No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja
Posts: 13004

13 Aug 2019, 20:38

Follow up to hazza's thread

This is Germany on 200w start.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 12292
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

13 Aug 2019, 20:39

Monster civ.
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1900

13 Aug 2019, 20:49

somppukunkku wrote:Follow up to hazza's thread

This is Germany on 200w start.

cheating accusations are not allowed on this website.

@Garja @pecelot
Kaiserklein wrote:I'm not gonna stream for a community which accepts breeze in it
Kaiserklein wrote:Raphael is definitely checking every single one of breeze's great posts, to try and find the proper angle to attack him
Kaiserklein wrote:Playing japan is cheating
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
Posts: 567
ESO: OstiferButthole
Location: USA

13 Aug 2019, 20:50

Germanys is actually the worsts city because the willaiger don't do melee resistance, and are weaker so they dies easily to cavs
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 9314
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

13 Aug 2019, 20:51

Germans good civilization. If only you had recorded your game, though!
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 12292
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

13 Aug 2019, 20:53

Germany won't be balanced until wood start gets removed tbh.
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player
Posts: 246
ESO: optimus__prime
Location: Deutschland

13 Aug 2019, 21:02

moesbar civ
Attachments
hachem XD.jpg
hachem XD.jpg (484.61 KiB) Viewed 503 times
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9076
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

13 Aug 2019, 21:33

Typical thread with zero context and the biased poster only showing what he wants
breeze wrote:yeah facts are facts, and you are BAD.
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja
Posts: 13004

13 Aug 2019, 21:36

u don't need any fucking context to know how unfair this MU is with 200w start, I didn't even lose any vill to raid before it was over. Even breeze was just lmfaoing how bad he played and still won lol.
Vietnam Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 7327
ESO: PrinceofBabu

13 Aug 2019, 21:37

the MU sucks on any start :DDD
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3529
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

13 Aug 2019, 21:37

Can we stop spamming threads about a issue everyone knows about
hi im Riotcoke and i like 2 party
Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 9076
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

13 Aug 2019, 21:39

You can't play spain and you probs played shit too. If you waste that many units early on you simply lose vs a half decent spain.
Anyway I'm not saying the mu isn't ger favoured. 200w start isn't necessarily op vs spain for the record, since on many maps it means you just lose your explorer directly and get zero treasure
breeze wrote:yeah facts are facts, and you are BAD.
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 12292
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

13 Aug 2019, 21:46

Riotcoke wrote:Can we stop spamming threads about a issue everyone knows about

Not everyone knows about that though, some people still claim that Germany isn't op.
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3529
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

13 Aug 2019, 21:47

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:Can we stop spamming threads about a issue everyone knows about

Not everyone knows about that though, some people still claim that Germany isn't op.

Everyone that matters knows, even someone you claim to be in the 'german lobby' Kaiser has said that Germany needs a nerf.
hi im Riotcoke and i like 2 party
Image
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 8474
ESO: Garja

13 Aug 2019, 21:59

Among all civs Germans can face Spain is honestly not the easiest one. As much as Spain is weak in general.
Image

Image
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10043
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

14 Aug 2019, 08:08

breeze wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:Follow up to hazza's thread

This is Germany on 200w start.

cheating accusations are not allowed on this website.

@Garja @pecelot

thank you I've already banned him
After all... :?
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 10082

14 Aug 2019, 08:28

Have you tried musk rushing 'em
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 12292
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

14 Aug 2019, 08:36

Goodspeed wrote:Have you tried musk rushing 'em

8bows+mm => all musks dead.

