Bow Enjoyer

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Bow Enjoyer

Post by callentournies »

You know I’ve been thinking: Bow enjoyer, whomever it may be, maybe from France living in Germany, may be a notoriously alleged semi ff enjoyer and leader. Bow enjoyer may be a player notoriously alleged to not even make the t20 without semi ff. Bow enjoyer is rank 4 and 2 rax rushes every game with a civ that doesn’t even have 1350 res value shipments.

Curious.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: Bow Enjoyer

Post by harcha »

Initially I thought you but the chat was sure to bring up that you're much more shit than the guy in question.
Also considered Dan because he is known for playing good and making 1 civ smurfs, and enjoying lategame, but all his smurfs are in his clan.
I don't think it's Kaiser because there were times when bow enjoyer reacted slower, than what I feel like Kaiser would. It just didn't feel quite as sharp.
So I still think it's most likely you.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

harcha wrote: ↑
01 Mar 2023, 13:37
Initially I thought you but the chat was sure to bring up that you're much more shit than the guy in question.
Also considered Dan because he is known for playing good and making 1 civ smurfs, and enjoying lategame, but all his smurfs are in his clan.
I don't think it's Kaiser because there were times when bow enjoyer reacted slower, than what I feel like Kaiser would. It just didn't feel quite as sharp.
How is it possibly him when he played against him on stream 1/2 weeks ago?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

LazarosVas wrote: ↑
01 Mar 2023, 13:43
harcha wrote: ↑
01 Mar 2023, 13:37
How is it possibly him when he played against him on stream 1/2 weeks ago?
Sorry I'm not up to speed. I partake in full-time employment type of thing.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Italy Don Nameless
Skirmisher

Post by Don Nameless »

It could be anyone like other top 100 smurf accounts including most likely other top player accounts, on De it's easier to smurf than tad and also faster to do it
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

He's obviously Kaiser, it's not like he was hiding it anymore the other day when Breeze was streaming their games.
Image Image Image