impossible to play in peace

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Re: impossible to play in peace

Post by Yukietti »

a forum ghost wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 20:09
@Yukietti can you stop being so emo and deleting videos just because you lost? I noticed that a lot of aoe3 streamers have this bad habit that is annoying me lately.
I don't know why you guys try to hide loses. Everyone has some painful loses from time to time, and I actually find out that I learn much more from my losses than from my winnings.
Trying to hide this and getting mad because someone retrieved it is sort of silly.

What a stupid post is this?
I delete my vods even if I win fully lol and why is this bothering you it's my content my decision lmao
On the topic, I'm sincerely glad someone still shows interest in doing some content for this game even though the competitive scene is fading away lately. There is not a single new player that I would consider good and the majority of the old school guys are completely rusty, making up for really bad tournament games.

Yesterday was depressing for example. I finally thought it would be a good series on the FPL league because Optimus is pretty good, but ended up being another landslide.
I found disheartening how there are nobody near the level of Kasar, and he is on his 60s or something. How such a high quality RTS like this end up having a senior citizen as his incontestably best player? This is frankly embarrassing.

And then some random dude do the good deed of creating some content to shed a little bit of a light on this dying game, and you guys gonna start bitching about it? Ah c'mon bro... (Β¬.Β¬')

EDIT: I was sort of unfair. Kevin vs Ezad and Kevin vs Kaister where actually quite close and had a good-ish level of play.
What a dumb post is this?
I delete my vods even if I win fully lol
it's my content my decision why is this bothering you lmao
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

callentournies wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 20:47
@Yukietti ruining the Premier Protein brand losing to Dennis54321
Sorry was too drunk. I made you upset...
Germany moonshine
Skirmisher

Post by moonshine »

Guys, chill out, Yuki didn't say anything bad and I can understand it completely. It would probably be best if someone tried to get in touch with the gentleman to try to get more structure into the whole thing. In itself, the channel is a good thing!

And this post by A forum ghost is of course also completely exaggerated. You can also write that differently
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

i thought smurfing on the forum wasnt allowed wtf is this
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
United States of America Vladimatt
Crossbow
ESO: FourthMusketeer

Post by Vladimatt »

MCJim wrote:
Yukietty wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 19:15
Plantinator wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 17:58
Not sure what the mission of this thread is. Im pretty certain u dont hold any intellectual property rights on ur aoe3 gameplay.
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
This thread was not a complaint I explained it in the top post.
Let me tell you the purpose of this thread again. Imagine you just woke up and want to have some fun and open the game and do a silly strat then in the evening you see that game on YouTube under the title of ''Pro Match''. ^^ This thread was meant to be fun not a complaint.
On the other side: I bet the half of the viewers are like on a very low level, probably something like sergeant or master sergeant. For them games like these feel like a "pro" game.
It's true, I quite enjoy these videos alot because they seem realistic for me to achieve if I really try to get better. For example watching kaiser or H2O just feels so far beyond my comprehension of the game like "wow Ill never be this good"
ImageImageImage
Monaco redrocket
Musketeer

Post by redrocket »

if you want organic content, consider lenlenlena or widgie1, 75% of their replays are from an organic source and usually the players are asked beforehand and have good living conditions.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

"he" Who? Who runs that channel?
:nwc:
Isle of Man UpMySleeves
Dragoon
GameRanger ID: 7309280

Post by UpMySleeves »

@Yukietti Did you try to contact them about removing your gameplay?
@a forum ghost Kaiser is in his early 20s I think. It does suck that most of the high level players have left, but it is what it is I guess.

I watched a few bits of the videos, but I think they should provide some commentary, it feels too empty like this.
Never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

Just try out dumb shit and if you lose it's whatever
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

don_artie wrote: ↑
09 Feb 2022, 10:56
Just try out dumb shit and if you lose it's whatever
After the kaiser games my interest to compete drastically decreased, I was more in a mood of just fucking around in qs and doing some troll shit. Since people would ask me for streams I would fire up the stream sometimes and I would get like 100 viewers and shit, which I guess was cool. However with the 'fame' comes a lot of opnions, and I learned that I as a person am uncapable of handling that. I thought I was a mentally strong dude, and perhaps I am in different aspects, but the hate gets to me. I can't handle all the negative comments about my gameplay in my chat and stuff, especially when i'm not even playing to win. I'm just trying to do some troll stuff and have some fun, but I get all these hatefull comments on it, and I couldn't handle it. I decided to stop streaming. I was watching a hazza stream and saw him getting only 7 min queue no fun games because people avoid queueing when he is in queue (they dont wanna lose elo). Seeing him bored and he is my friend I figured it would be nice to give him some snipes, just for his entertainment. I don't go into these games playing to win, I just wanna do some troll/dumb shit and make some fun for him and the viewers. Both these games ended up on drongo's youtube channel with another couple shitty comments. I can't resist having a look and I realised that shit just gets to me, so I really shouldn't. I know there is quite a couple video's of me on either drongo's channel or age of streaming or whatever (probably like 10 alltogether), and everyone will throw their opnions about you.
What happened 🧐
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

I'm giving advice that he shouldn't care, that I did care that's on me.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

People have a very weird fetish thinking that if their winrate is below 90%, they're a bad player. I personally don't understand, you can't become better at the game if you don't figure it out and you can't figure it out if you don't explore outside the meta. No one cares about Hausa rush bots with high winrate.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

I'm kinda tired of explaining myself on this post
I posted this thread because it was funny to see my random games on YouTube
I didn't post this thread because I was annoyed or something
No Flag a forum ghost
Musketeer

Post by a forum ghost »

08 Feb 2022, 21:53
Nah dude, you started deleting your VODs fully only recently because you where losing a lot and got all emo. And you where deleting VODs that had games that you lost badly before as well.

And yeah, indeed, it's your content and you do whatever you want with it. But a guy can bitch about life, can't he?

I know you are Turkish and down there the idea that you can express your opinion freely sound as ridiculous as affording food, but trust me, for us that don't live in a third world country this makes sense.
playwithsquirrelsoem wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 22:10
And this post by A forum ghost is of course also completely exaggerated. You can also write that differently
Although those are actually my opinions, the post is indeed overturned for comedic purposes.

I guess that is the downside of communication via text. The emotion that the text was written on it is more up to the interpretation of the reader then the emotion that the writer have in the first place.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

09 Feb 2022, 20:28
08 Feb 2022, 21:53
Nah dude, you started deleting your VODs fully only recently because you where losing a lot and got all emo. And you where deleting VODs that had games that you lost badly before as well.

And yeah, indeed, it's your content and you do whatever you want with it. But a guy can bitch about life, can't he?

I know you are Turkish and down there the idea that you can express your opinion freely sound as ridiculous as affording food, but trust me, for us that don't live in a third world country this makes sense.
playwithsquirrelsoem wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 22:10
Although those are actually my opinions, the post is indeed overturned for comedic purposes.

I guess that is the downside of communication via text. The emotion that the text was written on it is more up to the interpretation of the reader then the emotion that the writer have in the first place.

You are always free to share your opinion but you can't accuse someone for something that he did not do. I have been deleting my vods for months and it is not about winning or losing.
Also accusing me with weird stuff because I live in Turkey is the most racist thing I have ever heard. Unlike you I am pretty educated and know three languages. Learn to be respectful first then I will argue with you but for now that's it from me because you are pathetic and not worth to argue. Bringing up someone's nationalist out of nowhere, shows how racist you are, you should be ashamed of yourself.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

09 Feb 2022, 17:57
I'm kinda tired of explaining myself on this post
I posted this thread because it was funny to see my random games on YouTube
I didn't post this thread because I was annoyed or something
I wasn't specifically talking to you but rather making a general observation due to other comments in this thread. To be fair
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

next episode of yukietty without peace!
Spain pain train is real
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Rohbrot wrote: ↑
09 Feb 2022, 22:31

next episode of yukietty without peace!
Spain mains will cry when they watch this
Italy MaxMagous
Skirmisher
ESO: MaxMagous

Post by MaxMagous »

Challenger_Marco wrote: ↑
09 Feb 2022, 03:30
Upon thoroughly investigating the matter at hand, it is with relative confidence that I point my finger on my suspect n.1, @Realife_Brahmin who is thus hereby summoned to defend himself.

As it seems, both characters come from the country of India. That barely narrows down the circle, you say? Well, our content publisher appears to have been around for just a couple months and oh well who's seen the Sus. on this forum, or ESO, or anywhere for that matters, before several months into the DE release? Also, who would genuinely label games involving the likes of manwithoutname as PRO matches other than a rookie whose greatest ambition is to scratch that 1200 elo ceiling? No offense there buddy, we've all been there, but this is an official allegation and it's gotta sound austere.
Last but not least, the comment below from our Sus. on the OP
Realife_Brahmin wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 14:13
08 Feb 2022, 13:41
I miss playing games in peace
Why not let them know in the comments if you are not okay with your games, or any specific games of yours, from getting uploaded?

As for the YT channel I think it's excellent. I even asked them to advertise it here on ESOC but I guess it didn't work out.
clearly reads like both an iterated attempt to praise and advertise his own creation and a steadfast defence of the crimes of consent-free gameplay re-uploading.
look wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 08:55
Kaiserklein wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 07:42
Well nvm, none of these dates work for me
who care? unfortunately, one must decide to be an aoe3 pro or not
No Flag a forum ghost
Musketeer

Post by a forum ghost »

09 Feb 2022, 21:23
You are always free to share your opinion but you can't accuse someone for something that he did not do. I have been deleting my vods for months and it is not about winning or losing.
Also accusing me with weird stuff because I live in Turkey is the most racist thing I have ever heard. Unlike you I am pretty educated and know three languages. Learn to be respectful first then I will argue with you but for now that's it from me because you are pathetic and not worth to argue. Bringing up someone's nationalist out of nowhere, shows how racist you are, you should be ashamed of yourself.
That was pretty good discourse, not gonna lie.

If only Turkey didn't cut people hands like you cut the games you lose out of your videos you surely would receive applause or something for this post.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

10 Feb 2022, 11:52

If only Turkey didn't cut people hands like you cut the games you lose out of your videos you surely would receive applause or something for this post.
That was Saudi-Arabia :hmm: also racist.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

10 Feb 2022, 11:52

I see you are worse in history and general knowledge than the real life
''With the reforms initiated by the country's first president, Mustafa Kemal AtatΓΌrk, Turkey became a secular, unitary and parliamentary republic.''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

LOL i know this guy manwithoutname goes back in the old nilla days hosts gp plays french only ,does native stuff or std french play also can relate MaxMagous's suspicion
:nwc:
United States of America abeisfriend
Musketeer

Post by abeisfriend »

don_artie wrote: ↑
09 Feb 2022, 13:17
I'm giving advice that he shouldn't care, that I did care that's on me.
thanks for innovating and always being dope Don, good luck with AOE4 I hope you keep killing it
India Realife_Brahmin
Skirmisher
ESO: Realife_Brahmin

Post by Realife_Brahmin »

MaxMagous wrote: ↑
10 Feb 2022, 08:41
Challenger_Marco wrote: ↑
09 Feb 2022, 03:30
Upon thoroughly investigating the matter at hand, it is with relative confidence that I point my finger on my suspect n.1, @Realife_Brahmin who is thus hereby summoned to defend himself.

As it seems, both characters come from the country of India. That barely narrows down the circle, you say? Well, our content publisher appears to have been around for just a couple months and oh well who's seen the Sus. on this forum, or ESO, or anywhere for that matters, before several months into the DE release? Also, who would genuinely label games involving the likes of manwithoutname as PRO matches other than a rookie whose greatest ambition is to scratch that 1200 elo ceiling? No offense there buddy, we've all been there, but this is an official allegation and it's gotta sound austere.
Last but not least, the comment below from our Sus. on the OP
Realife_Brahmin wrote: ↑
08 Feb 2022, 14:13
08 Feb 2022, 13:41
I miss playing games in peace
Why not let them know in the comments if you are not okay with your games, or any specific games of yours, from getting uploaded?

As for the YT channel I think it's excellent. I even asked them to advertise it here on ESOC but I guess it didn't work out.
clearly reads like both an itclearly reads like both an iterated attempt to praise and advertise his own creation and a steadfast defence of the crimes of consent-free gameplay re-uploading.erated attempt to praise and advertise his own creation and a steadfast defence of the crimes of consent-free gameplay re-uploading.
@MaxMagous
I don't really know what to say apart from the fact that your entire 'allegation' is false. The only actual information one does get from this post is how condescending some people on this forum can be in regards to playing skill and elo.