The Itch

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

The Itch

Post by deleted_user »

The itch is in total control. The itch supersedes every other thought. You are nothing but a slave to Z, Z who yearns, very badly so yearns. Who presently yearns to itch. So you must itch. What may itch Itch best? Humans are tool users. Try that mechanical pencil there, there, put it between your middle and index fingers and your opposable thumb like some hap fool -- who one day appeared beget the most evolved body on earth, randomly, no, not randomly, by Z! Z who births and who, now too, itch. The plastic tip has the right amount of point, give, feel. Run it up, run it down, itch there then move radially around, not not methodically, as your skin's itch:itched gradient ebbs. Lose yourself in pleasure -- it feels good to itch, it feels not good to not itch, so itch. But itch isn't itched, yet. So must itch better. Mechanical pencil: once, no longer, adequate, protract your innermost rod. Ah, sharper utensil, wreak yourself! The itch is in some parts becoming itched, and when parts become no longer itched, parts stings. So, itch to not sting. Then, which stung stings, stings. But what will sting, sting doesn't currently sting, what is more, what will sting, sting feels good not-stung now. So will continue to do the thing that makes sting not stung, i.e. itch. Also, Itch not itched, curses! Must itch better. Pocket knife, desk knave, point! Point so between middle and index fingers and opposable thumb. Follow scruple-less the length of wiry leg. Work in long, longer strokes, fast, faster strokes, hard, harder strokes. Skin which itches, skin which yields. Ah, ah, that is itching. That is finally itched! Ah!! That is really, really finally itched! That does not sting, that hurts. That which did itch, is now itched, bleeds. But itch be gone. Continue on. O, to be rid of Z, at last, but which Z forecast. Alas!!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: The Itch

Post by fightinfrenchman »

As somebody who gets a lot of bug bites very often I really relate to this post.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Mosquitoes are attracted to me like @Aykin Haraka is attracted to walls. Seriously, if you find yourself on a vacation and are getting attacked by mosquitoes, hire me to come be your defense.

Instead of scratching, try just slapping that spot. You can also use ice or something cold to put on it - helps with swelling as well as numbs the area a bit. I don't always follow my own advice and sadly have many scars. :sad:
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night itā€™s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

A lot of people will say to find alternatives to scratching, including Xeelee here. But I'll go against the grain and say just scratch. if you're itchy, just scratch it. Consider this an extra "life tip of the day"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Just put Creme with Cortison
shit juice :hmm:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Thankfully they spray against those buggers here. I might die of cancer in 5 years, but I don't get bitten by mosquitoes!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

[Sith] - Baphomet
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

XeeleeFlower wrote:Mosquitoes are attracted to me like @Aykin Haraka is attracted to walls. Seriously, if you find yourself on a vacation and are getting attacked by mosquitoes, hire me to come be your defense.

Instead of scratching, try just slapping that spot. You can also use ice or something cold to put on it - helps with swelling as well as numbs the area a bit. I don't always follow my own advice and sadly have many scars. :sad:

I do not wall as much as you said ^^, you should see the 2v2 we did on re (Saguenay especially), here you would have said it's attractive
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Put witch hazel on it, helps a ton and if you have blue star ointment there it will keep the itch from coming back.

Expertise: I'm from the swamp lol
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Aykin Haraka wrote:
XeeleeFlower wrote:Mosquitoes are attracted to me like @Aykin Haraka is attracted to walls. Seriously, if you find yourself on a vacation and are getting attacked by mosquitoes, hire me to come be your defense.

I do not wall as much as you said ^^, you should see the 2v2 we did on re (Saguenay especially), here you would have said it's attractive
I like walls. More people should wall. I should wall more. You're just the epitome of wallers which was why I tagged you. :smile: I meant no offense. :flowers:
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night itā€™s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

this kind ?
Attachments
OPindochina.png
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

1 coat of antiseptic solution works too
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Hey I could do with a mosquito bite or two in the right places if Iā€™m bored. The dopamine hit from the scratching is amazing.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums