European Union Shahpur
Crossbow
ESO: Shahpur

12 Jul 2018, 12:17

I was wondering if there is a mod or something for sending more resources or type in the amount of resources when you are trading with your team
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 04
ESO: EAGLEMUT

12 Jul 2018, 12:32

You can hold shift to send 500 at once.
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
India guyshir
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: guyshir

12 Jul 2018, 14:16

you can download some mouse clicker software which make +500 clicks even faster.
European Union Shahpur
Crossbow

12 Jul 2018, 17:43

If someone knew where is the file with the default value of the resources that you can send it would be relatively easy to change it but Idk if it would cause mismatch for multiplayer
Austria supahons
Musketeer
ESO: supahons

12 Jul 2018, 20:50

Editing files will very likely cause a crc-error. Is the shift 500res click too slow/annoying? Do you need it for treaty, to send the res to another player quickly? idk if a mod exists, but i don't think this is "fairplay" anymore.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

13 Jul 2018, 07:54

If youre playing treaty you clearly dont care about wasting time
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon
EWT
ESO: Aykin

13 Jul 2018, 14:16

play solo, trade with yourself
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoilIo ... wiryG-VNqQ
"No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:"
- r4go
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger Id: 4053888

14 Jul 2018, 00:08

guyshir wrote:you can download some mouse clicker software which make +500 clicks even faster.

This, or use a macro. I have a macro on my keyboard that clicks the mouse like 100 times a second. I can hold it for a few seconds to trade 200k resources. After that I realise I am playing treaty and just paint my room, buy a dog and cure cancer.

I did press the macro by accident today, while playing Team Fortress 2 (online shooter) and I got kicked from the server for issuing too many commands. So there's that.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
European Union Shahpur
Crossbow

14 Jul 2018, 13:29

supahons wrote:Editing files will very likely cause a crc-error. Is the shift 500res click too slow/annoying? Do you need it for treaty, to send the res to another player quickly? idk if a mod exists, but i don't think this is "fairplay" anymore.

I agree with you but today people uses rotation mod, modified ui and a bunch of more modifications to enhance their performance
European Union Shahpur
Crossbow

14 Jul 2018, 13:31

Shahpur wrote:
supahons wrote:Editing files will very likely cause a crc-error. Is the shift 500res click too slow/annoying? Do you need it for treaty, to send the res to another player quickly? idk if a mod exists, but i don't think this is "fairplay" anymore.

I agree with you but today people uses rotation mod, modified ui and a bunch of more modifications to enhance their performance

Well I know that's not a valid reason but it is the truth
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
GameRanger Id: 5529322

14 Jul 2018, 13:32

Yeah since some guys use cheesy shit, let's all start doing it!
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

14 Jul 2018, 13:58

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah since some guys use cheesy shit, let's all start doing it!

Let's all use moesbar? :unsure:
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

14 Jul 2018, 19:59

Shahpur wrote:
Shahpur wrote:

Well I know that's not a valid reason but it is the truth

Did you just reply to yourself ?

Forum Info

Return to “Treaty Discussion”