Greece BrookG
ESOC Community Team
ESO: BrookG

07 Sep 2018, 11:04

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all excited with the upcoming Autumn Tournament. With expectations not to miss any streamed game here, we have created a calendar, that you can keep in track all the games before they start. The calendar will be refreshed automatically, so you won't have to edit it yourself. All ESOC events will be also added there! Just log in your Google Account and paste the following link on your browser. A pop-up window will ask you if you want to add that calendar, click add. It should appear in the right column under 'Other Calendars'. Make sure the box next to it is ticked. If you don't want to miss anything from ESOC, click below!

Example

ESOC Calendar
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

07 Sep 2018, 11:08

what a good idea @BrookG :idea:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

07 Sep 2018, 13:04

well, that's a great feature :flowers:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

07 Sep 2018, 13:20

Absolutely awesome. Makes notifications easier, integrates nicely with your personal or work agenda and makes it easier to check the schedule on mobile. Thanks for maintaining this @BrookG
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
ESO: mr_bramboy

07 Sep 2018, 13:55

edeholland wrote:Absolutely awesome. Makes notifications easier, integrates nicely with your personal or work agenda and makes it easier to check the schedule on mobile. Thanks for maintaining this @BrookG

I recommend not integrating this into your work agenda.

Nice work. I remember I worked on something similar some time ago but I gave up due to time constraints. Good to see it finished at last.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger ID: 451878

09 Sep 2018, 20:24

FYI the warno game is just listed as “busy” for me, can’t see the title. looks fixed now
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

10 Sep 2018, 13:15

:idea:
Jeder Klaps — ein Japs :chinese:
Pakistan MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Musketeer
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

12 Sep 2018, 14:21

Wow nice idea thank you ESOC
Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?
Greece BrookG
ESOC Community Team

12 Sep 2018, 14:27

It should appear in the right column under 'Other Calendars'. Make sure the box next to it is ticked.

Click the sign with the three horizontal lines, and check if the box for ESOC Calendar is ticked. The process is the same on mobile. @MaJoOorchEf_GaZa

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Pakistan MaJoOorchEf_GaZa
Musketeer
ESO: majooorchef_gaza

13 Sep 2018, 14:15

BrookG wrote:
It should appear in the right column under 'Other Calendars'. Make sure the box next to it is ticked.

Click the sign with the three horizontal lines, and check if the box for ESOC Calendar is ticked. The process is the same on mobile. @MaJoOorchEf_GaZa

should I have to log in to the calendar? I'm already logged in on ESOC website but on the calendar it's showing only one red line of today at my present day and time should it have to show some information about tournament timing or something like that? is there my settings are wrong please guide me
Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?
Greece BrookG
ESOC Community Team

13 Sep 2018, 14:21

There are no games scheduled for this week yet, unfortunately. Correctly you are seeing nothing there.

Forum Info

Return to “News”