China new army super greed

No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

China new army super greed

Post by helln00 »

In another attempt to come up with new china builds, I am lifting an idea from Mitoe and attempting a super greed china build using New Army ( still would like for this card to give the vet upgrade in age 2 but this is ok for now.

Deck
20210509161017_1.jpg
The idea I am lifting is build 3 villages in age 1 and make the refugees card a 4 vil shipment in age 1. This will mean you age slower but with about 19-20 vils, and with this you can chop a lot of wood for a lot of infrastructure - market, tp and barracks very quickly and also get all the upgrades you want.

The main point though is to spam Old Han army in order to pressure the opponent ( though dont jump into their base), all the while you can start macroing for age 3.

The card order in age 2 roughly goes

- 700 wood ( to spam)
- CKN or Pikes if you are being pressured ( can be switched with the first)
- 700 coin ( to help with aging up)
- New army ( position can be switched with 700 coin)

I say build about 5 batches of old han, enough of a mass to be a threat but doesnt cost that much.

In addition to this, I would also say get the french consulate, it gives a gather boost and also allow for extra crates, especially food which will be consumed like nothing else. The food crate can also help with the age up.

Age up with the Confucian Academy for maximum skirm spam.

Once at age 3, this means you have an instant army of about 40-50 shadowteched skirms and changdaos and also enough eco to continually spam more + all the normal age 3 shipments

In age 3 I start spamming all the non skirm shipment, cause with the upgraded skirm there will be enough DPS, so all you need left is tanks and changdaos to kill cav.

Example game
[SP] kanimisoniki[US] vs coffecoeff>1[CH] - Fertile Crescent.age3yrec
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 157 times
Fertile Crescent
Fertile Crescent
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition 12.24632