Post by bobabu »

:food: :salt:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: Got unmodded on hazza stream by hazza kid

Post by sebnan12 »

no wonder. ur a swiss goose
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

sebnan12 wrote:no wonder. ur a swiss goose
We have to stand together once again in these dark times. I fear that Hazza might be a descendant of Gessler.
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer
ESO: iamyawer
GameRanger ID: 8789100

Post by inyourpc »

He just blocked me on kaiser stream too, for no reason. Thats why you cant give mods to kids.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

#unmodthekids
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" btw thats all i said to him in private chat after which he blocked me on iamturk stream, otherwise there was only temporary ban of 10 minutes on iamturk stream and now he is blocking me on even kaiser stream.
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

And inyourpc account was made by iamturk himself back in 2017 and given to me. Just in case if people dont know who I am.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

IP check for sirmusket immediately!!!!1
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

Just because you are pr 42 does not mean, that you tend to block lower pr shit players, its just bad. All i wrote on kaiser stream was that "rifle riders are buffed on ep too?" and hazza blocked immediately(who else ?) . Like having mod powers mean that you keep exercising them for no reason. Even though you have took it personal. But grow up kid! Thats all I have to say!
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

Aren’t you the guy who thought it’d be funny to spawn a bunch of units in that 3v3 game on New England while I was streaming
oranges.
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

I mainly play 1v1 with iamyawer account and no haven't play with you yet. :D
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Damn so many tears
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

inyourpc wrote:I mainly play 1v1 with iamyawer account and no haven't play with you yet. :D
Well then it must have been someone else using the account with your username on the 15th of November
oranges.
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

Aizamk wrote:
inyourpc wrote:I mainly play 1v1 with iamyawer account and no haven't play with you yet. :D
Well then it must have been someone else using the account with your username on the 15th of November
Wasnt me, but i have my password to another kid, that does cheat. @Cassador33
I gave him password so he can ask for his own account (you know how accounts are made by some free of cost). Didnt knew he would cheat from my account or even cheats(until passi der grobe made that thread on him) but yes he has my acccout 'inyourpc' password.
Some unnecessary details thought i would clarify myself.
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

inyourpc wrote:
Aizamk wrote:
Wasnt me, but i have my password to another kid, that does cheat. @Cassador33
I gave him password so he can ask for his own account (you know how accounts are made by some free of cost). Didnt knew he would cheat from my account or even cheats(until passi der grobe made that thread on him) but yes he has my acccout 'inyourpc' password.
Some unnecessary details thought i would clarify myself.

Some Friend.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Man I remember one of those banning-waves in the past where cheaters accounts PLUS all others he played on (even just once, then snowballing from there) had been banned all at once. Sometimes you didn't even know one of your mates cheated before, sometimes it was clear bc of whom it happened (@optimusprime was the victim of that very same guy as me). I lost all of my four accounts and it has taught me not to give access to my accounts to random people.
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

jesus3 wrote:Man I remember one of those banning-waves in the past where cheaters accounts PLUS all others he played on (even just once, then snowballing from there) had been banned all at once. Sometimes you didn't even know one of your mates cheated before, sometimes it was clear bc of whom it happened (@optimusprime was the victim of that very same guy as me). I lost all of my four accounts and it has taught me not to give access to my accounts to random people.
True that. My main account is iamyawer and i dont share my credentials of it with anyone.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

jesus3 wrote:Man I remember one of those banning-waves in the past where cheaters accounts PLUS all others he played on (even just once, then snowballing from there) had been banned all at once. Sometimes you didn't even know one of your mates cheated before, sometimes it was clear bc of whom it happened (@optimusprime was the victim of that very same guy as me). I lost all of my four accounts and it has taught me not to give access to my accounts to random people.
lol i hope cuck wasn't a cheater
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

I have the password too of inyoupc account that cassador33 give me I know u because we played a lot on gameranger togheter,but cassador33 say to me u was dead in the real life when him give me inyoupc password, so idk who lie, what I know is him ask me to enter with inyoupc for resign after 2min for give him free win, u can check some cassador33 elo, also Yhea was cassador33 hacking on inyourpc in azi stream,and for answer to kaiser lucailgrande post Yhea him hacking hard now and its cassador33 that give him the hack
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

#modtheear
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

revelations about revelations, interesting, after all this the password can always be changed if I'm not mistaken
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

Mosx wrote:I have the password too of inyoupc account that cassador33 give me I know u because we played a lot on gameranger togheter,but cassador33 say to me u was dead in the real life when him give me inyoupc password, so idk who lie, what I know is him ask me to enter with inyoupc for resign after 2min for give him free win, u can check some cassador33 elo, also Yhea was cassador33 hacking on inyourpc in azi stream,and for answer to kaiser lucailgrande post Yhea him hacking hard now and its cassador33 that give him the hack
Yo Mosx, nice to meet you. Glad you remember me. :)I dont use inyourpc account anymore for like last 8 months i think. Have this account on aoe3 to couple of mates from gameranger, they share it like cheap whore.

My real account is "iamyawer" and i play 1v1 only and have never hacked in life! Queen of destiny can vouch for me here! We were freinds on discord.

The reason i cried here(created thread) was to let know of hazza blocking me on all grounds without any reason( coz he took insult at personel level) God bless republic of banana.
And still banned in kaiser stream and iamturk stream for no reason (repeating myself as ususal).
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

So u aren't dead in real life, u aren't cassador33, and u aren't a cheater OK, I'm feeling so dumb trust cassador33

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Think I banned you on my stream cause cassador spammed me messaged on eso using your acc, so I thought it was also him on twitch, not you. I'll unban you, pm me if I forget to do it
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

U also accuse me. Of hacking cause cassador that have my password cheating with it, but I changed my password after last episode, also u should ip check of moodzi_007 as I say to u in pm yesterday for save winter tournament