German Help please : /

No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

German Help please : /

Post by PoshMafia »

I have been trying to follow this build order ( viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4767 ), but I am having a lot of problems.

For one, after I make a trade post, how MANY SW do I have on wood? Where does my first vill go, wood or hunt, also, do I have a vill on wood the whole time through Age one? or....

Then it says age with the quartermaster - But as germans I don't have that option I have - 4 cow, 400 food, and a SW or something. But definitely no wood...

I get there are a lot of eventualities depending upon your starting crates but.... This isn't helping me at all :'(

Someone save me please!
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Re: German Help please : /

Post by Jaeger »

You need level 60 HC homecity before you unlock 400w age up I think. Just gather all the wood you need in transition so then you don't need any more vills on wood. Until you get to level 60, I reccomend you just gather 500w in transition for a stable, a TP, and a house. When the 700w comes use it to make a couple more houses and a market and get market upgrades for food/gold (all except the second gold upgrade). You need to wait to queue your first uhlan until the 700w shipment is about 3/4 of the way there so that you have time to gather some wood from it and make a house so you can finish a 5 uhlan batch. After 700w you can send 3 SW, and after that either 700g to age up or something else

If you don't want to wait until level 60, you can do xp mod for level 100 HC's, or you can level another civ to 60 and then when you make a new german homecity it will be lvl 60
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

I translated this page into German to help you with your German:

Ich habe versucht, diese zu bauen , um zu folgen ( viewtopic.php ? F = 29 & t = 4767 ) , aber ich bin eine Menge Probleme.

Zum einen , nachdem ich einen Handelsposten machen , wie viele SW habe ich auf Holz ? Wo steht meine erste vill gehen , Holz oder Jagd , auch , ich habe ein vill auf Holz die ganze Zeit über Alter ein ? oder....

Dann sagt sie Alter mit dem Quartiermeister - aber als Deutsche habe ich nicht , dass die Option Ich habe - 4 Kuh , 400 Essen und ein SW oder so etwas. Aber auf jeden Fall kein Holz ...

Ich bekomme es viele Fälle gibt , abhängig von Ihrem Ausgangs Kisten aber .... Das ist nicht mir überhaupt helfen : ' (

Jemand rette mich bitte!
Top quality poster.
No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

Post by PoshMafia »

ovi12 wrote:You need level 60 HC homecity before you unlock 400w age up I think. Just gather all the wood you need in transition so then you don't need any more vills on wood. Until you get to level 60, I reccomend you just gather 500w in transition for a stable, a TP, and a house. When the 700w comes use it to make a couple more houses and a market and get market upgrades for food/gold (all except the second gold upgrade). You need to wait to queue your first uhlan until the 700w shipment is about 3/4 of the way there so that you have time to gather some wood from it and make a house so you can finish a 5 uhlan batch. After 700w you can send 3 SW, and after that either 700g to age up or something else

If you don't want to wait until level 60, you can do xp mod for level 100 HC's, or you can level another civ to 60 and then when you make a new german homecity it will be lvl 60

this mod can please link or something? lol, and how many do i have on wood in age one?
No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

Post by PoshMafia »

Laurence Drake wrote:I translated this page into German to help you with your German:

Ich habe versucht, diese zu bauen , um zu folgen ( viewtopic.php ? F = 29 & t = 4767 ) , aber ich bin eine Menge Probleme.

Zum einen , nachdem ich einen Handelsposten machen , wie viele SW habe ich auf Holz ? Wo steht meine erste vill gehen , Holz oder Jagd , auch , ich habe ein vill auf Holz die ganze Zeit über Alter ein ? oder....

Dann sagt sie Alter mit dem Quartiermeister - aber als Deutsche habe ich nicht , dass die Option Ich habe - 4 Kuh , 400 Essen und ein SW oder so etwas. Aber auf jeden Fall kein Holz ...

Ich bekomme es viele Fälle gibt , abhängig von Ihrem Ausgangs Kisten aber .... Das ist nicht mir überhaupt helfen : ' (

Jemand rette mich bitte!

very kind.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

PoshMafia wrote:
ovi12 wrote:You need level 60 HC homecity before you unlock 400w age up I think. Just gather all the wood you need in transition so then you don't need any more vills on wood. Until you get to level 60, I reccomend you just gather 500w in transition for a stable, a TP, and a house. When the 700w comes use it to make a couple more houses and a market and get market upgrades for food/gold (all except the second gold upgrade). You need to wait to queue your first uhlan until the 700w shipment is about 3/4 of the way there so that you have time to gather some wood from it and make a house so you can finish a 5 uhlan batch. After 700w you can send 3 SW, and after that either 700g to age up or something else

this mod can please link or something? lol, and how many do i have on wood in age one?

XP mod

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219

You need to find somebody to do it with, I think people are finding eachother in the thread. In age 1 hopefully you can get early TP or early market, but with germany it's kindda hard so if you're a beginner I reccomend you don't do it. That means no wood gathering in age 1. Age with 17 population, you should have no TC idle time. Make the TP in transition like I said and get market from 700w and get the first food and first gold upgrade, then the second food upgrade. Since you are aging with 500f, you will only need like 2 vills on food for a minute or two (everything else on gold) but make sure to switch more back to food when you start to run low.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

ovi12 wrote:
PoshMafia wrote:

XP mod

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219

You need to find somebody to do it with, I think people are finding eachother in the thread. In age 1 hopefully you can get early TP or early market, but with germany it's kindda hard so if you're a beginner I reccomend you don't do it. That means no wood gathering in age 1. Age with 17 population, you should have no TC idle time. Make the TP in transition like I said and get market from 700w and get the first food and first gold upgrade, then the second food upgrade. Since you are aging with 500f, you will only need like 2 vills on food for a minute or two (everything else on gold) but make sure to switch more back to food when you start to run low.

Also in transition you will need almost every vill on wood.
No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

Post by PoshMafia »

ovi12 wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

XP mod

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219

Also in transition you will need almost every vill on wood.

+1
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

PoshMafia wrote:and how many do i have on wood in age one?

Just follow these instructions for age one:
If you start with 200w, build a tp and chop wood for a house
If you start with 100w and 100g, build a market, gather 75c and 50w, get hunting dogs and buy 100w for a house
If you start with only 100w, build a house (If you find something like 80w or 80c very early you can go for one of the above options if you havent already built your house)
If you start wih 300f, you can use 2 SW to gather wood/coin and put new vills on food
If you start with only 200f, put 2 SW on food and use 1 SW and new vills for wood/coin

So let's say, you start with 300f and 200w then you build a tp and put 2 SW on wood to chop 100 for a house, the other SW and all new villagers go to food. When you have your house, put everyone on food.
Or let's say, you start with 200f, 100w, and 100c then you build a market, put 2 SW on food, the other one on coin and new vills on wood until you have gathered 75c and 50w, then get hunting dogs, buy 100w for a house, make the house and move everything back to food.

Clear now? If not please be more specific about what you don't understand.
No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

Post by PoshMafia »

aligator92 wrote:

If you start with 100w and 100g, build a market, gather 75c and 50w, get hunting dogs and buy 100w for a house
If you start with only 100w, build a house (If you find something like 80w or 80c very early you can go for one of the above options if you havent already built your house)
If you start wih 300f, you can use 2 SW to gather wood/coin and put new vills on food
If you start with only 200f, put 2 SW on food and use 1 SW and new vills for wood/coin

So let's say, you start with 300f and 200w then you build a tp and put 2 SW on wood to chop 100 for a house, the other SW and all new villagers go to food. When you have your house, put everyone on food.
Or let's say, you start with 200f, 100w, and 100c then you build a market, put 2 SW on food, the other one on coin and new vills on wood until you have gathered 75c and 50w, then get hunting dogs, buy 100w for a house, make the house and move everything back to food.

I think so. Will keep this open and refer back to it. merci
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

PoshMafia wrote:
aligator92 wrote:

Imo don't worry about that too much for now if you're a new player, as it can be difficult and it's nice but not absolutely neccesary
No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

Post by PoshMafia »

ovi12 wrote:
PoshMafia wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Imo don't worry about that too much for now if you're a new player, as it can be difficult and it's nice but not absolutely neccesary

haha, better now then never, isn't like I am new to AOE or anything, just never got into 3 because of the stupid barrier to entry/early game grind. IS really stupid imo.

But boredom has a way of changing things
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

PoshMafia wrote:I have been trying to follow this build order ( viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4767 ), but I am having a lot of problems.

For one, after I make a trade post, how MANY SW do I have on wood? Where does my first vill go, wood or hunt, also, do I have a vill on wood the whole time through Age one? or....

Then it says age with the quartermaster - But as germans I don't have that option I have - 4 cow, 400 food, and a SW or something. But definitely no wood...

I get there are a lot of eventualities depending upon your starting crates but.... This isn't helping me at all :'(

Someone save me please!

your german?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

Post by PoshMafia »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
PoshMafia wrote:I have been trying to follow this build order ( viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4767 ), but I am having a lot of problems.

Someone save me please!

your german?

fuck no I meant german civ <3
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

Post by KINGofOsmane »

PoshMafia wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:

Someone save me please!

your german?

just askeing so i could explain in german lol
No Flag PoshMafia
Crossbow

Post by PoshMafia »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
PoshMafia wrote:
Show hidden quotes

just askeing so i could explain in german lol

Cute, If you want to anyway go nuts, Ill just translate it.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

Post by KINGofOsmane »

nah english is fine
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

PoshMafia wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:I translated this page into German to help you with your German:

Jemand rette mich bitte!

very kind.

Your welcome
Top quality poster.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Jemand rette mich bitte!

Ich habe versucht dieser "Build Order" zu folgen (viewtopic.php ? F = 29 & t = 4767), aber ich habe eine Menge Probleme.
Zum einen, nachdem ich den Handelposten gebaut habe, wie viele SW sammeln Holz? Wo geht mein erster Siedler hin: holzfällen oder jagen? Außerdem, habe ich, durchgehend durch das erste Zeitalter, einen Siedler holzfällen? Oder...
Dann wird mir gesagt, dass ich mit dem Quartiermeister voranschreiten soll - als Deutscher habe ich diese Option jedoch nicht. Ich habe die Option von : 4 Kühen, 400(500) Nahrung und einem SW, oder so etwas. Aber definitiv kein Holz...
Ich verstehe, dass viele Eventualitäten dadurch entstehen, dass ich verschiedene Startressourcen erhalte, aber.... Es hilft mir einfach überhaupt nicht :'(
Bitte hilf mir jemand.

Freie und keinesfalls wortwörtliche, hoffentlich grammatikalisch korrekte, Übersetzung.