#BreezeStillAlive

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: #BreezeStillAlive

Post by Kaiserklein »

samwise12 wrote:#freebreeze
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain EGCTV
Musketeer

Post by EGCTV »

Yup seems a very fair reply from Kaiser to me too. There's really nothing left to discuss here - fair play.
Australia JKProwler
Dragoon

Post by JKProwler »

Imagine having such pride that you won't sign up to possibly the last major tourney on a game you have dedicated hours on
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

On a side but related note, I just don't think noel is fat regardless of what breeze may say.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@breeze bruhh just sign up ,make new acc all you have to do is type "In" with that acc having 1 post ,rest will be history, this might be the last major aoe3 tourney and a lot of ppl wanna see the best in this ,pls sign up.
:nwc:
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

He could make an account called “breezetournies” but then he runs the risk of being permanently banned by an ESOC moderator for making a post that isn’t about tournaments.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Breeze requested to have his account deleted. He can make a new account at any time.

And from the perspective of a tournament admin: I wish I had the luxury to bar undesirables from my tournaments for any reason. As this is Kaiser’s tournament he has that luxury and I respect that. But as his post shows, Kaiser was willing to allow Breeze to enter had he created a forum account.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@Zanerre please dislodge your head out of that cave
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Sign me up
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

I've talked to breeze today, and hearing the actual story from him makes sense why you're one of the saltiest players in this game.Breeze told me he never requested kaiser to make him a favor, he just asked if it's possible to join outside of eso-c since noel is obsessed with giving him random warnings all the time, and when he tried to talk to you in discord you completly ignored him for 2 days.
discord1.png

since you didn't respond him , he told me that he asked it to you in game where you started to flame him but you never show it guess why
DE3.png
btw I know french and you tell him you're sucking dicks but pretend to be fair person here, guess who is the hypocrite here.and he told me he used that word to noel because noel flames him in moderator discords all the time meanwhile insulting and gives him ban for personal reasons;as proof, he shows me this
Twitch.png
noel banned him meanwhile you flamed him even harder every time, you even admit it yourself,let people guess who is the real hypocrite.anyways,I don't use esoc forums a lot, the only reason I was using it because of breeze, he spent endless hours teaching me this game, surely you can hate him kaiser among the gang you created, but I will ALWAYS love him, because he is not even close to be the person you are talking about, he is just a great guy who is helping everyone.for the last part, breeze sent me this image where an eso-c team member felt unhappy about it (he didnt give name of the person)
List.png
noel seeds his name as retard in official seeding, I don't think he deserves any respect from breeze.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

ok
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

@Senor_Boe i feel bad for you
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@Senor_Boe if you're gonna go over the history start at the beginning, not middle
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Even when Breeze doesn’t have a forum account he manages to be the center of drama. Impressive.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Even when Breeze doesn’t have a forum account he manages to be the center of drama. Impressive.
Honestly just looks like it's breeze on that guy's account lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

Senor_Boe wrote:let people guess who is the real hypocrite
it's funny to see this picture, on the picture you put we can see breeze saying that they must ignore each other whereas every time i go on a twitch chat we can see breeze flaming kaiser while kaiser was not even there during that time, but everyone is hypocritical except him

And again, quite a drama when he could just create a new account and sign up for this tourney, he just likes to create drama for no reasons.
Image Image
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Fat @n0el

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

Senor_Boe wrote:I've talked to breeze today, and hearing the actual story from him makes sense why you're one of the saltiest players in this game.Breeze told me he never requested kaiser to make him a favor, he just asked if it's possible to join outside of eso-c since noel is obsessed with giving him random warnings all the time, and when he tried to talk to you in discord you completly ignored him for 2 days.
discord1.png

since you didn't respond him , he told me that he asked it to you in game where you started to flame him but you never show it guess why
DE3.png
btw I know french and you tell him you're sucking dicks but pretend to be fair person here, guess who is the hypocrite here.and he told me he used that word to noel because noel flames him in moderator discords all the time meanwhile insulting and gives him ban for personal reasons;as proof, he shows me this
Twitch.png
noel banned him meanwhile you flamed him even harder every time, you even admit it yourself,let people guess who is the real hypocrite.anyways,I don't use esoc forums a lot, the only reason I was using it because of breeze, he spent endless hours teaching me this game, surely you can hate him kaiser among the gang you created, but I will ALWAYS love him, because he is not even close to be the person you are talking about, he is just a great guy who is helping everyone.for the last part, breeze sent me this image where an eso-c team member felt unhappy about it (he didnt give name of the person)
List.png
noel seeds his name as retard in official seeding, I don't think he deserves any respect from breeze.
Hello Beeze. KekW
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Even when Breeze doesn’t have a forum account he manages to be the center of drama. Impressive.
Could be, but this guy has also been playing with breeze balls like a piano for years
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Sometimes your actions close doors. This may be one of those times.
Finland somp
Dragoon

Post by somp »

He hasn't even closed any doors. He could sign up anytime if he wants to.
More alarming is that some people have held the keys for the door, who should have never been in charge. However, this one is kaisers party and I greatly admire that he is still giving breeze the chance.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

don_artie wrote:@Senor_Boe i feel bad for you
sounds like the best thing i'd say ok boomer to, also dont feel bad for me , I'm not as pathetic as someone who just cant get over a single soul out of his league , while being a complete karen in the process to hurt him in any possible way.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Kaiserklein wrote:
not quite mate , too pathetic from you to think breeze's iq dropped to the point where he'd delete his acc to use mine, for this act i'd assume you'll spend your next 10 years as a virgin.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Kaiserklein wrote:
I think it might be Cassador.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Thread locked soon?
:nwc: