User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4319

16 Oct 2017, 04:07

I will try to update from time to time. Any mods feel free to update this if you want.

Samwise12
Mitoe
Yurashic
GiveUAnxiety
Conquerer999
Tit
Kaiserklein
Lordraphael
__Uhlan__
Cohenski
goongoon
Garja (_Riot)
IAmSoldieR
GoodSpeed
Aizamk
roiarthurbis
Snowww/KonigErik
Knight_Br
Mongo10
KingofOsmane
SomppuKunkku
Stanley_Winston
Save_Your_Skill
Hazza54321
AdrianCarrot
PrinceofKabul
Optimus__Prime
_H2O

Final count: 28
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4319

16 Oct 2017, 13:13

Added SomppuKunkku and Yurashic
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3281
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

16 Oct 2017, 13:49

add gua
Image
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 5995

16 Oct 2017, 14:52

tedere12 wrote:add gua

EleGiggle
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1579
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

16 Oct 2017, 15:21

I'll donate 20 bucks to esoc if samwise plays a game beyond round 1
User avatar
Great Britain samwise12
Dragoon
Summer 2015 winner
Posts: 453

16 Oct 2017, 16:35

i don't even remember signing up...
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 7478

16 Oct 2017, 16:36

Classic
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8594
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

16 Oct 2017, 16:49

samwise12 wrote:i don't even remember signing up...
Goodspeed will do that to you.
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"In general you shouldnt say gg before clicking resign IMO"

"♪You can't trust anyone, because you're untrustable. How can you trust someone you know can't trust you?♫"
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8850
Location: USA

16 Oct 2017, 17:03

dont forget to add sirmusket to the list when he signs up
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8594
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

16 Oct 2017, 18:58

Goodspeed.
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"In general you shouldnt say gg before clicking resign IMO"

"♪You can't trust anyone, because you're untrustable. How can you trust someone you know can't trust you?♫"
User avatar
United States of America CurassierAndCurassier
Retired Contributor
Posts: 167
ESO: Montcalm17
Location: San Francisco

16 Oct 2017, 19:51

samwise12 wrote:i don't even remember signing up...


Damn it Sam you are playing this tournament and you are gonna like it.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1642
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

16 Oct 2017, 19:53

samwise12 wrote:i don't even remember signing up...

well i wont cancel ya ^^
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4319

17 Oct 2017, 03:08

Added GUA, Conquerer999, and Tit
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 3222
ESO: n0eL

17 Oct 2017, 12:25

@_H2O time to sign up
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3445
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

17 Oct 2017, 12:28

@_H2O let's get that sign up going
Image
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
User avatar
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
Posts: 739
ESO: HUMMAN

17 Oct 2017, 12:33

EAGLEMUT wrote:@_H2O let's get that sign up going
Image
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 2562
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

17 Oct 2017, 15:08

@_H2O I don't have anything to say anymore.
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2174
ESO: lemmings121

17 Oct 2017, 15:11

atlas promissing for a brazilian come back. :ohmy:
lets see how well those 2006 players do on esoc
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8594
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

17 Oct 2017, 16:07

samwise12 wrote:i don't even remember signing up...
ez money, you slut.
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"In general you shouldnt say gg before clicking resign IMO"

"♪You can't trust anyone, because you're untrustable. How can you trust someone you know can't trust you?♫"
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4319

17 Oct 2017, 21:29

Added LordRaphael, Ramex19, and Uhlan
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron
Posts: 835

17 Oct 2017, 21:54

@Goodspeed said he would sign up if my scrub noob self signed up :hmm:

@Goodspeed

@zoom needs to sign up and throw a wrench in the betting - the dark horse :flowers:
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8594
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

17 Oct 2017, 21:59

That man is a liar, and a thief! He would sign up if it so cost money.

As would you, probably, now that I think about it. You two are quite the contributors...
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"In general you shouldnt say gg before clicking resign IMO"

"♪You can't trust anyone, because you're untrustable. How can you trust someone you know can't trust you?♫"
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 3222
ESO: n0eL

17 Oct 2017, 22:18

@ovi12 remove veni. he isnt really signed up.
User avatar
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1064
ESO: bwinner

17 Oct 2017, 22:26

I wish @diarougaforever could sign up :(
It's sad that he is allowed to play only now that his lifeplan doesn't allow him to play aoe3 this year
Image
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8594
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

17 Oct 2017, 22:35

That's just his excuse for failing to win.
Effective ESOC Patch notes

"In general you shouldnt say gg before clicking resign IMO"

"♪You can't trust anyone, because you're untrustable. How can you trust someone you know can't trust you?♫"

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest