Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Estonia Paul312
Skirmisher
ESO: Cla$$ic -Classic_aoe
Clan: KEKs

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by Paul312 »

lenlenlena3 wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:04
Ezad wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 20:36
Well, heres my point of view:
@crabgot
Ezad Please grow up and or act like the person i met when you coached me i dont know what your beef with breeze has to do with brackets breeze doesnt even know map pools until 24 hours before like the rest lol and he didnt even see brackets until the same as everyone else you fucking tell me where the bracket was biased and or set up for some people cause you cant everyone had hurdles and tough opponents infront of them granted your a great player and i always tell you this so start acting like one and stop making excuses please.
First of all, where I'm making an excuse? I was just implying that things might not go right, since I got the random loss vs animusvox (Without any Warning), whereas Breeznesea got 2! warnings. Also the kynesie lukas situation sounds very suspicous, but i wont claim anything without any proofs.

@breezechill
About the case of last night, I was the one who issued bans to several members that has been doing harrassment/trolling on playingwithsquirrelsoem since months nonstop despite the several warnings, I'm not defending nor advocate of anyone in this case but I already stated last week that The day Playwithhsquirrelsoem lost a family member, they tried to harrass him again, I indicated it in the chat and told Ezad and his crew to stop, Ezad's response was to laugh for what I wrote, and last night, as everyone witnessed, the harrassment kept going on nonstop. Callen, intentionally or not, you also kept harrassing Playwithsquirrelsoem, Surely keeping harrassment on someone who just lost a family member can be "fun" for Ezad's or Callen's standards, you can also make meme of them to get them angry, but I do believe the opposite, Everyone should respect each other, that's why I like UEC. They try to build a culture of honesty while not letting anything gray to stay in their line.
I really cannot believe that someone would accuse me making fun of someone whose family member recently died. I dont remember which twitch chat it was but I replied to breeze that I wasnt aware of pws's family loss; But where exactly do I make fun of it?! Like really, claiming that is a hard accusation on me.

@lenlenlena3
Now a group of people start to troll him taking snippets from his outburst post and come up with nicknames to address him
Its not like we invented the abbrevation for him because he began to name himself "pwsoem" ingame → https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png. So all we do is just saying his nickname in twitch chats.

@pwsoem
Actually, I didn't want to comment because that's exactly what some people intend to do in this post, especially the German players around the Ezad crew
Firstly, all i want to clearify that i dont have anything to do with the pws flame. "My Crew" is acting on their own and i dont have any affect on that since they are individual beings.
We had a death in the family and another thing that the Germans also made fun of.
I hope you dont have me or "my crew" in mind since we never did that
Good point of view. I should shut up tbh because I only really know one side of the story but
i'm not branding the malte crew as evil, as squirrel said he flamed you first, hence why in my first post I ask who is in the wrong? I just know now that when certain people say that name, it's like mockery as he described so I think now it's best if people just chill a little bit especially now that we know a bit more about the situation. No more flame vs no more names.
actually you and others around here don´t know a hella lot about the whole situation whether it is that breeze vs ezad or pwsoem thingy. No offense or something like that, just saying :).

no matter who is in the right or not but nothing happens for no reason.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Re: Fair Player Cup Unfairly Banning Viewers, Unfairly Not Inquiring Unfair Players

Post by LazarosVas »

@gibson You are easy work
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer
ESO: lenlenlena

Post by lenlenlena3 »

Bruh... I just realised trying to say something meaningful in esoc threads is actually counterproductive, it's crazy how everything gets wishy washed despite the exact words being infront of you black and white. I think I need to phrase my posts like callen.
https://www.twitch.tv/lenlenlena

play aoe 3 like aoe 4 doesn't even exist baby
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer

Post by lenlenlena3 »

Paul312 wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:07
lenlenlena3 wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:04
Show hidden quotes
Good point of view. I should shut up tbh because I only really know one side of the story but
i'm not branding the malte crew as evil, as squirrel said he flamed you first, hence why in my first post I ask who is in the wrong? I just know now that when certain people say that name, it's like mockery as he described so I think now it's best if people just chill a little bit especially now that we know a bit more about the situation. No more flame vs no more names.
actually you and others around here don´t know a hella lot about the whole situation whether it is that breeze vs ezad or pwsoem thingy. No offense or something like that, just saying :).

no matter who is in the right or not but nothing happens for no reason.

Well no offense taken, you're not entirely wrong, thats why earlier I also asked for the opposite point of view. I only know one side from months ago.

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

LazarosVas wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:11
I'm a 4th degree black belt in taekwondo and have fought 11 amateur MMA fights. I was also in the marines for 2 years before being honorably discharged due to my vision going down hill. The only way you wouldnt tap out/be knocked out within 3 minutes is if you're much larger than me(or a very experienced fighter), and I believe you mentioned you're 85 kg in a different thread(my size almost exactly), meaning you have no shot. You're a text book beta bitch, going around challenging random nerds on the internet lol. Obviously I'll never get the chance to actually beat your ass since you're half way across the world, but it does bring me pleasure knowing that I could, and very easily at that.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Squamiger wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 19:10
the most unhinged segment of aoe3
This is really saying a lot
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

gibson wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:22
I'm a 4th degree black belt in taekwondo and have fought 11 amateur MMA fights. I was also in the marines for 2 years before being honorably discharged due to my vision going down hill. The only way you wouldnt tap out/be knocked out within 3 minutes is if you're much larger than me(or a very experienced fighter), and I believe you mentioned you're 85 kg in a different thread(my size almost exactly), meaning you have no shot. You're a text book beta bitch, going around challenging random nerds on the internet lol. Obviously I'll never get the chance to actually beat your ass since you're half way across the world, but it does bring me pleasure knowing that I could, and very easily at that.
Taekwondo? Lmao get that shit outta here mate, 11 mma amateur fights mean nothing to me. I have had a lot of boxing amateur fights what makes you think you can take me to the ground before getting knocked the fuck out? I have been in the army 2 years as well passing the school and becoming a 2nd lieutenant in the proccess.. Army life means nothing in a street fight, if you even watched that thread you would realise that I had nothing with that German dude, we were just both kinda trolling in the proccess, you getting triggered and serious about it makes zero sense not to mention copying my "beta" comments from above, come with something else.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

25 Apr 2022, 21:29
Taekwondo? Lmao get that shit outta here mate, 11 mma amateur fights mean nothing to me. I have had a lot of boxing amateur fights what makes you think you can take me to the ground before getting knocked the fuck out? I have been in the army 2 years as well passing the school and becoming a 2nd lieutenant in the proccess.. Army life means nothing in a street fight, if you even watched that thread you would realise that I had nothing with that German dude, we were just both kinda trolling in the proccess, you getting triggered and serious about it makes zero sense not to mention copying my "beta" comments from above, come with something else.
I bet I could end you in 3 minutes without using my legs. Beta bitch.
Attachments
74FB9C8D-1A36-4D82-A2D1-9E72416C8C47.gif
Germany lenlenlena3
Musketeer

Post by lenlenlena3 »

This esoc thread is a layer of humanity that I haven't experienced until today.

Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

@gibson I dont understand what you have against me though, I have done nothing to trigger you. Never ever spoken to you, doesn't make sense, as for getting KO'ed by you i'll just keep on laughing.
Spain pérez
Pro Player
ESO: PĂ©rez

Post by pĂ©rez »

Losing a family member has anything to do with a fking game? none ever cared about it, it is just a personal thing, and i dont think ppl knew about it before, and even if they do, why should they know since u shouldnt have the necessity of telling it to ppl on internet and if u do u do should do it pretty carefully with close ppl who shouldnt tell anyone else tbh, if u have that necessity better go to a psichologist tbh, none said pwsoen with bad purpose just some random troll tbh like so many ppl get trolled and if u are storng minded enough u just dont get affected for it and ppl will stop the troll mostly. Just stop the victimism all of u tbh, there are too many enough proofs to know ur victimism way of act during years and most of the players who got along these players just realised with the time how shit and shady this fpl players behavior is and most of them just separated from u, even the ezad's evil wahaha crew has so many proofs and ezad himself could act like a victim with enough proofs to breeze tbh but if he shows the proofs and give him more attention, would be just a loss, shoulda just ignore these kind of players, but a lot of new players just gets atracted since they dont know how specially breeze acts.
Atte: grĂĽne soĂźe
United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

Lets get a tale of the tape going. I'd like the following information from @LazarosVas and @gibson

1) height
2) weight
3) reach
4) PL total (B/S/D) in real units (lbs)
5) circumcised or uncircumcised
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

Post by kaister »

How is it possible that too highly professional tournament consultants choose the wrong map?

attn: @bwinner
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Tbh I hosted a tournament once and nobody got banned. Think Crabgot just needs to learn not to be a bridge burner ngl.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Wonder if @LazarosVas could pin @evilcheadar in an arm wrestling match. Doubt it
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Spain Arthasere
Crossbow
ESO: ArC_Artha

Post by Arthasere »

agree with peres
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon

Post by LazarosVas »

@Sensei

1) 5 foot 10
2) 188 Lbs
3) 5 foot 11
4) 308Lbs (On Video) / 374 Lbs (Not on Video) ass to the ground / 473Lbs (On Video) Conventional
5) I dont know what that means

@callentournies I am not that good in arm wrestling so I guess if that guy is decent he could own me.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

25 Apr 2022, 22:06

@callentournies I am not that good in arm wrestling so I guess if that guy is decent he could own me.
Evil "Easy Money" Cheadar
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

how do you not know what circumcized vs uncircumcized means
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Squamiger wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 23:09

how do you not know what circumcized vs uncircumcized means
Maybe they don't have wedding vegetables

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Sensei wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:48
Lets get a tale of the tape going. I'd like the following information from @LazarosVas and @gibson

1) height
2) weight
3) reach
4) PL total (B/S/D) in real units (lbs)
5) circumcised or uncircumcised
1)6'2(188 cm)
2)185 Ib(84KG)
3)72 inches
4)235/375/335
5)uncircumcised

This is not super important(outside of circumcision) though imo, as I would beat him just based off technique.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

kaister wrote: ↑
25 Apr 2022, 21:59
How is it possible that too highly professional tournament consultants choose the wrong map?

attn: @bwinner
@Diarouga @fattsrusselfan4 @edwardteatx
Australia JKProwler
Dragoon

Post by JKProwler »

Ummm..
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

25 Apr 2022, 23:37

5)uncircumcised
Based
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

25 Apr 2022, 21:29

Lol 2nd ltt low pr noob