Unit Statistics and Spreadsheets

What are the best 2v2 Deccan crush civ combos?

British
7%
Dutch
4%
French
2%
Germans
2%
Ottomans
27%
Portuguese
2%
Russians
13%
Spanish
2%
Iroquois
9%
Sioux
4%
Aztecs
4%
Chinese
4%
Indians
15%
Japanese
7%

Total votes: 55

Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team
ESO: GandalfTheWhite7

Unit Statistics and Spreadsheets

Post by Joshua667746 »

So I recently did some math on some units (mainly Ottoman ones) because I love incorporating math in aoe3, kinda like Spirit of the Law lol. But anyways, imma keep uploading all the spread sheets I make on here when I get a chance. So if any one wants to look over them to see if they will be helpful for some people. They mainly involve K/D ratios vs certain units and cost/attack or cost/HP ratios.
Attachments
Spain.xlsx
How key Spanish rush units perform against other Age II units.
(10.6 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
UnitPerStat(JaniComparison).xlsx
How Jans perform compared to other musketeers.
(14.32 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
UnitPerStat(AbusGun).xlsx
How Abus perform when fighting other Age II units.
(12.29 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Unit Statistics and Spreadsheets

Post by iNcog »

This is cool. Where are you getting the data?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

fandom haha, but also some extra stuff thats not on the web i got from in game (such as unit classifications).
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

GandolfTheWhite7 wrote:fandom haha, but also some extra stuff thats not on the web i got from in game (such as unit classifications).
try this site, lots of usefull and precise info there.
http://web.archive.org/web/201007111028 ... units.html

old and dead original link, but still on web archive.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

I feel your grenadier stats might be slightly off, same with dops and pikes. Are you classing the light inf multiplier as Abus' multiplier instead of the Cyote multiplier @Joshua667746

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

lemmings121 wrote:
GandolfTheWhite7 wrote:fandom haha, but also some extra stuff thats not on the web i got from in game (such as unit classifications).
try this site, lots of usefull and precise info there.

btw... @Buckethead cant you do some blackmagic and extract the updated data com current patch and host it somewhere in esoc? in a nice huge table like the link I posted. rly useful for quick checking some stats.
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

@Riotcoke In regards to the strikes for the dops etc to kill an AG, I got their attack, saw if they had any multipliers vs AG, then found how many hits it would take to kill an AG. For the shots for an AG to kill a dop etc, I classified the dop as heavy inf and as a result added a 1.5 multiplier to the 40 ranged attack. Which part was wrong?
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

GandolfTheWhite7 wrote:@Riotcoke In regards to the strikes for the dops etc to kill an AG, I got their attack, saw if they had any multipliers vs AG, then found how many hits it would take to kill an AG. For the shots for an AG to kill a dop etc, I classified the dop as heavy inf and as a result added a 1.5 multiplier to the 40 ranged attack. Which part was wrong?
Ah i see the place you're getting mistaken, in TAD the "light infantry" tag is designated for cyotemen, the aztec cav. Any multipler for light inf is only for cyotes not for Skirmishers or Abus.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

GandolfTheWhite7 wrote:@Riotcoke In regards to the strikes for the dops etc to kill an AG, I got their attack, saw if they had any multipliers vs AG, then found how many hits it would take to kill an AG. For the shots for an AG to kill a dop etc, I classified the dop as heavy inf and as a result added a 1.5 multiplier to the 40 ranged attack. Which part was wrong?
Check the unit tags in the site I linked, you are making a mess there with your unit tags. the game can be missleading in some information. what actually matters for bonuses is those tags.
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

@Riotcoke ok ill check out the sight Lemmings posted, but were u referring to the strikes to kill an abus gun, or the shots to be killed by an abus gun?
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

lemmings121 wrote:try this site, lots of usefull and precise info there.

Ah! I'll remake this all for you. I used to have a PDF of this. This was by far the best and easiest to read unit guide.

I will make an RE version and an EP version and reupload it on ESOC in a week or twos time. Gonna get started. I'll get it stickied once it's posted.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

mac gameranger players are really the unsung heroes of aoe3
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

iCourt wrote:

Ah! I'll remake this all for you. I used to have a PDF of this. This was by far the best and easiest to read unit guide.

I will make an RE version and an EP version and reupload it on ESOC in a week or twos time. Gonna get started. I'll get it stickied once it's posted.
Oh my god the PDF is coming back

I used to open that file daily to check unit stats
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

imma try program a mini excel file or something so when u put the number of resources in for a unit/s v unit/s fight, it will say who will win and by how much, although dunno how to attribute like distance for mele units to walk and sstuff like that
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

aye do we think when rushing on RE deccan should the ottoman player go TP, House, Market+Hunting Dogs__OR___TP, House, Mosque+Millet System?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

GandolfTheWhite7 wrote:aye do we think when rushing on RE deccan should the ottoman player go TP, House, Market+Hunting Dogs__OR___TP, House, Mosque+Millet System?
or double TP on the 2 TP line
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

Mitoe wrote:
iCourt wrote:

Oh my god the PDF is coming back

I used to open that file daily to check unit stats
and i open this web archive thing :P
Australia Joshua667746
ESOC Media Team

Post by Joshua667746 »

@harcha I've found the double TP is actually between 15-20 seconds slower than the hunting dogs. Cuz u get the upgrade instantly on deccan pre much. So ur age up can be qued 10% faster. I get the double TP would be better sometimes. But the fact ur attacking and getting xp in ur opponents base makes up for it in my experience.
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

iCourt wrote:

Update on this: I will have this finished this week. When I started working on this my town reopened... and it was a shit show. We were one of the few beach towns in open in California. And then we had BLM protests so my base was on heightened threat levels etc... total shit show. We just got closed back down, so I now have some decent time to focus on making all the patch edits.

The RE version is completed. I have these on a google doc, so I'll give access to ESOC admins that want to jump in and fix anything that changes on a future patch or any small errors I could have missed. Not sure if you want to add a web page for it similar to the patch notes etc.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

harcha wrote:
GandolfTheWhite7 wrote:aye do we think when rushing on RE deccan should the ottoman player go TP, House, Market+Hunting Dogs__OR___TP, House, Mosque+Millet System?
or double TP on the 2 TP line
I would always try and stop this as the other team. I think it would be rare that you manage to do this.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

iCourt wrote:
iCourt wrote:

Update on this: I will have this finished this week. When I started working on this my town reopened... and it was a shit show. We were one of the few beach towns in open in California. And then we had BLM protests so my base was on heightened threat levels etc... total shit show. We just got closed back down, so I now have some decent time to focus on making all the patch edits.

The RE version is completed. I have these on a google doc, so I'll give access to ESOC admins that want to jump in and fix anything that changes on a future patch or any small errors I could have missed. Not sure if you want to add a web page for it similar to the patch notes etc.
Hey hey! How's the document coming along? :flowers: