Hi Everyone

Great Britain FarFetched
Crossbow
ESO: wellhiisaidhi

Hi Everyone

Post by FarFetched »

Hi Guys,
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section here in the forums. It is my first time using this website. Finally bothered to check out what Interjection was always talking about :D. Basically I am not new to Age of Empires III itself. However I have never played on ESO. I played on Gameranger and voobly mostly from 2014-2017. And am back now. So I wanted to make this thread just to introduce myself, say hi, and pose a quick question. First of all, I am 21, born and raised in London. In my 2nd last year of Bio-Medical Science, and enjoy to play Age of Empires in my spare time. So I don't want to bother you guys more, I wan't to ask however if anybody knows when the next steam sale is, so I could get the game cheaper instead of paying 30 pounds for it now. I have managed to look at this 'ESOC Patch' aswell, the Maps look wonderful. It's great to see people still putting so much effort into a game like AOE3. Anyway if anyone want's to message me when I do hopefully get an account created soon and we could play some games. I'm not sure what PR I would class myself as, however I have watched many streams, and I'd say I am nothing amazing. Perhaps 1st lt- captain. So if anyone that PR would like to play some games with me, would be cool!
Any replies would be appreciated, thanks :biggrin:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Gendarme »

Captain would be at the intersection between "med" and "good" on Gameranger, I'd say. Anyway, whalecum to ESOC, 21-year-old-guy-born-and-raised-in-Londonistan.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Next Steam is most likely in about 2/3 weeks, with halloween. Check also https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Halloween is much further in the future than two thirds of a week (halloween is christmas anyway, and there will be a christmas sale; oct 31 = dec 25).
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Check out http://www.g2a.com and www.kinguin.net
They have most of the games with the prices from last steam sales.
r]
Great Britain FarFetched
Crossbow

Post by FarFetched »

Cool, and is there anyway I can make an ESO account without having to buy the steam version?
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

FarFetched wrote:Cool, and is there anyway I can make an ESO account without having to buy the steam version?

An eso account is pretty much connected to the product key of your aoe3 version. It doesn't matter if you buy the steam version or original version.
Now, the last years a bug appeared which allows a very small amount of users to create as many accounts as they want to. Maybe, they can help you out too (@mongobillione) ;)
r]
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

I would never buy from key resellers like G2A and Kinguin. A lot of those keys are bought with stolen credit cards and there is a small chance your key will be revoked. Check out this and this.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

edeholland wrote:I would never buy from key resellers like G2A and Kinguin. A lot of those keys are bought with stolen credit cards and there is a small chance your key will be revoked. Check out this and this.

I have bought about 20 keys in total and only once I had a problem, but if you pay a payer protection for a few extra dollar, you will be protected and compensated. Their service is also polite and replies quite quick.
r]
Great Britain FarFetched
Crossbow

Post by FarFetched »

well hi there @sebnan12
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

FarFetched wrote:well hi
Kid learns quickly.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Hi, I am pending around that PR, too. Write me if you see me online please :)
Acc: Jesus3
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

wee woo wee woo this is a smurf of a banned user
we're putting him back in esoc jail
duck
:mds: