>>>Grand Tour Season 1 Standings<<<
Sunday, June 3rd at 15:00 GMT!
The ESOC Weekend Tours Fort Frenzy!
A 1v1 Supremacy tournament played with the "King of the Hill" game setting!
- All times are in GMT.
- Tournament will begin at 15:00 GMT on Sunday, June 3rd.
- Round of 64: 15:00 - 15:45
- Round of 32: 15:45 - 16:30
- Round of 16: 16:30 - 17:15
- Round of 08: 17:15 - 18:45
- Semi-finals: 18:45 - 20:15
- Finals: 20:15 - Till we get a winner!
- You can watch the tournament this Sunday on ESOCTV and ESOCTV2!
- Sign ups are open now! You can sign up using your My ESOC tab with your ESO username.
- Sign ups will close on Friday night, June 1st.
- To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord and be present at the time of the event start!
- $100 USD distributed as $70 for 1st place and $30 for 2nd place.
- Exclusive forum badge
- During the course of a series, a player may not use a civilization twice.
- In a Best-of-3, 3 unique civilizations must be played if the series reaches game 3.
- In a Best-of-5, 5 unique civilizations must be played if the series reaches game 5.
- Players will freely pick their civilization in Game 1. After that, players alternatively pick their civilization, starting with the winner of Game 1.
All maps are listed in the order they are to be played in. Beginning with the Round of 16, players will ban a map from the map pool. The player with the higher seed will veto his map first.
- Round of 64 (Bo1): Pampas Sierras
- Round of 32 (Bo1): Kamchatka
- Round of 16 (Bo1): Fertile Crescent / Hudson Bay / Cascade Range
- Round of 8 (Bo3): Bonnie Springs / Indonesia / Colorado / Adirondacks / Gran Chaco
- Semi-finals (Bo3): Manchuria / High Plains / Tibet / Arizona / Manchac
- Finals (Bo5): Florida / Cascade Range / Arizona / Hudson Bay / Indonesia / Kamchatka / Klondike
- All games must be played on ESOC Patch.
- All games must be played using the "King of the Hill" game setting.
- In case the King's Hill fort fails to spawn, the game must be rehosted. Players must keep their previously selected civilizations for the rehosted match.
- All results and recorded games must be reported using the match results submitter.
- You must be present in the tournament discord at 15:00 GMT on Sunday.
- All players must respect scheduled round timings. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- All players must coordinate with caster/co-caster to ensure smooth scheduling of casted matches.
- All other applicable ESOC tournament rules apply.
- Games will be played primarily on ESO; games that need to be played on GameRanger must be authorized by a tournament administrator. In case of unforeseen circumstances, casted games may need to be played on GameRanger.
- In case games need to be played on GameRanger, please have home cities and decks prepared!
- All players must adhere to the prospective tournament schedule. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- If you think your opponent somehow had an unfair advantage by using any exploits or mods, please PM one of the admins with the recorded game and screenshots.
- Admins reserve the right to disqualify any player(s) for failure to abide by the tournament rules. All admin decisions will be final.
- If you have any further questions, please ask in this thread!
ESOC Grand Tour
- This is the 7th event in 8 of Season 1.
- You can read more information on how Season 1 and the Playoffs will be run here.
- Here you can view the the current standings of Season 1.
- If you would like to contribute by funding future "Weekend Tours" you can donate here!
- While donating, please write the message "for weekend tours".
- Admins: @princeofcarthage, @Cometk, and @Mitoe
- Casters: @_H2O & @Interjection
Thank you everyone and enjoy!
and it's on my work weekend. Damn these weekend tours.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
lol the guy above me isnt confident enough to win legit
Diarouga: How exactly am I arrogant
somppukunkku wrote:4.1 For each rule broken, players will be subject to a 5% penalty of their share of the prize pool at the end of the tournament.
this means that if I monster truck my opponent I still win 95% of the money?
That's probably for smaller stuff like being rude to the staff for no reason. You should read the rest of the rules
3.1 - All external exploits and game modification software are forbidden. The tournament administration reserves the right to disqualify a player for use of any exploits to gain an unfair advantage
This could be interesting.
"Hazza's always playing NR10 to legitimize his crying about EP being NR10. How sad!"
@Mitoe it's a good example of what I said in your "Stale Meta" topic , there is only 1 water map in ROs 16 - 8 - 4 , and 1 veto per player. An easy bet : There will be no water games in all tourney before the final. Conversely, the final map pool got 3 /7 , it's fun for me but it's not really balanced to play without water until final and then half of maps are water..
KotH meta already stale
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center