ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by Yukietti »

So i was enjoying some casting and after the stream a lot of people texted me that some two guys were insulting me in the chat and since i blocked them i wasnt seeing it and after i check it from stream history i saw these and probably more insulting that i didnt check so yeah really good mods right there, thank you.
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: ESOC Twitch Channel needs mods

Post by harcha »

hpc needs to chill
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

mods need to do something i dont deserve to hear these
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You could PM them about it, I don't see the point of opening a thread just to blame mods because someone had a shitty behaviour in the chat. As if being a mod was their actual full time job or something. Seems like useless drama to me
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag oldskool_bro
Musketeer

Post by oldskool_bro »

They only ban fare all the time but he never insult in his life. I don’t understand yesterday someone from Germany insult me in chat and i write to Harrison but he don’t do anything.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Unacceptable behaviour needs to be modded
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

ESOCTV shud hire the Aussie's mod team
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Kaiserklein wrote:You could PM them about it, I don't see the point of opening a thread just to blame mods because someone had a shitty behaviour in the chat. As if being a mod was their actual full time job or something. Seems like useless drama to me
Am i supposed to have mod list of esoc in my hand?? Its the most normal thing to open thread about the website's twitch channel since it belongs to them. I am not blaming mods im saying they need more mods if they try to make a community.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Mod me im not afrsid to use my sword
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Respectfully
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

A bo5 vs hpc would settle this @Yukietti gg no re ,winner takes all
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

wasnt only hpc who was very disrespectfull
Attachments
Webaufnahme_3-9-2021_112916_www.twitch.tv.jpeg
Webaufnahme_3-9-2021_113356_www.twitch.tv.jpeg
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yukietty wrote:Am i supposed to have mod list of esoc in my hand?? Its the most normal thing to open thread about the website's twitch channel since it belongs to them.
We both know that you know e.g cometk or noel are mods... No need to open a thread just to make the mods look bad.
Yukietty wrote:I am not blaming mods im saying they need more mods if they try to make a community.
You're totally blaming them lol
"yeah really good mods right there, thank you."
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Yukietty wrote:Am i supposed to have mod list of esoc in my hand?? Its the most normal thing to open thread about the website's twitch channel since it belongs to them.
We both know that you know e.g cometk or noel are mods... No need to open a thread just to make the mods look bad.
Yukietty wrote:I am not blaming mods im saying they need more mods if they try to make a community.
You're totally blaming them lol
"yeah really good mods right there, thank you."
I am implying that they dont have enough mods to handle the situation im not blaming the mods personally and i dont get it why are you trying to change the subject our main concern should be that this situation shouldn't happen again
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

Yukietty wrote:So i was enjoying some casting and after the stream a lot of people texted me that some two guys were insulting me in the chat and since i blocked them i wasnt seeing it and after i check it from stream history i saw these and probably more insulting that i didnt check so yeah really good mods right there, thank you.
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png
Don't let anyone ruin your day , ruin it yourself !
France OstiDe
Crossbow
ESO: OstiDe

Post by OstiDe »

zizi
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yukietty wrote:I am implying that they dont have enough mods to handle the situation im not blaming the mods personally and i dont get it why are you trying to change the subject our main concern should be that this situation shouldn't happen again
Well it really just looked like you were saying mods are shit in that sentence, but okay. I'm not trying to change the subject, everyone can see this guy is a moron and should be banned. There are lots of morons in twitch chats and mods can't always see them, I just don't think it's worth opening a thread about it everytime.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I was busy playing footy, so i guess no one was available or around at that time.
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:I was busy playing footy, so i guess no one was available or around at that time.
yeah thats why there need to be more mods
Germany HarryPotterchill
Crossbow
ESO: Philippcool

Post by HarryPotterchill »

I think a better way to handle the situation is to ban yukietty?

I think the most people would agree that without a person like yukietty the game makes more fun and the twitch chat would have less insults. I mean this thread doesn't tell anything about the background and why so many people hate yukietty. @Kaiserklein you are talking about behaviour but do you really think its your job and that you are able to talk about somebody else's behaviour. Obviously you can't decide between sarcasm and being serious. lol. if anybodyy has a problem with that kind of jokes we should talk from person to person but yukietty flamed a lot of people (if its sarcasm or not) they flamed back and he posted all. His behaviour was the trigger for all the jokes in the twitch chat. if he doesn't like this kind of jokes he should stop it by himself or talk to the people personally and not talking in a thread like this

@Ezad
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

my popcorn is at the ready
Attachments
i-have-my-popcorn-now-on-with-the-show.jpg
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

But what does we are the champions think of this?
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

HarryPotterchill wrote:I think a better way to handle the situation is to ban yukietty?

I think the most people would agree that without a person like yukietty the game makes more fun and the twitch chat would have less insults. I mean this thread doesn't tell anything about the background and why so many people hate yukietty. @Kaiserklein you are talking about behaviour but do you really think its your job and that you are able to talk about somebody else's behaviour. Obviously you can't decide between sarcasm and being serious. lol. if anybodyy has a problem with that kind of jokes we should talk from person to person but yukietty flamed a lot of people (if its sarcasm or not) they flamed back and he posted all. His behaviour was the trigger for all the jokes in the twitch chat. if he doesn't like this kind of jokes he should stop it by himself or talk to the people personally and not talking in a thread like this

@Ezad

I never flamed anyone before they do it first and you suddenly flamed me and the images i posted shows how uneducated you are. Sarcasm doesnt mean insulting but im not expecting you to understand it
Germany HarryPotterchill
Crossbow
ESO: Philippcool

Post by HarryPotterchill »

ok if you mean that real we don't need to talk anymore lol.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Why does Yukietty doesn't have Amateur Division champion badge?? seems very disrespectful from esoc community,it clearly said winner gets the badge.
@admins?