Cheater/Hacker? [x]

No Flag chiefmaster
Crossbow

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by chiefmaster »

I just came out of a FFA earlier where a player hacked in the unit "Fluffy" This unit had around 800 damage thus instantly killing settlers, I don't know much but i am pretty sure that this unit is a cheat only unit and must be hacked in if cheats are off. This obviously was not a rated game due to it being a FFA so this might not be considered bannable, which i doubt but even if it's not i just wanted to warn you all about him.

Username: [x]

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=[x]

Two screenshots: d

I suggest everyone pest him, he clearly must be using this in rated games since he had won every game with french, most of them early. not 100% sure though.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by bobabu »

chiefmaster wrote:I just came out of a FFA earlier where a player hacked in the unit "Fluffy" This unit had around 800 damage thus instantly killing settlers, I don''t know much but i am pretty sure that this unit is a cheat only unit and must be hacked in if cheats are off. This obviously was not a rated game due to it being a FFA so this might not be considered bannable, which i doubt but even if it''s not i just wanted to warn you all about him.

Username: [x]
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=[x]

Two screenshots:

I suggest everyone pest him, he clearly must be using this in rated games since he had won every game with french, most of them early. not 100% sure though.

In Scenario you can pretty much give yourself every unit you want. Check the scenario and look if the unit is always in the control of the first player.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Lol, ffa cheater accusations :p
What's the point?
No Flag chiefmaster
Crossbow

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by chiefmaster »

This wasn't a Scenario, it was a normal FFA game. Unless you are saying that you can do it in the editor and bring it over somehow to another game?
No Flag chiefmaster
Crossbow

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by chiefmaster »

Yeah having fun in unrated by ruining everyone elses fun. I have most of my fun in FFA, so with people like him around then there goes my happy mode. ^.^
India _DB_
Howdah

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by _DB_ »

el hacker
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by Papist »

I really don't see why a dude making fluffies in an unrated game is a big deal frankly. He's just trolling.

Pest him and move on. Save your anger for the rated game hackers.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

papist wrote:I really don't see why a dude making fluffies in an unrated game is a big deal frankly. He''s just trolling.

Pest him and move on. Save your anger for the rated game hackers.

Because he is ruining other people''s enjoyment. Not everybody plays this game for the pixelpoints.
France benj89
Howdah

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by benj89 »

on the same note, this adry98 guy dropped wickedcossack yesterday on stream when I opened it. He dropped few ppl in my clan also, is there a list that prevent droppers to get in the fp or how does it work?
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

benj89 wrote:on the same note, this adry98 guy dropped wickedcossack yesterday on stream when I opened it. He dropped few ppl in my clan also, is there a list that prevent droppers to get in the fp or how does it work?
Just don''t play anyone in the up clan. They''ve all got maphacks and/or oos/drop hacks. It''s the safest to just dodge them and find someone else to play.
France benj89
Howdah

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by benj89 »

when I return I would like to play qs safely tho, I thought it was one of the point of the fp
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

why should cheating only matter in rated games? that's a pretty slippery slope. FFA is a great game play soooo much fun. We need cheat protection to or it gets abused and becoems play ground for those wanting to play like this. Map hacks become even more valuable in FFA too.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Cheater/Hacker? [x]

Post by evilcheadar »

I agree, we can't allow cheaters.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums