Any new builds with Spain?

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Any new builds with Spain?

Post by fei123456 »

Is the 2TC boom with marvelous year available? The economy seems to be pretty good, but it looks like playing a wrecked Portugal.

And what about training Mexico soldiers with 2 haciendas? I calculated the efficiency of hacienda. Vills has about 0.6 coin/s when working on it, while hacienda has about 2 coin/s base efficiency. But if I put many vills on it, I have no resource to train anything then.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Re: Any new builds with Spain?

Post by helln00 »

I dont really play spain but the only two things that kinda pop out to me is maybe a sort of semi-ff that has age 2 pressure with a logistician start and that new card that reduces age up cost

And also a xbow FI with guard crossbow and the 25% atk card - sounds interesting but I havent really tried to see if its viable

as for the Hacienda, only seem to be good as like small support in the very late game, the best they can do is taking 20 sec with 20 vils on the hacienda, so its pretty bad resource wise
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Big buff to NR 20
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

helln00 wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 13:17
I dont really play spain but the only two things that kinda pop out to me is maybe a sort of semi-ff that has age 2 pressure with a logistician start and that new card that reduces age up cost

And also a xbow FI with guard crossbow and the 25% atk card - sounds interesting but I havent really tried to see if its viable

as for the Hacienda, only seem to be good as like small support in the very late game, the best they can do is taking 20 sec with 20 vils on the hacienda, so its pretty bad resource wise
What about Hacienda gather rates? Are they identical to mills/plantations? If so, a Hacienda is worth at least 1200w for two plantations...
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

duckzilla wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 13:43
helln00 wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 13:17

What about Hacienda gather rates? Are they identical to mills/plantations? If so, a Hacienda is worth at least 1200w for two plantations...
It's in fact 4 plantations, cuz you can put 20 vills into a hacienda.
Though, the coin gather rate is slow. Training Mexico soldiers is the only cost-effective option.
India iron_turtle
Skirmisher
ESO: iron_turtle

Post by iron_turtle »

callentournies wrote: ↑
26 Apr 2022, 13:23
Big buff to NR 20
Big buff to EEM.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

Technically they age extra resource trickle if you put livestock on them, but is probably never viable in a supremacy game.

I think the resource rate is the same actually as a plantation, its just normal plantation has those annoying animation so the rate is higher to compensate.

The Hacienda rate is the same as base Rice paddies

The soldado is actually about the same as the coin rate I would argue, since its about 200 resources and spawns every 20 second with 20 vils so that is about 10 resources per second for 20 vils, which works out to 05 resources/ second which is also the base coin rate
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I only played some games a couple days ago after not playing any supremacy for a year but it doesn't seem to me like Marvelous Year is very good in 1v1. Assuming you even get to the point where you can spam vills from 2-3 TCs safely it still takes a while to pay off, and obviously it dries up the natural resources quickly.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America Stepheneaux
Crossbow
ESO: Stepheneaux

Post by Stepheneaux »

Seems like Spain is trash now. GJ devs for ruining a civ.
Spain pérez
Pro Player
ESO: PĂ©rez

Post by pĂ©rez »

They are better than before with more options tbh. Just a little bit worse Spanish gold ff but still viable and they got way better age 2 options than before. At least for team games they are way better than before. And in 1vs1 they have more options and that’s it and viable old strats ig. So I would say overall they are better
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

Maybe would be an interesting game mode for casual play to have basic units available in age 1 but not competitively
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6