Ethiopia Guide Xela Updated

Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow
ESO: XelazG
Clan: SpNz

Ethiopia Guide Xela Updated

Post by XelaZero »

Very good guys, today I will show you my guide Xela version of Ethiopians
(I will be using google translator since my english is not very good)

this strategy is made entirely by me

Ethiopian Rush Xela:

These are the essential cards for strategy. I left some spaces empty on purpose as the deck can be customized to your liking.

Version Rush Xela combination Warriors with Shotel and Gacenias
This is the basic and faster version:
Order of the cards:

4 Half-fat cattle / 6 Gacenias / 6 Warriors with Shotel / 4 Colonists / 700 W

Order :
It begins by creating the livestock market and the current cattle are brought to that market.
We start with 5 settlers, which we will take 4 to wood and one building a barn that we will put if possible in the middle of 2 nearby herds
we collected 50 w for the improvement of Village Dogs that said improvement is in the barn
When the cattle market marks a cattle exchange of 175 wood, we exchange 1 cattle and with the help of our 4 colonists who are in wood, we will complete 25 more wood to build a Trading Post (Tp) once the Trading Post is finished ( Tp) we will change the delivery within our Trading Post (Tp) from EXP to Influence.

Image Image

once this objective is completed, all our settlers(villagers) go for food to ensure advancement to the second age.
We will advance with a total of 10 settlers
When our first shipment of 4 cattle arrives, take them to the livestock market, these will be very useful in transition from first to second age and in second age.
when our food reaches 600 we will sell a cattle for gold

now we will exchange our gold 2 times for food = (200 F) to reach 2 years faster
We will advance with Habesha to secure a military camp cart and 300 coins

Transition from 1 to 2 age:
When our colonists manage to collect 50 F we will be able to upgrade Reinforced Iron Axes that are worth 50 F
once this is done we will put 6 settlers in food and 4 in wood
When our cattle have a value of 200 wood, exchange a cattle to make a second Trading Post (Tp)

and with the wood that our settlers gather we will build a house (Shed)
When advancing to 2 age they will give us 2 carts 1 from a mountain monastery and another from a camp builder

With the mountain monastery wagon we will build it on top of a mine to have our drip of gold and influence and with the camp builder wagon we will build a war camp
We will collect the gold that came from the advancement of age and at this moment we will have our second letter to send 6 Gacenias, when the war camp is finished building we will exchange a cattle for wood with this we will build another house and help us get 5 Gacenias from our war camp
once our first 5 Gacenias come out, we will exchange a cattle for gold and we will exchange gold for wood once
We will add settlers from the urban center to wood until 3 more settlers are created
and we will continue creating Gacenias until 6 Warriors with Shotel are sent from the metropolis, at the moment they are sent we will begin to create said warriors to complement our rush and we will go to push our enemy

Post Data:

1 / the moment we lack a little food for the creation of units, we can change a few cattle to compensate for the lack of food
Likewise, if there is a lack of gold to create more Warriors with Shotel, you can make the exchange of won for gold.

2 / With the coffee collected so far, thanks to the mountain monastery and the commercial posts (TP) we will be able to build forts:

Or use it for our units that arrive for shipments:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Semi FF Xela Ethiopians:
These are the essential cards for strategy. I left some spaces empty on purpose as the deck can be customized to your liking.

Order :
It begins by creating the livestock market and the current cattle are brought to that market.
We start with 5 settlers, which we will take 4 to wood and one building a barn that we will put if possible in the middle of 2 nearby herds
we collected 50 w for the improvement of Village Dogs that said improvement is in the barn
When the cattle market marks a cattle exchange of 175 wood, we exchange 1 cattle and with the help of our 4 settlers who are in wood, we will complete 25 more wood to build a Trading Post (Tp) once the Trading Post is finished ( Tp) we will leave the delivery in experience.
Order of the cards:
4 Half-fat cattle / 4 Colonists / 700 G / 6 Gacenias OR 6 Warriors with Shotel

Image Image

once this objective is completed, all our settlers go for food to ensure advancement to the second age.
We will advance with a total of 10 settlers
When our first shipment of 4 cattle arrivesand, take them to the livestock market, these will be very useful in transition from first to second age and in second age.
when our food reaches 600 we will sell a cattle for gold

now we will exchange our gold 2 times for food = (200 F) to reach 2 years faster
We will advance with Habesha to secure a military camp cart and 300 coins

Transition from 1 to 2 age:
When our colonists manage to collect 50 F we will be able to upgrade Reinforced Iron Axes that are worth 50 F

once this is done we will put 6 settlers in food and 4 in wood
When our cattle have a value of 200 wood, exchange a cattle to make a second Trading Post (Tp)

and with the wood that our settlers gather we will build a house (Shed)
When advancing to 2 age they will give us 2 carts 1 from a mountain monastery and another from a camp builder

With the mountain monastery wagon we will build it on top of a mine to have our drip of gold and influence and with the camp builder wagon we will build a war camp
We will collect the gold that came from the advancement of age and at this moment we will have our second letter to send 4 settlers, when the war camp is finished building we will change a cattle for wood with this we will build another house and help us get 5 Gacenias of our war camp, once our first 5 Gacenias leave we will exchange a cattle for gold
We will add settlers from the urban center to food and we will create 5 more Gacenias (at this time you can exchange a cattle for wood)
as the next shipment it will be 700 G to be able to raise the age and thus we will complete our advance to the 3 age and from there according to the civ that they are fighting, the letters they consider appropriate will be sent.
Post Data:

1 / when we lack a bit of wood for the creation of sheds, we can change a few cattle to compensate for the lack of wood
Likewise, if there is a lack of gold to go up in age, you can exchange cattle for gold.

2 / in this case we prioritize the experience in order to have enough shipments for the 3 age group.

if you want to support me you can follow me on my twitch:

Streaming age of empires 3 since 2013

https://www.twitch.tv/xelazg

thanks to this strategy I have had great victories against very very good players

I hope you like my guide, greetings from me to everyone!
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Re: Ethiopia Guide Xela

Post by Cometk »

great, high effort guide that is perfect for noobs like me. the images and breakdown make it really easy to understand. thank you so much for posting this @XelaZero !
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

I like to help
: 3

<3
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

I will try to upload another guide with hausa
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

Many thanks, this is very interesting! I did not yet think about skipping that first hut to directly age with 10 villagers. That's clever.
What do you think about the card that adds 200 influence to all future shipments? It sounds like that could be quite strong, especially in the ff case where you can use the constructor de reinos to spam town centers directly after age up.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Switzerland bsound7
Crossbow
ESO: tomdelonge7

Post by bsound7 »

ah I played you three times in a row and lost every time. Impossible to hold as aztec, even when sending all unit shipments.. call me shitter but this is busted
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Shitter
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

bsound7 wrote:ah I played you three times in a row and lost every time. Impossible to hold as aztec, even when sending all unit shipments.. call me shitter but this is busted
yes friend this strategy is very very good ^-^
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

duckzilla wrote:Many thanks, this is very interesting! I did not yet think about skipping that first hut to directly age with 10 villagers. That's clever.
What do you think about the card that adds 200 influence to all future shipments? It sounds like that could be quite strong, especially in the ff case where you can use the constructor de reinos to spam town centers directly after age up.
you're right it can be quite strong especially if you go up with Somalis that gives you 400 points of influence and a rush with influence is possible
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

Cometk wrote:great, high effort guide that is perfect for noobs like me. the images and breakdown make it really easy to understand. thank you so much for posting this @XelaZero !
if you need to practice you can add me and we practice
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

I have updated the deck since this way the strategy is better

first: the Jesuit influence letter is sent
second: 4 cattle are shipped

thanks for giving me the idea duckzilla and Thunder Tiger
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

I just updated the deck thanks to the new update that just came out today 08/09/2021 and the gameplay is the same
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

I also just played a game where I switched the card order by sending 4 cattle now in the first age and having Jesuit Influence as first card in age II. It is not as optimal, but still strong.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Re: Ethiopia Guide Xela Updated

Post by look »

NICE spnz >
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Colombia WilliamRuiz
Crossbow
ESO: WilliamRuiz

Post by WilliamRuiz »

Good job xela, can i call u xelammer? 21
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

Added to the strategy wall!

strategy-wall?civ=39

Thanks for the guide.
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

Thx (gracias), Xela.
Muy bueno. :D
Colombia XelaZero
Crossbow

Post by XelaZero »

musketeer925 wrote:Added to the strategy wall!

strategy-wall?civ=39

Thanks for the guide.
Thanks! <3
European Union horsedancingwithcrow
Crossbow
ESO: sdff

Post by horsedancingwithcrow »

Images for me are missing. I hope they will be available again one day.
Thanks for this guide, quite impressive seeing people creating a strategy from zero. Well done.
Reflecting on how strategies are done, I guess it's a sort of "reverse design", one has to start from the objective one wants to reach and then from there build up to 00:00 what needs to be done step by step... maybe this is the way that strategies are built?