Age of inca lammers

Korea South Miyawaki Sakura
Dragoon
ESO: April

Age of inca lammers

Post by Miyawaki Sakura »

The DE balance team did a great job once again!

With semi abusgun(They can also be siege) and kallanka lamming, the Inca became an invincible rush civ.

They have better economy than azzy and better unit composition than otto. wtf :love:
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Re: Age of inca lammers

Post by helln00 »

this is how they take down the african lammers, by creating an even more powerful lammer
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Rly not convinced Inca is super good although being able to train all their age 3 units in age 2 with a card might be the tipping point.
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

gibson wrote:Rly not convinced Inca is super good although being able to train all their age 3 units in age 2 with a card might be the tipping point.
yeah quite agree, i think this is better yeah but i do not think its broken either, and yeah i don't like the kallanka age 2
Image Image
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Imagine Aztecs with noble hut units in age2 :devil:

Anyway, in the game vs Hausa it just happens that you're the better player. He does a bad rush and you counter it as you see what units he's throwing each time. Being able to garrison units into kallankas is big deal nonetheless.

In the game vs Brits apparently he just didn't make units until 6.45.

The game vs China was actually close despite being probably the first time he faced this strat. Even an FF that takes some damage can probably beat this but maybe China has to stay colonial and I'm pretty sure in that case it's not an easy win for Inca.

And the game vs Aztecs idk, it was kinda generic Aztec strat and it wasn't even executed in the most efficient way.

Overall I don't think your strat is all that impressive. The TP start without a specific stagecoach strat is not particularly good imo. Inca simply don't benefit that much from just more XP and you would also get plenty of that with just house booming which I think it's still superior.
In the end the best part are the age3 units. Huaraca siege damage and range is simply strong and bolas may not be amazing but they counter cav better than most age2 units.
Image Image Image
Spain pérez
Pro Player
ESO: Pérez

Post by pérez »

imagine aztecs with 2 NHs in age 2 being able to train any unit from them
main problem is the garrisoning thing tbh of this new incas
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

Garja wrote:Imagine Aztecs with noble hut units in age2 :devil:
inca get kallanka in age 2 with a card, do aztecs not get the same thing? (with the age 1 warchief card)
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

Squamiger wrote:
inca get kallanka in age 2 with a card, do aztecs not get the same thing? (with the age 1 warchief card)
yeah but only jaguar i believe
Image Image
Spain pérez
Pro Player
ESO: Pérez

Post by pérez »

kevinitalien wrote:
Squamiger wrote:
yeah but only jaguar i believe
also u dont get a NH travois, and u cannot garrisoning units inside it
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Huacaras are very bad anti-cannon units, but they become OP in colonial. Funny.

But still, they traditional anti-Inca build still works against this: go age 3 asap. Inca needs a shipment and some time to train fortress units, so they don't have enough time to prevent you from aging up. Huacara should have 32 siege attack in colonial, which is not that efficiency.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Just more gimmicks for an already stupid civ
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

My first impression is that the siege range on the huaracas is the biggest deal here. If they were just cheaper abus with a worse animation I imagine most civs could age pretty easily vs this sort of pressure, but an arrow knight hybrid that early is unprecedented; early game siege relies on committing at close range with melee infantry which has obvious weaknesses and this throws off that dynamic completely. I don't think the card existing is really necessary at all but an easy compromise would be to just remove the 2 kallankas from it. The value of that card is massively out of line with equivalents from other civs and this way it'd be a later colonial option rather than an opening that lets you put on siege pressure from 23 range at 6 minutes.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Tbf who could’ve guessed 23 range siege at 6 mins would not be a good idea
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

This record gives another idea to counter this build, though it's only available with Portuguese/Incas. You can even put something like "advanced buildings" in your deck.

For other civs, a naked FF may work. Put all the buildings behind TC, and go age 3 with 700 coin asap. The eco is bad indeed, but as Inca age up fast and send kallanka as the 1st shipment, his eco shouldn't be better.
Attachments
[SP] Rei[IC] vs saroshare1[IC] - MinasGerais.age3yrec
(3.69 MiB) Downloaded 77 times
MinasGerais
MinasGerais
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

fei123456 wrote:This record gives another idea to counter this build, though it's only available with Portuguese/Incas. You can even put something like "advanced buildings" in your deck.

For other civs, a naked FF may work. Put all the buildings behind TC, and go age 3 with 700 coin asap. The eco is bad indeed, but as Inca age up fast and send kallanka as the 1st shipment, his eco shouldn't be better.
But if they spot your naked-FF they can switch to eco play can't they ?
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
Korea South Miyawaki Sakura
Dragoon
ESO: April

Post by Miyawaki Sakura »

fei123456 wrote:This record gives another idea to counter this build, though it's only available with Portuguese/Incas. You can even put something like "advanced buildings" in your deck.

saro is following my bo but not perfectly copy my judgment, macro, micro

Honestly I don't think I'll lose
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

Le Hussard sur le toit wrote:

But if they spot your naked-FF they can switch to eco play can't they ?
I guess it would depend on how early they can spot it. like if they already fast age 2 and they spotted it and say not send the 2 Kallanka, then they delay the first good unit coming out by like 2 mins ( sending say 5 vils then 2 Kallanka, then building it and then training units). By that time you should already be in age 3 and cannons or skirms are on the way.