European politics

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: European politics

Post by princeofcarthage »

I suggested Ukraine should do secret op to storm Kremlin and Putin with an element of surprise not by giving him warning. You do understand surprise right. Location being placeholder, idk where putin is exactly atm
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

You probably said that because you want to see the West nuked
Retired Contributor

Not really. It was an honest suggestion as to how Ukraine could win the war. When the conventional option to win is near impossible you need to think outside the box. While the suggestion isn't exactly a genius idea but it is probably the only guaranteed option of slim success.
Retired Contributor

Our media is reporting of news that Zelensky has left Ukraine towards Poland. Probably a more clear indication of actual state of resistance than shown online if true. Also if true it will be huge blow to Ukrainian resistance and morale.
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

For real guys, how exactly do you expect SOF or moles to gain access to Putin? The latter would have to have been installed years ago to come close to him and get his inner circle's trust. And as for Ukrainian SOF it just is entirely hopeless lol. The Ukrainian military is currently probably the one with the most combat experience. If they'd deem such a mission even remotely realistic they'd surely try.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Not SOF, but lately lots of oligarchs have seen their wealth shredded by sanctions and confiscations. Surely they have lots of reasons to consider their friendship with Putin is over and know some people inside the palace
European Union scarm
Howdah

Post by scarm »

That's an entirely different case though imo. I wouldn't really consider palace revolt - revolution - assassination to be the same thing or even similar, as all three rely on vastly different conditions and actors.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Russians using cluster munition on civilian apartments blocks
This is in Irpin, Kiev oblast.
How are these ppl recording still in their homes, they could be next

Retired Contributor

Well foreign actors could a play part in it. For ex. US is already attempting to find people close to Putin to attempt coup. This could easily be converted into assassination. There are also lot of people who are against war even in administration. If Ukraine could establish contact they could motivate them to carry such operations on their part. Even elements in Russian military are opposing war. I think it is more about confidence. The mission is more than realistic but chances of success are very slim. Ukrainian military will probably need US intelligence to carry out such operation. US considers this very risky because if the operation doesn't succeed is capturing or killing Putin and swiftly installing a pro-west regime or anti war regime the consequences could be well massive aka nuclear strikes. Also assassinating Putin might simply be not enough. If the next person in command is Pro-Putin like Sergei lavrov or someone, same thing happens. You need to take Putin alive or need a kill list of few people and need to take them out at same time.
Retired Contributor

Dolan wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 16:05
Russians using cluster munition on civilian apartments blocks
This is in Irpin, Kiev oblast.
How are these ppl recording still in their homes, they could be next

Had the exact same questions for few of the videos. Why is even anyone recording a building in front of him in the first place. Many of the people had been recording just at the right time for no apparent reason. Not saying all of them are fake but some seem to be propaganda. For ex. that building could be old and maybe up for redevelopment and Ukraine blew up for video. Just saying for some videos, not necessarily for this video.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

A lot of these vids are clips taken from longer footage. So they could have heard some shots, looked out on the window and saw some explosions, then they started recording.
I also thought that maybe they could be staged, but the idea that those people living there would agree to have their homes completely destroyed for the sake of producing one video to impress the internet seems a bit too crazy
Retired Contributor

Well like I said these could be old buildings which were already marked for redevelopment or destruction or maybe the other side not seen on camera was already destroyed. How do 3 bombs exactly in sequence perfectly target each wing of the building. Not saying its impossible but highly suspicious.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

princeofcarthage wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 16:30
Well like I said these could be old buildings which were already marked for redevelopment or destruction or maybe the other side not seen on camera was already destroyed.
They're not. I posted some footage from Irpin earlier in the day, it showed a residential area that was cratered by cluster munitions. I saw a video which made a before-after comparison, but I can't find it anymore. So the simplest explanation is that many times it is what it looks like.
How do 3 bombs exactly in sequence perfectly target each wing of the building. Not saying its impossible but highly suspicious.
That's what cluster munition does. It's a bomb that has multiple projectiles or minibombs in it. When it hits an area, they all get scattered around, doing damage in multiple points. Look up an animation on youtube.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Volnovaka, Donetsk. Shows actual warfare footage seen from advancing Russian troops' perspective
I saw someone using a tablet, maybe for some orientation/GPS system

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Borodyanka, Kiev oblast, Reuters footage after it got bombed

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

It's over for Putin

Retired Contributor

I am now pretty sure west wants a nuclear war to happen.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

gamers gonna bring down putin :biggrin:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Dolan wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 17:46
It's over for Putin

Do they even have the ability to sell to people in Russia without swift?
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yea, they had a store in Russia, so they sold in local currency. Swift blocks payments done through banks outside Russia
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Nvm
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Wrong video
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Well after watching the official speech video, that pattern doesn't show anymore

I might have got duped by a deep fake
European Union scarm
Howdah

Post by scarm »

Dolan wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 18:44
Let me know if you notice the same patterns, I'm curious if others can see them.
Think i know what you mean, but dunno how to interpret it.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Nvm, that vid was some deep fake, the official video doesn't show those patterns. Sry, should have checked the official source first