This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
Canada dansil92
ESOC Maps Team
Posts: 1979
ESO: dansil92

11 Aug 2021, 17:27

@Miyawaki Sakura this is advanced memeing
Jebediah Springfield wrote: A noble DLC embiggens the smallest ELO
User avatar
Argentina EliteRifleman
Musketeer
Posts: 96
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

12 Aug 2021, 17:57

Image

Can we ask the devs for llama with gatlings?
France iNcog
Ninja
Posts: 12501

12 Aug 2021, 18:03

You can't have civ ban functions on QS, there are only two civs
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
Posts: 1438
ESO: Conquerer999

14 Aug 2021, 19:55

Brit openings
Image
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective

Image
User avatar
Germany aligator92
Howdah
Posts: 1351
ESO: aligator92

14 Aug 2021, 20:04

nice meme but who clicks up at 3:10? :huh:
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
Posts: 1438
ESO: Conquerer999

14 Aug 2021, 20:31

aligator92 wrote:nice meme but who clicks up at 3:10? :huh:

Yea mistake, was meant to be 2:40

Fixed now
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective

Image
Kiribati callentournies
Dragoon
Posts: 346
ESO: esuck

14 Aug 2021, 22:25

Ily dick
jus a bish
User avatar
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1416
Location: United Kingdom

14 Aug 2021, 22:33

dicktator_ wrote:Brit openings
Image


Cant help and think that cartoon is an actually portrait of Riotcoke everytime i see it
User avatar
No Flag Squamiger
Howdah
Posts: 1336
ESO: Squamiger

14 Aug 2021, 23:23



me when i lose to mams and caroleans (play from 1:31)
Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!
User avatar
Argentina EliteRifleman
Musketeer
Posts: 96
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

21 Aug 2021, 13:13

Image
User avatar
Argentina EliteRifleman
Musketeer
Posts: 96
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

24 Aug 2021, 17:03

torture_dance.jpg
torture_dance.jpg (213.95 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2424
ESO: Octanium

24 Aug 2021, 18:19

This thread aint the same
Image
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4008
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

25 Aug 2021, 00:11

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Brit openings
Image


Cant help and think that cartoon is an actually portrait of Riotcoke everytime i see it

Which one of them?
Image

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher
Posts: 107
ESO: india_bot1999

25 Aug 2021, 08:12

Riotcoke wrote:
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Brit openings
Image


Cant help and think that cartoon is an actually portrait of Riotcoke everytime i see it

Which one of them?

Look in the mirror and you'll know
User avatar
Argentina EliteRifleman
Musketeer
Posts: 96
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

26 Aug 2021, 01:24

5239vb.jpg
5239vb.jpg (61.55 KiB) Viewed 1490 times


They can say what they want of the 4, but for me, it is a very rare combination between the 2 and the 3 hahaha
No Flag jacell
Crossbow
Posts: 3

26 Aug 2021, 03:24

EliteRifleman wrote:
5239vb.jpg

27


19
It's so accurate, I couldn't stop laughing!
User avatar
Argentina EliteRifleman
Musketeer
Posts: 96
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

01 Sep 2021, 12:54

full-year-calendar-2021.png
full-year-calendar-2021.png (542.3 KiB) Viewed 1109 times


Updated
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 7898
ESO: [VOC] Bram
Location: Amsterdam

04 Sep 2021, 17:46

They named a beer after lecastete
Attachments
10E3C87B-A82B-45C5-A351-0A8EF054DA32.jpeg
10E3C87B-A82B-45C5-A351-0A8EF054DA32.jpeg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 945 times
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Jaeger
Posts: 2994

13 Sep 2021, 18:41

I was sitting outside on the patio having just purchased a greek salad for lunch. After a while of eating a man strangely dressed as a giant ear approached my table and before I could say a word dumped a slushie all over my salad, shouting "based!" as he did so. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled, wondering what I had done to deserve this. "I heard you liebed bish" said the ear, "and by the way how's that sand in your teeth"? The ear pulled out a small bag of sand, dangling it in front of my face. I hadn't noticed before, but there it was, that terrible feeling of grit in my mouth. How had he done it? The ear then skipped away leaving me silent, stunned and violated.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04
Posts: 21658
Location: Pennsylvania

14 Sep 2021, 13:14

Jam wrote:I was sitting outside on the patio having just purchased a greek salad for lunch. After a while of eating a man strangely dressed as a giant ear approached my table and before I could say a word dumped a slushie all over my salad, shouting "based!" as he did so. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled, wondering what I had done to deserve this. "I heard you liebed bish" said the ear, "and by the way how's that sand in your teeth"? The ear pulled out a small bag of sand, dangling it in front of my face. I hadn't noticed before, but there it was, that terrible feeling of grit in my mouth. How had he done it? The ear then skipped away leaving me silent, stunned and violated.

The crazy thing is the same thing happened to me
No Flag somp
Skirmisher
Posts: 175

14 Sep 2021, 16:23

.
Attachments
meemu.png
meemu.png (406.08 KiB) Viewed 539 times
User avatar
Argentina EliteRifleman
Musketeer
Posts: 96
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

15 Sep 2021, 13:29

Image
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10116
ESO: Pezet

Today, 07:00

EliteRifleman wrote:
torture_dance.jpg

this one is confusing
:idea:
User avatar
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 06
Posts: 1709
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: Outer Heaven
Clan: 팀 하우스

Today, 16:46

EPL meme season is best meme season

Image
Image

duck 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
User avatar
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 06
Posts: 1709
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: Outer Heaven
Clan: 팀 하우스

Today, 16:52

Image
Image

duck 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest