Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by Mitoe »

Since the match between @goongoon and @hwoarang is currently undecided, both players may use this thread to schedule their potential RO16 match.

@kiljardi
@goongoon
@hwoarang

Please use this thread to schedule your games using the GMT+0 timezone for simplicity, and try to pick a 3-hour time block in the Stream Schedule if at all possible. A member of the tournament staff will be helping you schedule your games. If you cannot play on the weekend then post specific times you can play on the weekdays.

After you post your time windows, the tournament staff will respond to the thread with the time you two will play.

You will both then confirm the time.

The image below summarizes the process:

[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://s17072.storage.proboards.com/6167072/i/xR52uugG6C7XHWSAsVIZ.png"]

Please take some time to look over the rules for this round: http://eso-community.net/thread/1913/ro16-rules

You will play on these maps in order:
1) Hudson Bay
2) Tibet
3) Bengal
4) Baja California
5) Arkansas
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

i cant play on weekend and i still dont know even my opponent
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

Hey Kiljardi' I can't play on the weekend either. As I said I'll be gone for 8 days from the 1st to the 9th of august. If hwrang shows up (and I win) I could play you on friday. Can we schedule a time for friday just in case?
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

im away from fri to tue/wed
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

Aight. We have two possibilities: Either I pass by admin decision and we play Thursday or We play at the 10th of august toghter with Howrang. Like both games at the same date. I don't mind that either. It's up to the admins I guess.
I won't be able to post in this forum from saturday on since I have no phone :S
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by _H2O »

Please post times you guys can play on the 10th and 11th of August.
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

h2o wrote:Please post times you guys can play on the 10th and 11th of August.

I prefer the 11th since sundayevening is the day I return.
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

* sunday the 9th
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

11th (tuesday) of august GMT 13:00 - 21:00, we can make it more specific if he confirms the date :D
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

yea thats fine
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

Today is working for you kiljardi?
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

Allright, Kiljardi and I met but ESO didn't work at all. We couldn't join each others game or anyone else's. We will play later this evening or whenever ESO decides to work again.
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

Allright ESO is still not working. If we happen to meet this even (and eso is back up) we can play then. If not I suggest tomorrow morning GMT 10:00 (That's 12:00 for me germany) And it should be 13:00 for you. Confirmed ? :D
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

cmon dude, we arranged the meeting for 17oo and you are not here
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

we are playing the games and its 2-2 and he refuses to play the last game...
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

still.. reading rules trying to find a way to win me but not playing..
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

45min of delaying already..
Attachments
goon.jpg
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

i made no points on stream, i only asked questions, ive absolutely no idea what are you talking about..
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

1hour of waiting should be enough.. espcecially when hes online and messaging, just not playing
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

i wasnt crying about the ui map, i just wanted balanced map so i asked caster to signal if its bad map <- thats stupid?
i knew the rules, i just wanted to make sure, i was right and i did everything according to the rules <- thats stupid?

i was the one who wanted to play it all the time, just didnt got any answers from neither of them. nobody wants to see games where map is unbalanced and match decided on it.
No Flag kiljardi
Musketeer

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by kiljardi »

garja wrote:did you get the admin loss on game 2? cuz u know that was an admin loss right?
1.5 - Every player may restart a game BEFORE the 2 minute mark when necessary. This is allowed ONCE per map when the game is NOT casted by an official caster. Restarts for CASTED games will be determined by the caster him/herself.

(its obvious garja just has some issues with me)
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by Mitoe »

@kiljardi, your restart on Tibet was not in accordance with the rules. Rule 1.5, which you quoted earlier, states that any restarts in casted games will be determined by the caster, not the player.

1.5 - Every player may restart a game BEFORE the 2 minute mark when necessary. This is allowed ONCE per map when the game is NOT casted by an official caster. Restarts for CASTED games will be determined by the caster him/herself.

Additionally (Garja may be able to explain more), Tibet always spawns with 4 level 2 treasures in the 4 corners of the mountain, which may be any of these treasures:

90w
85w
80f
75f
80c

This time around, it just so happened to be the 85w treasure that didn't spawn. However, regardless of this, you were able to replay this game. The rules were maybe not so clear on the restart rules, and will be updated tonight. The caster list has also been updated to include all of ESOC's official casters. We will give you the benefit of the doubt in this game as the rules were not clear enough, and will not be giving you an admin loss on this game.

After watching the replay of the Indian mirror on Baja California a few times, it seems as though the game DID bug. Goongoon had no reason to restart from that position, and we will be giving him the benefit of the doubt for this game.

And so, we have decided that the outcome of the Baja California game was not conclusive, and the score is currently 2 - 1 in Goongoon's favour. This will be treated as a restart, and the matchup will be locked in as an Indian mirror on Baja California. We ask that both players would please schedule to play the rest of the match over the next couple of days.
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Kiljardi vs Goongoon

Post by goongoon »

I could play tomorrow GMT 13:00 to 15:00. That is 16:00 your time.