This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5115
ESO: Gendarme

20 Nov 2018, 21:49

Probably just a case of Jermon being a fuckfase and not being familiar with brit mirrors.
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

21 Nov 2018, 12:38

8 mercenary Cherokee riflemen > lb
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

21 Nov 2018, 14:54

pecelot wrote:enlighten me about the 1st

Longbows have insane stats compared to musketeers.
User avatar
Greece BrookG
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 987
ESO: BrookG
Location: not Amsterdam

21 Nov 2018, 15:16

the statement was about making them goats...
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

21 Nov 2018, 17:05

overused wordplay :mad:
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 2076

03 Dec 2018, 01:57

1
Attachments
garja'd.png
garja'd.png (1.97 KiB) Viewed 900 times
Image
Image
Image
Image
When I win, it's with homo, illegal and wrong strats.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

03 Dec 2018, 15:47

it's actually a compliment: people 50 iq less, then me
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 6869
ESO: Garja

03 Dec 2018, 16:06

i corrected myself but obviously the joke wouodnt work by capturing one extra line

Somppu so cute taking note of all my quotes :love:
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

03 Dec 2018, 16:14

no homo play
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5115
ESO: Gendarme

08 Dec 2018, 11:28

nepuvir sb gVGeG
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1643
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

08 Dec 2018, 12:31

<33333333
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

08 Dec 2018, 22:21

who said it :?: :love:
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
User avatar
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer
Posts: 839
Location: Dietschland

08 Dec 2018, 22:29

couldve been me, sounds like drunktalk, wait, was that me??
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

03 Jan 2019, 15:01

Image
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

08 Apr 2019, 15:34

lordraphael wrote:kinda want it to make official so that i wont comeback cause of nostalgia. Its been fun but i evolve as a person and its time for me to move on. Also the way aoe is being played is not enjoyable anymore which makes this decision a lot easier.
Admins please delete my account once i got my money. @Mitoe @Cometk
Take care guys, maybe ill lurk in some twitch chats from time to time :)
shoutouts to the good guys at aoe like @Hazza54321 trenbuli @princeofkabul and @somppukunkku and all the others i cba to tag :)

see you all in aoe4 ??!

another one
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1517
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

08 Apr 2019, 15:36

what a fag liar
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 964
ESO: Conquerer999

08 Apr 2019, 16:33

To be fair he didn’t know there would be a $4k lan tourney.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1517
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

08 Apr 2019, 17:38

ye lets take that as the excuse. anyways thats what keeps the game alive so who cares atleast we have him back.
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9573
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

10 Apr 2019, 09:01

what's made it funny is that it seemed like he made such a definite statement to distinguish himself from those weak-ass pussies who quit and then come back... :maniac:
Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard ! :food: :pop:
User avatar
Holy See Imperial Noob
Dragoon
Posts: 418
ESO: M1Karox/ImperialNoob
Location: In the Shadows

29 Apr 2019, 21:36

"Both of those losers are going to the lower bracket"--- @Interjection , 29.04.2019, ca. 21:33 GMT
If bored or sad, check my Incredible Artillery Show to cheer yourself up! :biggrin:
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11543
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 7170
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

30 Apr 2019, 01:37

pecelot wrote:what's made it funny is that it seemed like he made such a definite statement to distinguish himself from those weak-ass pussies who quit and then come back... :maniac:

Pretty much nothing about that sounded too definite to me.

I don't see where he distinguished himself from other peoples who become inactive.

It reads like someone who isn't sure, and jumps to haste to try to convince himself a thing is done. And it almost worked, except that part where when (by because or chance) you out your intentions to people in public you are less likely to follow through.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5781

30 Apr 2019, 01:47

I've always hated this thread
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 9355

30 Apr 2019, 10:22

SirCallen wrote:
pecelot wrote:what's made it funny is that it seemed like he made such a definite statement to distinguish himself from those weak-ass pussies who quit and then come back... :maniac:

Pretty much nothing about that sounded too definite to me.

I don't see where he distinguished himself from other peoples who become inactive.

It reads like someone who isn't sure, and jumps to haste to try to convince himself a thing is done. And it almost worked, except that part where when (by because or chance) you out your intentions to people in public you are less likely to follow through.


What about the delete my account part? Sounds quite definitive to me.
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 7170
ESO: KTRAlN
Location: Midwest best west

30 Apr 2019, 13:45

umeu wrote:
SirCallen wrote:
pecelot wrote:what's made it funny is that it seemed like he made such a definite statement to distinguish himself from those weak-ass pussies who quit and then come back... :maniac:

Pretty much nothing about that sounded too definite to me.

I don't see where he distinguished himself from other peoples who become inactive.

It reads like someone who isn't sure, and jumps to haste to try to convince himself a thing is done. And it almost worked, except that part where when (by because or chance) you out your intentions to people in public you are less likely to follow through.


What about the delete my account part? Sounds quite definitive to me.

In word without context I guess
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1643
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

01 May 2019, 16:07

Image
My Tsar

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests