china or indians team

No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

china or indians team

Post by tizianomere »

hi guys, i play basically only team games and i don t know if start to play china or india! i have tryed to do zamb /sepoy with indians and it works but on the other side old han china in age 4 seems so strong
what civ is better for team games ? i mean about economy and upgrades !!
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Re: china or indians team

Post by britishmusketeer »

If you play at a low level, china is probably better because you can get away with ff/fi and deccan (the most popular choice of map at low level) is perfect for that. India is better at a high level because you can't get away with ff/fi and having access to zambs means that you can shut down raids in age 2, which is critical. Late game china is better with old han reforms compared to india with its sub par late game.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

India FTW.
You cant rush with China at all ,which means just stick with India, unless you play on Texas where you can FF/Fi with China ;)
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

At low level, go India.

Even if the Chinese FF/FI is too strong, one should know how to use them, as it isn't easy as said. The Chinese FF and FI are complex in their execution in team games, and in most team games, you are not going to do that, as you'll go age 2 and make xbow pike, which isn't the 'best' out of all civs for an age 2. China is not a team civ till it age 4, because there are lesser games where you reach age 4.

On other hand, playing india in team has more simplicity. You're going to win a lot of games by sepoy rushes in 2v2, and zambs in 3v3. A team rush very strong at all levels in almost all situations.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

Post by tizianomere »

im lv 19 but i played with 25+ in team games. i usually play with friends 3v3 tvb .
With china i can only go ff or fi? and for india is better go zamb or sepoy spamm ( aging with karni mata)? i tasted sepoy spamm aging with karni and i think can be strong 2 instead of agra, what do u think? thx all
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

You should play 3vs3 random too.
Also, karni mata is bad in age 2 because you dont have enough vills..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

First of all don't listen to thebritish, he is a bad player.

As india you'll want to play as greedy as possible, which means aging with the karni mata and getting all market upgrades ASAP. You will want to get a stable from your ageup wood in order to make zams to catch raids, however. Send the wood trickle in age 1 and send 600 wood as your first card in age 2. Get a tp, market upgrades, and a consulate with this wood (+ gathering). Send 300 export as your next card and ally with the Ottomans after your 300 export has arrived. This will give you a 75 export discount for allying. Get 4 villagers from the consulate and ally with the British. After 600w 300 export you can send the 2nd wood trickle, cav attack, desert terror, 600c, or even spice trade in any given order. Note that cav attack should be sent before desert terror.

This is all assuming you're not getting rushed, obviously. You will always have to adapt and make decisions. For example if you get double musk rushed you shouldn't make zams, but sepoy or gurkha (depending on your teammates civilization).

For china I have no idea.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

China : go industrial & old han'em all !
No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

Post by tizianomere »

@mr_bramboy that is excaly what i do when i age up with karni mata..i see dat i got a better eco then agra but i m slower to make sepoy.. so my question is if i have to do zamb i age up with karni, if sepoy i age up with karn or agra still better?^^
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

imo india is op in team, zams in colonial are insane and in team games, you can punish an age up (you can't do this in 1v1). Some people say their late game suck but since you're able to boom 3 TC very early, you're fine tbh. And howdahs/Gurkhas are decent in late game.
China is op if they can reach industrial but vs good players, they won't be able to do this, so imo it isn't a really good civ.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

tizianomere wrote:@mr_bramboy that is excaly what i do when i age up with karni mata..i see dat i got a better eco then agra but i m slower to make sepoy.. so my question is if i have to do zamb i age up with karni, if sepoy i age up with karn or agra still better?^^

If you want to be agressive, go agra and sepoy rush but karni mata and double rax sepoy is also fine even if it is slower. If you want to be defensive tho, always pick karni, even if you sepoy (if karni, put 4 vills on it, that way you aren't slower), but I see no reasons to go sepoy instead of zams if you don't want to rush.
No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

Post by tizianomere »

Thx @diarouga i found karni Mata is strong with sepoy too..u don t rush But at 8 min u got many sepoy and with consultate otto 4 vills u got nice Eco 2( i Often play 3s and i do sepoy for ex if im with dutch and france ,dutch go skir me sepoy and france huss!)..my doubt is about late game! U think gurka with upgrades and howda can work? How many howda can be decent ?what upgrades for them ?:) ty guys!
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

A well played India is very hard to pull off. In the lower PR the best strat is to sepoy pressure.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Agra is quite good in 2v2 because of smaller map.

Karni is best in 3v3, because your eco is similar to japan eco.

About your late game unit question, india is very very shitty in late game because of unavailability of proper units (yes, even zamb isn't too op unit with all ups).

You'll probably need all the military upgrades and eco upgrades in your deck. I doubt if you'll need 4 sowar card in team, because ofc you need an ally to make cav so you won't need it in reality. So you're going to cut it for riding school for making lategame elephants. In team game, you can have both mahout cards (even if they are bad for the cost to ship) in age 3 along with both upgrades for it. They just make best out of surprises.

In late game, imo with elephant upgrades from HC and a tech from monastary along with the fast train card, you'll find elephants insane units. You have to make howdahs or mahout depending upon what your allies need as supplement. Mahout urumi is just too op in age 4. You don't even need anything else lol.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

Post by tizianomere »

Are u sure i can t do zamb in age 4? In age 3 with all uppgrades i got 22 ad and x4 bonus vs cav ..i don t renember hp but i got brit ally in consulate..in age 4 they can be so strong too imo :)
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Ol' Han Solo. This all ya need
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Is sepoy/gurkah as good as jan/abus?
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

noissance wrote:Is sepoy/gurkah as good as jan/abus?

thats the same as lbow/musk which is traash
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

? rhis combo has won me many games even more than ottoman.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

noissance wrote:? rhis combo has won me many games even more than ottoman.

thats because brits have the eco to waste it on lbows
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

Not brit as india
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

noissance wrote:Not brit as india

its the same..
brits have the eco, while india doesnt in the first 10 minutes
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

With french consulate it does, also I age with karni mata or taj not Agra
No Flag tizianomere
Crossbow

Post by tizianomere »

Eny1 can you write a India guide for team? I think or can be so useful because india give you many choice and playstyle:)
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

thebritish wrote:You should play 3vs3 random too.
Also, karni mata is bad in age 2 because you dont have enough vills..

Wrong again
hazzarov: can u fk off callen