User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 02:13

Image
ESOC is excited to announce the ESOC Bounty Board. The bounty board is a chance for players old and new alike to compete for cash prizes outside of ESOC’s tournaments and events. Each month, two challenges will be posted in the dedicated Bounty Board section of the forums for everyone to complete. The challenges will come in two varieties with different ways to win. In order to be eligible to win, you must be a subscriber of the ESOC Twitch Channel.

:ship: Perpetual:
Perpetual challenges are available for everyone to win. Complete the challenge marked perpetual, and claim a $5 USD reward. This contest is eligible for the first 20 winners.

:ship: Last Man Standing:

The Last Man Standing prize is only for one lucky player. The challenge will be open ended, with entries to claim the $100 USD prize closing on the final day of the calendar month.

November is upon us, and so are the first bounties.
Bounty #1
Image
User avatar
Seychelles SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
Posts: 11557
ESO: lil' vit
Location: Midwest best west

03 Nov 2020, 02:15

A great initiative to bring back Aklak.
Hier bin i'.
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger
Posts: 2588

03 Nov 2020, 02:17

neat! for the KOTH award, is that total game res, or 100k, in the bank? (I am guessing 100k in the bank)
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 02:18

howlingwolfpaw wrote:neat! for the KOTH award, is that total game res, or 100k, in the bank? (I am guessing 100k in the bank)

in the bank, thanks for clarifying.
Image
User avatar
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
Posts: 513
ESO: vividlyplain

03 Nov 2020, 02:18

any map restrictions?
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 02:19

vividlyplain wrote:any map restrictions?

No maps with islands in the perpetual (due to AI having issues with that right now) and no custom maps.
Image
User avatar
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
Posts: 513
ESO: vividlyplain

03 Nov 2020, 02:21

n0el wrote:
vividlyplain wrote:any map restrictions?

no custom maps.

dammit :hehe:
User avatar
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
Posts: 324
ESO: CuCkO0
Location: Britain

03 Nov 2020, 02:27

n0el wrote:Image
ESOC is excited to announce the ESOC Bounty Board. The bounty board is a chance for players old and new alike to compete for cash prizes outside of ESOC’s tournaments and events. Each month, two challenges will be posted in the dedicated Bounty Board section of the forums for everyone to complete. The challenges will come in two varieties with different ways to win. In order to be eligible to win, you must be a subscriber of the ESOC Twitch Channel.

:ship: Perpetual:
Perpetual challenges are available for everyone to win. Complete the challenge marked perpetual, and claim a $5 USD reward. This contest is eligible for the first 20 winners.

:ship: King of the Hill:

The King of the Hill prize is only for one lucky player. The challenge will be open ended, with entries to claim the $100 USD prize closing on the final day of the calendar month.

November is upon us, and so are the first bounties.
Bounty #1


The vs 7ai, is it sup only or can be tr?
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for


Image
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 02:30

Sup
Image
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger
Posts: 2588

03 Nov 2020, 02:31

I guess you have to play the AI in TR mode for the 100k challenge? so that they do not rush you at all.

Or is there another mode for this? I forget how they did it for the fastest to imperial times

I wonder if the fastest time will even go to imperial.... maybe just sea boom, with a map with some cows, and then fur trade.
User avatar
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
Posts: 324
ESO: CuCkO0
Location: Britain

03 Nov 2020, 02:33

Anywhere in particular you want our proof recs posted as well?
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for


Image
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 02:34

CuCkO0 wrote:Anywhere in particular you want our proof recs posted as well?

Hold on to them for now, more to come on that.
Image
User avatar
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
Posts: 513
ESO: vividlyplain

03 Nov 2020, 02:47

1v1 spawn only for the 100k coin challenge?
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 02:50

vividlyplain wrote:1v1 spawn only for the 100k coin challenge?

yes
Image
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04
Posts: 18142
Location: Pennsylvania

03 Nov 2020, 02:55

Fun idea
No Flag Narida
Crossbow
Posts: 31
ESO: Narida

03 Nov 2020, 03:00

Do you need to start in age 1?
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 03:05

Narida wrote:Do you need to start in age 1?

yes
Image
No Flag Narida
Crossbow
Posts: 31
ESO: Narida

03 Nov 2020, 03:06

Ok thanks so im guessing no handi either
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 6056
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

03 Nov 2020, 03:06

correct
Image
User avatar
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
Posts: 513
ESO: vividlyplain

03 Nov 2020, 03:32

crate stealing allowed?
User avatar
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger
Posts: 2588

03 Nov 2020, 03:36

vividlyplain wrote:1v1 spawn only for the 100k coin challenge?



can you explain what this is and how to do it for all the newcomers? thank you
User avatar
Seychelles SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
Posts: 11557
ESO: lil' vit
Location: Midwest best west

03 Nov 2020, 03:49

aren't the gather rates with respect to time different on single player and multiplayer?
Hier bin i'.
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
Howdah
Posts: 1843
ESO: challenger_marco

03 Nov 2020, 04:01

I used to host challenges on WOL server ,@n0el for the KOTH you said gather 100k the fastest ,the problem with that being you can only see in post game how much you have gathered ,because you might be spending gold on upgrades and you may miss calculate gold gathered and totally mess up the challenge ,make it 100k unspent so it will be easier?
User avatar
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
Posts: 513
ESO: vividlyplain

03 Nov 2020, 04:11

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
vividlyplain wrote:1v1 spawn only for the 100k coin challenge?



can you explain what this is and how to do it for all the newcomers? thank you

just launch a game on a map with you and 1 other player

no ffa with 8 players or 4v4s or 1v7 spawns as you get much more res on the map
User avatar
Seychelles SirCallen
Ninja
EPL Reigning ChampsDonator 03
Posts: 11557
ESO: lil' vit
Location: Midwest best west

03 Nov 2020, 04:37

25:58 100k coin banked -- first time first strat, just to put up a fence somewhere in the outfield so we've got a ballpark.
Hier bin i'.

Forum Info

Return to “Bounty Board”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests