spain bo

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

1.how many vills should i train before age up? 15 16 or 9+3?
2.tp and market? if i build tp or market in age 1 i cant age up with 15p. and if i chop during transition for tp and steel trap i can't age up after collecting 700g. but if i do nothing my eco is terrbly bad.
3.skirm or lancer? lancers are ultimate weapon with pike and cannon, but without market upgrades i cannot spam them easily. skirmisher are cheaper, but easy to be countered.
4.if i have a tp shpuld i send 5v before 700w? or send 8 pike instead? or send it after age 3?
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

spain bo

Post by yemshi »

1.) Depends if you are aggressive.
2)I'd prefer a TP in any case.
3)Lancers, just because of the fun
4)3vills, 700c,700w, 5vills. Establishing your eco with building houses and markets and a rax/stable should be prefered.

I just realised that I give higher PRs/better players advices, while they could just bash me^^
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

spain bo

Post by chronique »

15/16 (depend of tresor/map)
make your market with your 700 wood
generaly skirm is good idea becouse spain have only piq/cav ship (this is stupid but...), but agaisnt player like black_XIII ff lancer is the best way.
You can ff eco (700gold, 700 wood, 5vilis) or ff rush with 8 piq insted of 5 vilis
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

spain bo

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

1. Always 16 unless you all in. Never 9-3.
2. If you can market in age 1 go for it, otherwise, build it with 700. Always TP while aging.
3. Skirms are better.
4. Do not send 8 pikes unless your opponent rushes super hard. I like the 700g/5v/700w ff, that way you can up your market with ST etc and spam skirms 5/5/5 (musks are useless anyway), but vs some civs, you'll have to send 700w beofre.
China fei123456
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

chronique wrote:15/16 (depend of tresor/map)
generaly skirm is good idea becouse spain have only piq/cav ship (this is stupid but...), but agaisnt player like black_XIII ff lancer is the best way.
You can ff eco (700gold, 700 wood, 5vilis) or ff rush with 8 piq insted of 5 vilis

vs china lancer may be better?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

spain bo

paul wrote:
chronique wrote:15/16 (depend of tresor/map)
vs china lancer may be better?
Nope, skirms are much better.
China fei123456
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:1. Always 16 unless you all in. Never 9-3.
2. If you can market in age 1 go for it, otherwise, build it with 700. Always TP while aging.
3. Skirms are better.
4. Do not send 8 pikes unless your opponent rushes super hard. I like the 700g/5v/700w ff, that way you can up your market with ST etc and spam skirms 5/5/5 (musks are useless anyway), but vs some civs, you''ll have to send 700w beofre.

but then i have to chop wood in age 3. besides, can spain ff beat aztec rush? my aztec get rekt by aiz spain. he reach age 2 at 3:30 and age 3 at 6:30.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

spain bo

paul wrote:
3. Skirms are better.
4. Do not send 8 pikes unless your opponent rushes super hard. I like the 700g/5v/700w ff, that way you can up your market with ST etc and spam skirms 5/5/5 (musks are useless anyway), but vs some civs, youll have to send 700w beofre.
but then i have to chop wood in age 3. besides, can spain ff beat aztec rush? my aztec get rekt by aiz spain. he reach age 2 at 3:30 and age 3 at 6:30.
Yeah, then you have to chop wood in age 3, always put 4-5 vills on wood when you ff.

Aztec beats spain yeah.
China fei123456
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:vs china lancer may be better?

but skirm pike cannon cant deal with meteor hammer and vills mm under tc.
China fei123456
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:vs china lancer may be better?

i used to beat piro easily but after he begin to spam lancer instead of skirm i cant beat him lol. vills, mm, musk cant kill lancers. (in fact no units in age 2 beat lancer) and china dont have dragoon.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

spain bo

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Nope, skirms are much better.
but skirm pike cannon cant deal with meteor hammer and vills mm under tc.
Spain looses to china anyway but what would your lancer do? get rekt by the hammers too?
China fei123456
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:but skirm pike cannon cant deal with meteor hammer and vills mm under tc.
Spain looses to china anyway but what would your lancer do? get rekt by the hammers too?

to kill the redcoat arquebusier and mm. meteor hammer cant kill lancers easily as itself only have 290hp. lancers can tank damage at least.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

spain bo

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Spain looses to china anyway but what would your lancer do? get rekt by the hammers too?
to kill the redcoat arquebusier and mm. meteor hammer cant kill lancers easily as itself only have 290hp. lancers can tank damage at least.

With 3lancers? lol
China fei123456
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:to kill the redcoat arquebusier and mm. meteor hammer cant kill lancers easily as itself only have 290hp. lancers can tank damage at least.
With 3lancers? lol

i mean sending 12pike 2 cannon and attack with 10+ lancers.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

spain bo

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:With 3lancers? lol
i mean sending 12pike 2 cannon and attack with 10+ lancers.
You wont be able to mass 10 lancers. And hell have 13cav+musks
India _DB_
Howdah

spain bo

Post by _DB_ »

Imo aggressive spain FF is always better than eco spain FF imo. You're more likely to win if you send 8 pikes from age 2 during aging and age with 4 huss and get 2 cannons + 5-10 musk + dogs, it will be the most scary timing for your opponent. The 5 vils won't really help you defending your cannons while the 8 pikes will do more.

Also it is a must to have 600 coin in deck. In case you fail to push, you'll win with 9 highlander shipment anyway. It is most game turning shipment. You can win a game you have lost with the 9 highlanders card.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

spain bo

Post by yurashic »

paul wrote:1.how many vills should i train before age up? 15 16 or 9+3?
2.tp and market? if i build tp or market in age 1 i cant age up with 15p. and if i chop during transition for tp and steel trap i can''t age up after collecting 700g. but if i do nothing my eco is terrbly bad.
3.skirm or lancer? lancers are ultimate weapon with pike and cannon, but without market upgrades i cannot spam them easily. skirmisher are cheaper, but easy to be countered.
4.if i have a tp shpuld i send 5v before 700w? or send 8 pike instead? or send it after age 3?
1. 15 or 16 depending on how agressive you are, treasures and livestock.
2. TP always in transition. If you start with 200 w or 100 w 100 c you go market but not with 15 v.
3. Skirm. The only matchup where lancers are viable is Russia. Against China if you go lancer you will have nothing to kill intervention and 11 changdao,
4. Some people like to send 5 vills before 700 wood but I dont think it is viable because the faster you get your wood, the faster you get market upgrades and build you military building. If you go stable it might be ok to send vills first, but if you go barracks you need it as soon as possible to train musketeers.

Build orders I use:

- Standard - 3 v 700 c 700 w 8 p 2 f
- Eco focused (against Ports and on defensive maps) - early market with any start, 3 v 700 c 700 w (3 houses, barracks, steel traps and placer mines, train rods or musk) 5 v 1000 w (stable, rod upgrade, 6 houses) and go full lancer-rod.
- Mercenaries and no cannon, build against China - 3 v 700 c (age with cav) 700 w 600 c Swiss pikemen 5 hussar and attack with like 15 skirm 12 swiss pikemen 9 hussar
- Halbs - 3 v 700 c (age with cav) 700 w church 2 falc

I tried sending 300 wood first when I start with 200 wood or find a big wood treasure and build 2 tps with it and 3 vills next, seems to work quite well but needs more testing.
Also if I find a big exp treasure like 135 or 160 exp guarded by 2 polar bears I think it is viable to send gold trickle after 3 vills.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by Jaeger »

3. Skirms are better.
4. Do not send 8 pikes unless your opponent rushes super hard. I like the 700g/5v/700w ff, that way you can up your market with ST etc and spam skirms 5/5/5 (musks are useless anyway), but vs some civs, you''ll have to send 700w beofre.
if you send 700w and then 5v, is it possible to get market from 700w, make 5 musk 5 dogs and then skirms 5/5/5? What about 10 musk, dogs, then 5/5/5? I think if you don''t maket from 700w you can do it, but idk how many upgrades you can afford if you want constant spam
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

spain bo

ovi12 wrote:
3. Skirms are better.
4. Do not send 8 pikes unless your opponent rushes super hard. I like the 700g/5v/700w ff, that way you can up your market with ST etc and spam skirms 5/5/5 (musks are useless anyway), but vs some civs, youll have to send 700w beofre.
if you send 700w and then 5v, is it possible to get market from 700w, make 5 musk 5 dogs and then skirms 5/5/5? What about 10 musk, dogs, then 5/5/5? I think if you dont maket from 700w you can do it, but idk how many upgrades you can afford if you want constant spam
By sending 5v before 700w you have more eco, thats obvious and musk are quite useless.
China fei123456
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by fei123456 »

