General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Brazil DNLgibraltar
Musketeer

12 Jan 2022, 12:17

There used to be a compilation of pick rate, win rate and other data out of every ESOC tournament but I couldn't find any of it recently (about the last tournaments).

I was curious about the data from the civilizations of the latest months/patches.

Did it stop being tracked or is it in the works?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

12 Jan 2022, 14:36

There used to be a compilation of pick rate, win rate and other data out of every ESOC tournament but I couldn't find any of it recently (about the last tournaments).

Pinned in the AoE3 Legacy - General forum

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17351
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

12 Jan 2022, 15:59

The last one I worked on was Winter 2020, after this I stopped tracking. It was too much time. See the thread Comet shared for the sheets.
There is also this one that was around viewtopic.php?f=985&t=23231
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Brazil DNLgibraltar
Musketeer

12 Jan 2022, 16:30

Pinned in the AoE3 Legacy - General forum

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17351
Sorry, I wasn't clear about the time frame of the data but I appreciate the answer. XD

I was just wondering about the latest ESOC tournaments with D.E.. The ones from mid 2021 up to now.I'm curious about africans, Sweden and Inca nowadays.
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

12 Jan 2022, 16:32

I don't know whether someone works/worked on these. The most recent is the one I shared above.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
ESOC Media Team

12 Jan 2022, 20:47

well there hasnt been a tourny where africa wasnt banned @DNLgibraltar, and the other top players dont enjoy playing the 2 civs so basically you wont find many records of it

Forum Info

Return to “General”