Seriously, if musk rush doesn't work as France, and hardly with brit, it's not going to work with Spain.
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer
Posts: 92

14 Aug 2019, 09:21

I know plenty of habitual nilla civ players who have spiked at least +5-10 PR by switching to/learning asian civs, breaking out of the capt-major swamp. In fact I have records of such players trying asian civs for fun beating (legit) PR 35-40 players in qs. If someone could provide a single example of, say, a capt-major lvl India lamer who by switching to Germany made the same PR journey I would maybe grant that perhaps the civ is op, however contrary to my experience that may be. Hypothesis: people playing asian civs do get overranked and when, eventually, faced with real skill starts to whine and wants to move the goalposts. Patching the game in order to appease said lamers might result in the whole enterprise degenerating into a tyranny of the loud.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 12292
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

14 Aug 2019, 09:30

bepsi wrote:I know plenty of habitual nilla civ players who have spiked at least +5-10 PR by switching to/learning asian civs, breaking out of the capt-major swamp. In fact I have records of such players trying asian civs for fun beating (legit) PR 35-40 players in qs. If someone could provide a single example of, say, a capt-major lvl India lamer who by switching to Germany made the same PR journey I would maybe grant that perhaps the civ is op, however contrary to my experience that may be. Hypothesis: people playing asian civs do get overranked and when, eventually, faced with real skill starts to whine and wants to move the goalposts. Patching the game in order to appease said lamers might result in the whole enterprise degenerating into a tyranny of the loud.

No way a captain beats a pr40 just by playing a TAD civ xD.

You also have to keep in mind that India is a noob friendly civ because you don't need a lot of skill when you go 100% sepoy, so it's probably the best civ at captain-major level. Germany is hard to play however, so if a noob picks Germany he'll make mistakes a lose, but if you play Germany well, then you just don't lose because the civ is op.
User avatar
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
Posts: 976
ESO: Headkilla
Location: Minnesota

14 Aug 2019, 10:33

[Armag] diarouga wrote:[quote="bepsi" Germany is hard to play however, so if a noob picks Germany he'll make mistakes a lose, but if you play Germany well, then you just don't lose because the civ is op.


It seems like 90% of players, myself included, could not take advantage of the OP advantages Germany seems to have. We simply are not playing at a high enough level to where the level of imbalance is actually effecting our games. I read Germany was OP. I wanted to beat my friends on a more consistent level, I started playing Germany. I lost many, many games in a row despite 200w start or TP non-TP maps. However when we watch the highest level players go head to head, it is obvious that something is going on with Germany.
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3529
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Dorsetshire
Clan: UwU

14 Aug 2019, 10:38

I think it's best to look at Balance through a different lens when looking at around capt and Major level, civs like India and I'd even say Japan feel pretty easy compared to some TAD civs so might be seen as op. Me and Rouga have sort of already had this discussion in regards to RE Iro vs RE Germany.
hi im Riotcoke and i like 2 party
Image
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer
Posts: 92

14 Aug 2019, 10:44

HeadKilla wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:[quote="bepsi" Germany is hard to play however, so if a noob picks Germany he'll make mistakes a lose, but if you play Germany well, then you just don't lose because the civ is op.


It seems like 90% of players, myself included, could not take advantage of the OP advantages Germany seems to have. We simply are not playing at a high enough level to where the level of imbalance is actually effecting our games. I read Germany was OP. I wanted to beat my friends on a more consistent level, I started playing Germany. I lost many, many games in a row despite 200w start or TP non-TP maps. However when we watch the highest level players go head to head, it is obvious that something is going on with Germany.


Let's just call it the emperor's new clothes. :kinggreen:
Australia Kawapasaka
Lancer
Posts: 952
Location: Wales (new, south)

14 Aug 2019, 10:56

HeadKilla wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:[quote="bepsi" Germany is hard to play however, so if a noob picks Germany he'll make mistakes a lose, but if you play Germany well, then you just don't lose because the civ is op.


We simply are not playing at a high enough level to where the level of imbalance is actually effecting our games.


Yeah for example I've had great success with Japan vs Germany lately but I keep hearing it's a hopeless MU for Japs. At the same time I've been getting crushed as France and Brits despite them supposedly having a much better time against Germany. Some aspects of gameplay just aren't as relative to the level of play as others. The difference between a pr26 sepoy rush and a pr40 sepoy rush probably isn't as big as the difference between a pr26 and pr40 attempting to pull off a successful defense and semi-ff against it.
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer
Posts: 92

14 Aug 2019, 11:07

I think BSOP had great success rushing with Japan, if that is what you are referring to, and the videos are still available for download (Buckethead hosts them somehow on a web service). I would've loved to see how any top player today would have fared with France or Germany vs BSOPs or H2Os Japan in their prime.

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest