impossible to play in peace

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

impossible to play in peace

Post by Yukietti »

https://youtube.com/channel/UC3HThp_VzCx-FE9AND6C_EQ
How does this guy watch all the games and record them lol and he always uploads the worse games
I miss playing games in peace
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Re: impossible to play in peace

Post by Aykin Haraka »

pro match
India Realife_Brahmin
Skirmisher
ESO: Realife_Brahmin

Post by Realife_Brahmin »

Yukietty wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 13:41
Why not let them know in the comments if you are not okay with your games, or any specific games of yours, from getting uploaded?

As for the YT channel I think it's excellent. I even asked them to advertise it here on ESOC but I guess it didn't work out.
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

Aykin Haraka wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 13:46
pro match
India Vs French | Pro Match- Manwithoutname Vs ANIMUSVOX :P
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Realife_Brahmin wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 14:13
Yukietty wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 13:41
Why not let them know in the comments if you are not okay with your games, or any specific games of yours, from getting uploaded?

As for the YT channel I think it's excellent. I even asked them to advertise it here on ESOC but I guess it didn't work out.
I also think it's good for YouTube viewers but I think he should try to ask before uploading them sometimes i send him my games to give him content
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Good channel, but he should stop spoiling the game in the thumbnail.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

It's cool that they upload AOE3 matches, it advertises the game to a bigger audience. Maybe AOE3 overtakes AOE4 eventually.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

peace was never an option, you're all pros now
United States of America abeisfriend
Musketeer

Post by abeisfriend »

idk if 300 views a video is going to be game changing mate. but cool if it is lol
Dolan wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 15:38
It's cool that they upload AOE3 matches, it advertises the game to a bigger audience. Maybe AOE3 overtakes AOE4 eventually.
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

where is the problem, he does what he wants lol, some videos reach 1000 views i'm happy for him personally
Image Image
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

I didn't say what he's doing is bad... It's just weird to see your own lose game when you try something stupid and I see it randomly so it's kinda funny
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

abeisfriend wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 15:54
idk if 300 views a video is going to be game changing mate. but cool if it is lol
Dolan wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 15:38
O wait, I thought this was the official Microsoft channel. Turns out it's some rando obsing and recording the games. Still fine imo, more coverage
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

if you stream on twitch you're officially a pro, welcome brother
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Not sure what the mission of this thread is. Im pretty certain u dont hold any intellectual property rights on ur aoe3 gameplay.
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

Yukietty wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 16:58
I didn't say what he's doing is bad... It's just weird to see your own lose game when you try something stupid and I see it randomly so it's kinda funny
i mean the title of the thread is confusing, i clearly thought you were complaining, my bad then if its not the case
Image Image
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

Hahaha
He did the same thing to me, I was ranking with Aztecas and having a good streak, and I decided to try the Incas after the rework, to see how they are. And what happened? He just decided to upload that game to his channel hahahaha

Personally, I don't see a problem, it's a good contribution to the community
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

If we were to be boring for a second and think ethically; who owns the data? is it solely the players generating the data, is the caster also an owner of the data as hes generating his own unique recorded game of it (due to aoe3 recs actually replaying the game instead of just watching the game). Regardless i guess its cool and proves that there are eyes for low tier content where no extra value is added. could be a strat people use in the future to just pump out content
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

The more AoE3 content the better. It gives a sign we're still here. And maybe stronger than ever :ugeek:
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

Plantinator wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 17:58
Not sure what the mission of this thread is. Im pretty certain u dont hold any intellectual property rights on ur aoe3 gameplay.
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
This thread was not a complaint I explained it in the top post.
Let me tell you the purpose of this thread again. Imagine you just woke up and want to have some fun and open the game and do a silly strat then in the evening you see that game on YouTube under the title of ''Pro Match''. ^^ This thread was meant to be fun not a complaint.
No Flag a forum ghost
Musketeer

Post by a forum ghost »

@Yukietti can you stop being so emo and deleting videos just because you lost? I noticed that a lot of aoe3 streamers have this bad habit that is annoying me lately.
I don't know why you guys try to hide loses. Everyone has some painful loses from time to time, and I actually find out that I learn much more from my losses than from my winnings.
Trying to hide this and getting mad because someone retrieved it is sort of silly.

On the topic, I'm sincerely glad someone still shows interest in doing some content for this game even though the competitive scene is fading away lately. There is not a single new player that I would consider good and the majority of the old school guys are completely rusty, making up for really bad tournament games.

Yesterday was depressing for example. I finally thought it would be a good series on the FPL league because Optimus is pretty good, but ended up being another landslide.
I found disheartening how there are nobody near the level of Kasar, and he is on his 60s or something. How such a high quality RTS like this end up having a senior citizen as his incontestably best player? This is frankly embarrassing.

And then some random dude do the good deed of creating some content to shed a little bit of a light on this dying game, and you guys gonna start bitching about it? Ah c'mon bro... (¬.¬')

EDIT: I was sort of unfair. Kevin vs Ezad and Kevin vs Kaister where actually quite close and had a good-ish level of play.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Yukietty wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 19:15
Plantinator wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 17:58
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
This thread was not a complaint I explained it in the top post.
Let me tell you the purpose of this thread again. Imagine you just woke up and want to have some fun and open the game and do a silly strat then in the evening you see that game on YouTube under the title of ''Pro Match''. ^^ This thread was meant to be fun not a complaint.
On the other side: I bet the half of the viewers are like on a very low level, probably something like sergeant or master sergeant. For them games like these feel like a "pro" game.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

@Yukietti ruining the Premier Protein brand losing to Dennis54321
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

a forum ghost wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 20:09
@Yukietti can you stop being so emo and deleting videos just because you lost? I noticed that a lot of aoe3 streamers have this bad habit that is annoying me lately.
I don't know why you guys try to hide loses. Everyone has some painful loses from time to time, and I actually find out that I learn much more from my losses than from my winnings.
Trying to hide this and getting mad because someone retrieved it is sort of silly.

On the topic, I'm sincerely glad someone still shows interest in doing some content for this game even though the competitive scene is fading away lately. There is not a single new player that I would consider good and the majority of the old school guys are completely rusty, making up for really bad tournament games.

Yesterday was depressing for example. I finally thought it would be a good series on the FPL league because Optimus is pretty good, but ended up being another landslide.
I found disheartening how there are nobody near the level of Kasar, and he is on his 60s or something. How such a high quality RTS like this end up having a senior citizen as his incontestably best player? This is frankly embarrassing.

And then some random dude do the good deed of creating some content to shed a little bit of a light on this dying game, and you guys gonna start bitching about it? Ah c'mon bro... (¬.¬')

EDIT: I was sort of unfair. Kevin vs Ezad and Kevin vs Kaister where actually quite close and had a good-ish level of play.
kevins just a giver :love:
Monaco redrocket
Musketeer

Post by redrocket »

is kaiserklein in his 60s?
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

Age of Empires 3 YouTube user is just a CCACD in a CD world