Spawn Cheaters and Out of sync error cheaters

Mongolia Darkseid
Crossbow
ESO: Uxas

Spawn Cheaters and Out of sync error cheaters

Post by Darkseid »

Where and how do I report and stop the spawn cheaters ??? I have encountered 3 different accounts(players) who spawn mortars in my base when they cannot win the game with fair play. Some of them just types goodbye and BOOM you are Out of sync.
I am truly sick of it. Maybe this is why this beautiful game is dead. Developers just allow these kind of jerks ruin this game. Even if they create ESOC patch nobody except pros use them.
I have records of all 3 encounters with the spawn cheaters if you require evidence.
The names of cheaters are: Avarga, Olive_fag, Dangerous
Please if someone has an authority to ban any kind of user for cheating BAN THESE ACCOUNTS!
Isle of Man UpMySleeves
Dragoon
GameRanger ID: 7309280

Re: Spawn Cheaters and Out of sync error cheaters

Post by UpMySleeves »

Just get 3 more players you know, to play on EP. There's nobody to admin this game for years now.
Never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

I too feel bad when these kind of things happen to me but there's no way that anyone on this community have the ability to ban cheaters. The real support for RE ended before eons. Either you wait until the Definitive Edition which releases this year (where it is most active) or find people to play on EP.
oranges.
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Darkseid wrote: Developers just allow these kind of jerks ruin this game. Even if they create ESOC patch nobody except pros use them.
Microsoft did not create the ESOC patch; volunteers did - precisely because MS did nothing for years.
Belgium LegalPenguin
Musketeer
ESO: LegalPenguin

Post by LegalPenguin »

I encountered a spawning cheater on EP I think. I mean, more than 20.000 "free resources" on units in age II? Unit military graph skyrocketting when me and my buddy rushed his friend? I pested the guy, hope I don't encounter another. It's just sad. 1v1, we play on EP, but to play team games, we almost always have to play RE sadly.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's ...
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

You'll run into those bad actors that'll cheat which is bs but most people don't do this. Pesting them and moving on his unfortunately the best course of action one can take.
Belgium LegalPenguin
Musketeer
ESO: LegalPenguin

Post by LegalPenguin »

I wonder why people do this. What's the point of playing online if you're gonna cheat? I'd be bored immediately if I knew I'd win every match I'd play. Is there a forum where we can expose known cheaters? Or is it frowned upon, even if you have proof?
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's ...
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

LegalPenguin wrote:I wonder why people do this. What's the point of playing online if you're gonna cheat? I'd be bored immediately if I knew I'd win every match I'd play. Is there a forum where we can expose known cheaters? Or is it frowned upon, even if you have proof?
I think cheat accusations are frowned upon here for 3 reasons:

1) It creates a negative atmosphere and people can be wrongly accused. For example, people decide to log on to the forums exclusively to wrongly accuse someone, in good faith or not.
2) 'Proof' or evidence can be faked. Screenshots can be edited etc.
3) There s nothing people can do about it (apart from pesting and ignoring accounts). No support, cheaters don't get banned. Hopefully this will change with Aoe3 DE.
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Netherlands Gauix7
Crossbow
Donator 01

Post by Gauix7 »

You can make an exel sheet with the player names and the reson why you dont want to have them i in your games . Its a lot work But you will never forget the unfair players