Germany AndiAOE
Skirmisher
ESO: mk8by8bcity
Clan: druz

20 Nov 2021, 17:28

Hello Community,
have you tried Empire wars yet? What Build Orders have you used? Feel Free to share them in this thread.

I'll Start:
The Ottoman - Hungary Revolution. Hits pretty good and is almost imune to aggression thanks to all the free towers. I am to lazy to type everything, so you could just see it in action in the Video
Germany AndiAOE
Skirmisher
ESO: mk8by8bcity
Clan: druz

23 Nov 2021, 18:43

India Flail elefants rush/Pressure:

So before i say anything else: Yes i still think flail elefants are one of the worst units of india and even in the game.
But with this Build order we try to make them work in Empire wars.

Core Idea:
Use the free castle for early agression.
We do this by utilizing the flail elefants and using our sepoy and rajput shipment to support. This will hit at 2:00 and can absolutely kill people who are not prepared.
But we do not need to kill the enemy, we are also happy to do some damage and force him to invest into defense (use his wagons for towers, deny his gameplan etc) or to deny his trading posts and get them ourselfs.
In the game i am showing you i play against german. German is probably one of the hardest civs to pull this off, because the 3 dopp shipment and free uhlans are very helpful against this strategy.

Build order:
Age up with karni mata
Get 2 houses, rest vills
Gather only food

Shipments:
700 coin, 5 sepoy, 5 rajput (...go from here), so either sowars, or wood trickle / 300 export

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”