yurashic wrote:
paul wrote:1.how many vills should i train before age up? 15 16 or 9+3?
2.tp and market? if i build tp or market in age 1 i cant age up with 15p. and if i chop during transition for tp and steel trap i cant age up after collecting 700g. but if i do nothing my eco is terrbly bad.
1. 15 or 16 depending on how agressive you are, treasures and livestock.
2. TP always in transition. If you start with 200 w or 100 w 100 c you go market but not with 15 v.
3. Skirm. The only matchup where lancers are viable is Russia. Against China if you go lancer you will have nothing to kill intervention and 11 changdao,
4. Some people like to send 5 vills before 700 wood but I dont think it is viable because the faster you get your wood, the faster you get market upgrades and build you military building. If you go stable it might be ok to send vills first, but if you go barracks you need it as soon as possible to train musketeers.

Build orders I use:

- Eco focused (against Ports and on defensive maps) - early market with any start, 3 v 700 c 700 w (3 houses, barracks, steel traps and placer mines, train rods or musk) 5 v 1000 w (stable, rod upgrade, 6 houses) and go full lancer-rod.
- Mercenaries and no cannon, build against China - 3 v 700 c (age with cav) 700 w 600 c Swiss pikemen 5 hussar and attack with like 15 skirm 12 swiss pikemen 9 hussar
- Halbs - 3 v 700 c (age with cav)?700 w church 2 falc

I tried sending 300 wood first when I start with 200 wood or find a big wood treasure and build 2 tps with it and 3 vills next, seems to work quite well but needs more testing.
Also if I find a big exp treasure like 135 or 160 exp guarded by 2 polar bears I think it is viable to send gold trickle after 3 vills.

i am interested in the no cannon build: do you mean cannon is useless vs china? i dont play spain often, but i won a dozen of spain with china. just pull all the vills and mm to kill falconets and win. i lost nearly all my vills, but still i have more units and i dont know why.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

spain bo

Post by Garja »

You should just work out your builds once someone provides a general scheme.
Image Image Image
Russia yurashic
Howdah

spain bo

Post by yurashic »

paul wrote:
yurashic wrote:1. 15 or 16 depending on how agressive you are, treasures and livestock.

Build orders I use:

- Halbs - 3 v 700 c (age with cav) 700 w church 2 falc

i am interested in the no cannon build: do you mean cannon is useless vs china? i dont play spain often, but i won a dozen of spain with china. just pull all the vills and mm to kill falconets and win. i lost nearly all my vills, but still i have more units and i dont know why.
Yes, useless. A good Chinese player will use 5 meteors or hand mortars to kill cannons and 8 arquebusiers to kill pikemen, after that there is not much the Spanish player can do. If you dont send cannons you can catch him off guard.
Russia yurashic
Howdah

spain bo

Post by yurashic »

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Nope, skirms are much better.
i used to beat piro easily but after he begin to spam lancer instead of skirm i cant beat him lol. vills, mm, musk cant kill lancers. (in fact no units in age 2 beat lancer) and china dont have dragoon.
Attachments
[RE SP] piroshiki[SP] vs Yurashic[CH] - Yucatan.age3yrec
(416.42 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Yucatan
Yucatan
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 11 minutes
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

spain bo

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:
ovi12 wrote:if you send 700w and then 5v, is it possible to get market from 700w, make 5 musk 5 dogs and then skirms 5/5/5? What about 10 musk, dogs, then 5/5/5? I think if you dont maket from 700w you can do it, but idk how many upgrades you can afford if you want constant spam
By sending 5v before 700w you have more eco, thats obvious and musk are quite useless.
Depends, vs port for example I guess they are useless, but even vs them if they cav semi and you dont tower in base they can be useful since 5 dogs lose to 5 huss
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
India _DB_
Howdah

spain bo

Post by _DB_ »

Musk aren't useless. You have to make them in transition to put more aggression. Musk are also easier to mass. You make skirms only when you must.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...