Brit vs russia

Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Brit vs russia

Post by Mosx »

It's russia unbeatable with brit if no what is ur point of view, I find that mu really hard against classic russia rush Its hard to hold and after u msut deal with them in fortress and u still. Age 2 with no hunt against 2 falco and ton of. Musk/streelet,after 60 pop I should. Manage for go fortress or try some colonial play first shipment 700w?maybe 700f and 6musk,or 6lb first, all this question are useless because u ll going to lose. Opposite player @Blastkiller
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Brit vs russia

Post by deleted_user0 »

The problem with this match-up is that Russia can scout whether you rax or stable and you can't really afford both early. And you don't have fast age like fre/germ which means russia has time to mass a ton of shit.

IMO, the best way to play this MU is spam hus. Cause you have still mm AND tower+tc fire 1 hit ruskets. But you need good building micro. Then maybe try to sneak age up at some point or add mosks and try timing.

I personally like to open this MU with 5v. Because if russia goes for hard rush you are going to have hard time spamming manors and also building them requires vill secs. With 5v you might get 5 hus with steel traps and 50-60 manor pop if you have a good macro/decent age 1.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

hard mu you have to outplay
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Hard MU yea.
You need to age because you can't break the BH without falcs.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

somppukunkku wrote:The problem with this match-up is that Russia can scout whether you rax or stable and you can't really afford both early. And you don't have fast age like fre/germ which means russia has time to mass a ton of shit.

IMO, the best way to play this MU is spam hus. Cause you have still mm AND tower+tc fire 1 hit ruskets. But you need good building micro. Then maybe try to sneak age up at some point or add mosks and try timing.

I personally like to open this MU with 5v. Because if russia goes for hard rush you are going to have hard time spamming manors and also building them requires vill secs. With 5v you might get 5 hus with steel traps and 50-60 manor pop if you have a good macro/decent age 1.
in a few days you will see my post where I ask how to contrast this strat, no spiler I have to try to counter it alone
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Lb pike hus musk or age up is probably best shot
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Hazza54321 wrote:Lb pike hus musk or age up is probably best shot
I'd add raid a lot (eg : hazza vs turk in premier league)

Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Hazza54321 wrote:Lb pike hus musk or age up is probably best shot
For do this u need outplay it's not. Simple the russia can early cut all ur ress and if u able to do this u never mass like them
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr