This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Best Podcast?

Joe Rogan Experience
3
60%
Radiolab
0
No votes
Fresh Air
0
No votes
The Nerdist
0
No votes
It doesn't matter, all podcasts are equally great background
2
40%
 
Total votes: 5

User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6137

12 Aug 2018, 02:27

The best streamers always have a podcast going on in the background. Which are your favorite podcasts to be broadcasted at a level quiet enough to not understand but also loud enough to be distracting?
"The desire for intimacy has biological roots and, in the great majority of people, persists from birth until death."
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1209
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

12 Aug 2018, 03:01

JRE is the best from viewer pov. I might b a bit biased tho being a UFC fan
Cyprus Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 2034
ESO: Snuden
Location: ESOC Crypto Corner!

12 Aug 2018, 06:12

1985 interview with Slayer.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4038

12 Aug 2018, 08:48

rsy wrote:JRE is the best from viewer pov. I might b a bit biased tho being a UFC fan

Ah nice I like JRE; which are your favorite episodes?

Some of mine are 1st Sean Carroll (cause I just love sean carroll in general), Michael Shermer, Mick West, GSP, the one with the guy looking for Nazis in South America. In general I like science topics; but probably my favorite favorite is when Eddie "Look into it" Bravo talks about conspiracies xD
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6137

12 Aug 2018, 14:03

This was supposed to get locked by @hleung or @Vinyanenya
"The desire for intimacy has biological roots and, in the great majority of people, persists from birth until death."
User avatar
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
Posts: 210
ESO: WS6AR
Location: USA

12 Aug 2018, 15:00

Was not listed but the daily wire - ben shapiro show, I especially like their tumbler you get for subscribing ad.
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1209
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

16 Aug 2018, 03:58

ovi12 wrote:
rsy wrote:JRE is the best from viewer pov. I might b a bit biased tho being a UFC fan

Ah nice I like JRE; which are your favorite episodes?

Some of mine are 1st Sean Carroll (cause I just love sean carroll in general), Michael Shermer, Mick West, GSP, the one with the guy looking for Nazis in South America. In general I like science topics; but probably my favorite favorite is when Eddie "Look into it" Bravo talks about conspiracies xD

I thought I replied to this way earlier mustve not hit send i guess. Mine favourite is the one with Josh Barnett cuz he was also one of my favorite fighters in the UFC and is overall a hella cool dude. Joey Diaz episodes are always fun too

There was also a Jon Bones Jones podcast which was like my starting point where I really started liking Rogan as a persn and i started following the channel more regularly than before.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03
Posts: 4484

16 Aug 2018, 03:59

This thread isn't about your favorite podcasts, it's about what's best to play at a nearly inaudible level in the background while you stream because you for some reason refuse to play music
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6137

16 Aug 2018, 04:45

fightinfrenchman wrote:This thread isn't about your favorite podcasts, it's about what's best to play at a nearly inaudible level in the background while you stream because you for some reason refuse to play music

People can't read. This isn't new.
"The desire for intimacy has biological roots and, in the great majority of people, persists from birth until death."
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03
Posts: 4484

16 Aug 2018, 05:27

SirCallen wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:This thread isn't about your favorite podcasts, it's about what's best to play at a nearly inaudible level in the background while you stream because you for some reason refuse to play music

People can't read. This isn't new.


It's really sad. I'm gonna start donating to literacy charities instead of ESOC, which is just a shitty website that supports racists
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1209
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

17 Aug 2018, 14:18

Oh so like a podcast I don't really care about and I just need some white noise? Yeah that would be that creepy ass basement boys podcast
User avatar
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
Posts: 210
ESO: WS6AR
Location: USA

17 Aug 2018, 15:16

Yeah thats why I said Ben Shapiro. Annoying voice that goes from so loud turn it down to the point of hearing two mice go at it in then corner. So during a stream just loud enough to bleed the sound then just loud enough to get out the anti-communist message then back to quiet.

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest