India TNT333
Crossbow
Posts: 29
ESO: TNT333

15 Sep 2018, 09:21

I played spain recently 4v4 with ai on silk. I took infantry train faster, that early age ibfantry train faster and church upgrade. Then i train Insta pike. Thats crazy
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Posts: 1135
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

15 Sep 2018, 09:31

Indeed
Image
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1409
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

15 Sep 2018, 09:32

Try this: u send landgrab as china, ur british mate sends team faster building speed for houses. u can instantly place villages as china on the map without even building them. place a village behind ur enemies in a treatygame and ship 21 pikes. destroy their factories watch them call u cheater and resign.
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4677
ESO: Gendarme

15 Sep 2018, 09:51

Very useful actually if you find yourself in a situation where you barrackses are being raided by hussars. Send two shipments, build a church, research the upgrade, and defend those buildings!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 8465

15 Sep 2018, 09:58

sebnan12 wrote:Try this: u send landgrab as china, ur british mate sends team faster building speed for houses. u can instantly place villages as china on the map without even building them. place a village behind ur enemies in a treatygame and ship 21 pikes. destroy their factories watch them call u cheater and resign.


lol wut? don't even need a villager? or los?
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4677
ESO: Gendarme

15 Sep 2018, 10:34

Place it there before the treaty period ends and pray to Allah that it doesn't get scouted.*
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1409
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

15 Sep 2018, 13:49

umeu wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:Try this: u send landgrab as china, ur british mate sends team faster building speed for houses. u can instantly place villages as china on the map without even building them. place a village behind ur enemies in a treatygame and ship 21 pikes. destroy their factories watch them call u cheater and resign.


lol wut? don't even need a villager? or los?

yea thats seriously one of the most op bugs i know and only few know about it. if u have a certain map part scouted u can instantly place it. no need to build. e.g randomly place it on another island on indonesia. ur enemies will never notice u landed there. send northern refugees. voila u got a new colony
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4677
ESO: Gendarme

15 Sep 2018, 14:39

Oh
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 8465

15 Sep 2018, 15:04

sebnan12 wrote:
umeu wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:Try this: u send landgrab as china, ur british mate sends team faster building speed for houses. u can instantly place villages as china on the map without even building them. place a village behind ur enemies in a treatygame and ship 21 pikes. destroy their factories watch them call u cheater and resign.


lol wut? don't even need a villager? or los?

yea thats seriously one of the most op bugs i know and only few know about it. if u have a certain map part scouted u can instantly place it. no need to build. e.g randomly place it on another island on indonesia. ur enemies will never notice u landed there. send northern refugees. voila u got a new colony


lol, that's funny. I guess it doensn't matter so much cuz u kinda need to waste 2 cards for it, or at least 1.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4752

15 Sep 2018, 15:08

Holy fuck i can have fun with this
Diarouga: How exactly am I arrogant
Image
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1409
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

15 Sep 2018, 16:02

well yea i mean obviously its not a great thing but in a nr 40 game u will only need 3 wasted cards. landgrab, team fast house and 21 pikes. obviously if someone knows the bughe wont fool for it after seeing decks.
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1059
ESO: Lukas_L99
Location: Frankfurt

15 Sep 2018, 18:09

sebnan12 wrote:well yea i mean obviously its not a great thing but in a nr 40 game u will only need 3 wasted cards. landgrab, team fast house and 21 pikes. obviously if someone knows the bughe wont fool for it after seeing decks.


Just do it with infinite 30 rattans and infinite 2 flying crows after sending confucius gift so they arrive faster.
User avatar
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher
Posts: 167

15 Sep 2018, 20:14

Lukas_L99 wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:well yea i mean obviously its not a great thing but in a nr 40 game u will only need 3 wasted cards. landgrab, team fast house and 21 pikes. obviously if someone knows the bughe wont fool for it after seeing decks.


Just do it with infinite 30 rattans and infinite 2 flying crows after sending confucius gift so they arrive faster.

You know that the guy on your profile pic died at a young age because of cancer?
give that guy a manual
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9021
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

15 Sep 2018, 21:28

it's a tribute pic
Jeder Klaps — ein Japs :chinese:
User avatar
European Union Shahpur
Musketeer
Posts: 55
ESO: Shahpur

15 Sep 2018, 21:46

You can also send the consulate units on top of the hc shipment that would probably end the game
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9021
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

16 Sep 2018, 00:07

sebnan12 wrote:yea thats seriously one of the most op bugs i know and only few know about it.

well, now everyone knows :hmm:
Jeder Klaps — ein Japs :chinese:
User avatar
European Union Shahpur
Musketeer
Posts: 55
ESO: Shahpur

16 Sep 2018, 03:13

sebnan12 wrote:Try this: u send landgrab as china, ur british mate sends team faster building speed for houses. u can instantly place villages as china on the map without even building them. place a village behind ur enemies in a treatygame and ship 21 pikes. destroy their factories watch them call u cheater and resign.

I added the house minute man card to spice up the trick
Attachments
ewuiwerjiwerk.png
ewuiwerjiwerk.png (3.97 MiB) Viewed 249 times
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1409
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

16 Sep 2018, 09:53

lel
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Czech Republic Googol
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1294
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

16 Sep 2018, 10:14

@sebnan12 let's have some fun with this strategy.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1409
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

17 Sep 2018, 09:32

fuck esoc.
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Germany aligator92
Lancer
Posts: 635
ESO: aligator92

17 Sep 2018, 11:35

so can we make sure that this gets patched in the next EP?
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9021
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

17 Sep 2018, 16:51

EP 9 EleGiggle
Jeder Klaps — ein Japs :chinese:

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: deadrising78, zoom and 2 guests