Can’t see warchief game data on agecom

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Can’t see warchief game data on agecom

Post by jgals »

These days if I want to see player stats are usually just look on this website ladder but sometimes I like to be able to see more detailed game information. A few years ago used to be able to see graphs and all kinds of stats age times etc. but it looks like you can’t do this anymore? it does tell you general stats. unfortunately it doesn’t give me any details for my war chief civilization game Games I’ve tried looking under the war Chiefs expansion player stats and I cannot find my name there at all. Under TAD I can get game info but it shows no games with warchief civs which is obviously wrong. Where is the best place for in depth game I do like age times vils graphs etc are these not saved anymore anywhere ?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Can’t see warchief game data on agecom

Post by EAGLEMUT »

When you're on your ESOC Ladder page, click on "Detail" for the match you want to see. This takes you to the official match detail page on agecomm.
Note that you may need to refresh the agecomm page several times to get the proper graphs to show up (it usually displays random data on the graphs or doesn't display them at all). Also note that these stats are only available for like two weeks, then they're deleted from agecomm.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I have a similar problem, I'd like to see the gold medals for Iro 1v1 and total wins but I can't find where!?!?!
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

gibson wrote:I have a similar problem, I'd like to see the gold medals for Iro 1v1 and total wins but I can't find where!?!?!

Lol exactly. One of my medals is missing and I can’t find it . But seriously how do u de ur civ win rate comparison in 1v1 2v2 etx