2024 Italy

User avatar
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2235
Joined: Nov 3, 2018
ESO: dansil92

2024 Italy

Post by dansil92 »

I'm gonna keep this pretty short and sweet, what is the current Italian meta? Is it even viable? What age 1 shipment(s) are used? What compositions are common?
😐🇩🇰🇲🇨😐
User avatar
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
Posts: 3102
Joined: Feb 24, 2015
ESO: KINGofOsmane
Location: Walling Town

Re: 2024 Italy

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Just watch Python and join the cancer meta
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
User avatar
United States of America horse_feed
Crossbow
Posts: 13
Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Clan: moin

Re: 2024 Italy

  • Quote

Post by horse_feed »

fort spam cancer has been cured but FI while getting 3 TC for free with free 5 speed guard skirms and a billion shadow teched halbs popping out of the TC is still pretty good it turns out
User avatar
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 9755
Joined: Feb 11, 2015
ESO: Garja

Re: 2024 Italy

Post by Garja »

idk man, fre, ger, brits, spain and ports are all favored over italy
Image Image Image
User avatar
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
Posts: 9755
Joined: Feb 11, 2015
ESO: Garja

Re: 2024 Italy

Post by Garja »

spain defo better =/
Image Image Image
User avatar
Brazil D_Antona
Crossbow
Posts: 27
Joined: Feb 17, 2019
ESO: _ReasoN
Location: São Paulo - Brazil

Re: 2024 Italy

Post by D_Antona »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
05 Jun 2024, 05:51
Just watch Python and join the cancer meta
Hello.
Did you mean that Python is a player who plays Italy? I'm interested in this. Does he have a Twitch or something?
User avatar
Brazil D_Antona
Crossbow
Posts: 27
Joined: Feb 17, 2019
ESO: _ReasoN
Location: São Paulo - Brazil

Re: 2024 Italy

Post by D_Antona »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
05 Jun 2024, 05:51
Just watch Python and join the cancer meta
Hello.
Did you mean that Python is a player who plays Italy? I'm interested in this. Does he have a Twitch or something?
User avatar
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
Posts: 3102
Joined: Feb 24, 2015
ESO: KINGofOsmane
Location: Walling Town

Re: 2024 Italy

Post by KINGofOsmane »

D_Antona wrote:
12 Jul 2024, 22:01
KINGofOsmane wrote:
05 Jun 2024, 05:51
Just watch Python and join the cancer meta
Hello.
Did you mean that Python is a player who plays Italy? I'm interested in this. Does he have a Twitch or something?
yeah python as a player, i think i have one or two recs from his bo
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
User avatar
Brazil D_Antona
Crossbow
Posts: 27
Joined: Feb 17, 2019
ESO: _ReasoN
Location: São Paulo - Brazil

Re: 2024 Italy

Post by D_Antona »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
18 Jul 2024, 09:00
D_Antona wrote:
12 Jul 2024, 22:01
KINGofOsmane wrote:
05 Jun 2024, 05:51
Just watch Python and join the cancer meta
Hello.
Did you mean that Python is a player who plays Italy? I'm interested in this. Does he have a Twitch or something?
yeah python as a player, i think i have one or two recs from his bo
Oh, nice. Good to know. Thanks!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Which top 10 players do you wish to see listed?

All-time

Active last two weeks

Active last month

Supremacy

Treaty

Official

ESOC Patch

Treaty Patch

1v1 Elo

2v2 Elo

3v3 Elo

Power Rating

Which streams do you wish to see listed?

Twitch

Age of Empires III

Age of Empires IV