TAD Fan Patch

United States of America Cry4447
Crossbow
Donator 01
ESO: Cry4447

TAD Fan Patch

Post by Cry4447 »

If there was a fan patch, what would you like to see changed from the current patch on ESO?

i would like to see Spain buffed, by not having their faster shipments completely nerfed into the ground - as well as restoring their lancer cards to their previous strength - or at least the 3 lancers to 4... among other things'

i would like trade posts to remain at 200 wood...

and i would maybe like to see the HP on janissaries nerfed a bit.

what would you guys like to see on a TAD fan patch?
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

TAD Fan Patch

Post by bart331 »

Some minor adjustments to water, a slight buff to dutch/spain and a neef to otto/iro. As little changes as possible in order to not alienate the community.

Also incorporation of garja maps and some others, it shud be possible to make em rated.

Also if possible microsoft support, that wud be insane
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

TAD Fan Patch

Post by deleted_user0 »

Grenadiers trainable from rax instead of foundry. Give them bonus vs heavy infantry, to be ranged heavy infantry that counters heavy inf. Would make musk battle alot more dynamic! Will it be gren musk vs musk bow or will it be a sudden switch into cav bow. Awesomeee
France iNcog
Ninja

TAD Fan Patch

Post by iNcog »

Garja map pool for rated 1v1 would be soooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Otherwise I'd like a Sioux and Otto rework. Something which tones down their units slightly and tones up their economy a bit. hopefully in a way that makes them still unique

but eh isn't this a pipe dream?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

TAD Fan Patch

Post by aligator92 »

I really like umeu's idea. Because grens are just unplayable right now but with this change they would be something you would want to make and we would finally have an age 2 uni that can counter musks. British improved grenades card would have to be fixed of course to not make them op

And make this mamelukes card 4 instead of 5 mams
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

TAD Fan Patch

Post by musketeer925 »

incog wrote:Garja map pool for rated 1v1 would be soooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Otherwise I''d like a Sioux and Otto rework. Something which tones down their units slightly and tones up their economy a bit. hopefully in a way that makes them still unique

but eh isn''t this a pipe dream?

I''d like to see the maps for team games as well as for 1v1.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

TAD Fan Patch

Post by Goodspeed »

Rated Garja maps!!

And fixing the broken civs obviously.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

TAD Fan Patch

Post by lemmings121 »

Is there any real chance of we having a fp applied as official patch?
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

TAD Fan Patch

Post by Mimsy for President »

otto : Increase vill production speed (let the 25vills limit as it is). Enable abus only once you've reached age3. Grens at rax as Umeu said
Iro : remove 4 kanya card

I know it's not possible but still it would be so great.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

TAD Fan Patch

Post by WickedCossack »

Increase plantation HP by 50.

This would solve so many of the current problems.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

TAD Fan Patch

Post by Garja »

Actually the real problem is the work required to make those map balanced for 1v1 and for team and for FFA.
Image Image Image
No Flag geilebeer
Crossbow

TAD Fan Patch

Post by geilebeer »

some work needs to be done on plantations, since for asian civs you can swap them easily between food/gold and they just cost 400w anyway, maybe increase cost to 600w for asian civs?
lower setup time on some units (grens, cetan bow etc). nerve bow riders, just too op for their cost.
buff dutch. (slightly improve ruyter, make banks gather more gold or remove the 2 extra banks and restore the 50% increase of the other 8, since now dutch has such poor eco in late game)
decrease pop cost of age 2 saloon units slightly i mean 2 units/1house is a bit hard to do
for french remove the card that makes cuirrasiers cheaper and train faster. french already got a lot of eco cards and making gendarmes cheaper is just making them more op.
for japan decrease the heavenly kami card effect a bit (cost, not gather rate) since 75w is way too cheap for what it does.

and there is more but to me this would be nice ones.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

TAD Fan Patch

Post by musketeer925 »

neuron wrote:
musketeer925 wrote:Id like to see the maps for team games as well as for 1v1.
The thing is most competitive players dont care about team games (maybe except Veni, Blackstar and Erik). If you tell them maps need to be balanced for all types of games they either not even react or say something like who cares about team games.

Thats maybe the only cool thing about the original Ensemble maps, they were made to allow for all types of games, and many types of playstyles. Not just land-based competitive arena types of games.

No, but lower levels would adopt a patch just for new, rated maps. Everyone wants a fresh map pool but many obsess over playing rated.
Crossbow
Donator 01

TAD Fan Patch

Post by Cry4447 »

I like that Grenadier idea, making them counter heavy infantry. however i still think they should remain out of the artillery foundry for balance purposes. I dont know if Grenadier/Musk would be a problem this way out of the Brits since you need hussars in many matchups and lbows are just too awesome not to use.

I think we should reduce the 5 mams card to 4... maybe - but civs like portugal might be affected harder from that than say, ottos.

Rather than making abus guns age 3 i think reducing their range to 15 or 16 plus making them cost 5 to 10 more food might be a better way of nerfing them.

Dutch definitely needs a buff but i am not sure how to go about it...

i think we should reduce plantations to 400 wood and increase rice paddies to 500 wood.

i think if we play with sioux too much their unique style could be lost. if you nerf their units too hard they become real bad... and if you buff their eco too much they become too good. Perhaps if we lower the Bow Rider's rate of rife a little, that could tone them down enough... maybe.
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

TAD Fan Patch

Post by Nymphomaniac »

cry4447 wrote:i think we should reduce plantations to 400 wood and increase rice paddies to 500 wood.
Why so much hate towards asian civs?? u want 400 wood plantations and 500 wood paddies (i.e. mills for asian civs) !!!
Crossbow
Donator 01

TAD Fan Patch

Post by Cry4447 »

Trying to balance out asian civ's ecos a tiny bit due to the fact they get farms and plantations rolled into one building. whether or not it is effective would require testing.
No Flag edehollandsbrother
Musketeer

TAD Fan Patch

Post by edehollandsbrother »

Maybe give Dutch a 5 or 6 skirm shipment in age 2.
France iNcog
Ninja

TAD Fan Patch

Post by iNcog »

The one that I would love is to be able to play garja maps rated

would people be ready to use a fan patch made only for maps? or just me?

tbh it should be really easy to pull off
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

TAD Fan Patch

Post by bart331 »

So? Who cares about team
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

TAD Fan Patch

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Imo, play rated with garja s maps would make iro/otto a lot less op.
?Balance? civs isn t a good idea, because we want everybody in this patch, and there will always be someone to disagree.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

TAD Fan Patch

Post by bart331 »

Damnit, ur right :(
France iNcog
Ninja

TAD Fan Patch

Post by iNcog »

lol boyz i'm talking about just a map patch which allows garja maps for rated play, i guess for team as well

not civ balance or anything like that. just maps
Garja wrote: