416
Location: California

10 Jun 2021, 17:43

Hazza54321 wrote:why is comet smurfing on like 20 different accounts

quit my job quit school landlord evicting me girlfriend left me took the kids dog went to heaven parents say they disown me but life is good dm is active again
Image
User avatar
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Posts: 1241
Location: Germany
Clan: N3O

10 Jun 2021, 18:07

Cometk wrote:quit my job quit school landlord evicting me girlfriend left me took the kids dog went to heaven parents say they disown me but life is good dm is active again
Road to Colonel when?
Germany miggo1999_
Crossbow
Posts: 46
ESO: india_bot1999

10 Jun 2021, 18:19

aaryngend wrote:
Cometk wrote:quit my job quit school landlord evicting me girlfriend left me took the kids dog went to heaven parents say they disown me but life is good dm is active again
Road to Colonel when?


once he's got his game knowlege down
United States of America Xx_Frosty
Crossbow
Posts: 4

10 Jun 2021, 19:19

Cometk wrote:great effort, good to see you lads putting this forth and also moving the boomers into the modern era and hosting this on EP.

not going to compete myself, too busy atm. however i am willing to play random bullshit or sometimes help those who are participating with prep/practice games. just don't have an ego and don't annoy me and we're cool

@Xx_Frosty btw what was your nick on ESO? did you used to have a different esoc account too? feel like i recognize your nick, maybe we played some accounts on Legacy, i was prob under black_thought or isaiah_rashad


My nickname was PinkPeepEater/MEsc13/Olciunio :D I think I remember you. You were pretty good! You want in?
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5806
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

11 Jun 2021, 02:04

Of all the 3 people who played dm cometk was 2nd best
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
China juicyfruit1268
Musketeer
Posts: 94
ESO: Torie

11 Jun 2021, 04:31

princeofcarthage wrote:Of all the 3 people who played dm cometk was 2nd best

Wow I feel offended
User avatar
Germany AndiAOE
Musketeer
Posts: 91
ESO: mk8by8bcity
Clan: druz

11 Jun 2021, 15:08

Nice
rule 6) Floko has to play random civ to make it interesting ;)
User avatar
Canada dansil92
ESOC Maps Team
Posts: 1790
ESO: dansil92

11 Jun 2021, 20:05

juicyfruit1268 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Of all the 3 people who played dm cometk was 2nd best

Wow I feel offended

i take it based on the available information that means you were the 3rd best deathmatch player?
Squamiger wrote: the game is won in the trenches of posting on esoc, where true warriors are forged

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Xx_Frosty and 0 guests